Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1400
He’s great looking , back in 2010 .. every girl I knew who used to listen English songs had a crush on him

The tonight video wasn't the best shot video for him aesthetically imo. It just came up on my YouTube playlist and I was reading this guy's comment so thought why not ask him.

He looks better right here tbh.

He is solid 7/10 imo

Sex-appeal 8.5/10

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and to_stop_da_cope
Where am I?
IMG 20201128 202629
IMG 20200804 210427 707
IMG 20190421 173323 069
IMG 20190530 195638 144

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 6908
You’re a 7/10

Lol such a troll. I really feel to bounce you off your hospital ward's walls and snatch that laptop off you and keep it to stop you from posting on this forum you're addicted to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Pussyslayer
Lol such a troll. I really feel to bounce you off your hospital ward's walls and snatch that laptop off you and keep it to stop you from posting on this forum you're addicted to.
What do you rate me bro?

You’re right, he’s 8-9/10
Looks like a giga chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Let's be honest here everyone, despite all they say about ethnics, there are quite a few decent looking ones on this site:

1. @TubOfLard 8/10 (Would be 9/10 if not for 5'7 3/4 manletism)

2. @Sikkunt23 7.25/10 (A complete pillock as a person but his eye-area, reasonably gd bone-structure & dimpled smile puts him up there)

3. @streege 6.75/10 (Nose holds him back from competing with Sikkhunt otherwise he mogs him for actual bone-structure)

4. @Mirin2234 6.5/10 (Cute/pretty boy with very good harmony, but lacking a little bit of sharp masculinity & dimorphism in his face, plus suffers the below 5'10 handicap)

White boys be mirin'
Stop saying I’m below 5’10 I’m 5’11

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Pussyslayer
jfl he's not even that bad, stop hating

@MakinItHappen rate me dude

good for you, Homie
don‘t want to be rude but i wouldn‘t rate you above an 7-8/10
but 5k matches must mean my perception is warped after looking at giga-chad male models on here all day
7/10 irl is still good lol ,rate based on this picture @MoeZart @streege
5D5B883D 390F 4243 87F9 7A59D78E4584

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7098
good for you, Homie
don‘t want to be rude but i wouldn‘t rate you above an 7-8/10
but 5k matches must mean my perception is warped after looking at giga-chad male models on here all day
Rate me bro

never called you ugly, 7-8/10 is very good looking but i expected a giga-chad literally 9-10/10 to have that amount of matches
Jfl then you don’t understand SMV , psl and smv are different .. I know a bug eyed guy who fuck stacies daily but if I post him here he would be rated a psl 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
never called you ugly, 7-8/10 is very good looking but i expected a giga-chad literally 9-10/10 to have that amount of matches

That's because you need to realise there is a difference between sex-appeal and good looks. A lot on here think it's all down to looks. As look as you are kinda good looking, then the rest is down to sex-appeal. How you style yourself, your physique, your charisma in your pictures/gif videos (Now tinder allowing vids) etc etc etc.

Once a guy passes a certain looks threshold a girl looks at his sex-appeal. Clothes he's wearing, car he's in, what he's doing, etc etc and what-not. Obviously neurotypicalness is a factor.

All these model looking guys similar to Gandy G etc are super good-looking but intimidate the vast majority of tinder girls who are frauding it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lolcel, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Jfl then you don’t understand SMV , psl and smv are different .. I know a bug eyed guy who fuck stacies daily but if I post him here he would be rated a psl 4

Post your photos here so I can rate you bro.

I am of the most objective and accurate raters on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
Post your photos here so I can rate you bro.

I am of the most objective and accurate raters on this forum.
I don’t need any rating from this forum :forcedsmile: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Warlow