Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

not clicking that IP grabber
it's your video

THIS MOG EVERYTHING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
Cope, white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
bhai with your current subhumanity you are basically ethnic. Also ethnic accent falio in this vid ngl, gook foids accent mog you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, HellenicChad, Lolcel and 3 others
it's your video
View attachment 835498
THIS MOG EVERYTHING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He indeed mogs ethnics. Mind you this is in shitty lighting, he has so much potential

Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
iirc what i remind from you was a med looking atlanto dude, with a smile and in the pic we could saw your high T canines

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs
smile mogger tbh
thoughts on this @MakinItHappen

Fuck this shit now man, UFC is starting.

35d7a1e713ee4ca6ee835f4b348cf8c2 1

I'll definitely make that vote-off between Sikk and Tub tho on some "Only Girls Allowed" site and larp as a tart asking who everyone "thinks is cuter, hehee".

• Love it
iirc what i remind from you was a med looking atlanto dude, with a smile and in the pic we could saw your high T canines
Perhaps

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and rockndogs
  • Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 3043
depends on who youre asking. some migrated from other countries (someone on .co was punjabi but his ancestors came from central asia) whereas others are natives. but depending on region, the genetic material is different as well. punjab is big so parts were conquered by other peoples and got their dna and stuff. so im also a native punjabi but people from other parts of punjab will have different ancestors.
So essentially the Punjab is a melting pot of sorts? I am curious. Is there much British influence?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I unironically mog each and every single one of them

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6191, Golang and 6 others
So essentially the Punjab is a melting pot of sorts? I am curious. Is there much British influence?
yes it is. one sec, ill copy and paste from google. and british influence is pretty much nonexistent. they didnt leave a genetic mark.

In 326 BCE, Alexander the Great defeated King Porus at the Battle of the Hydaspes near Mong, Punjab. The Umayyad empire conquered Punjab in the 8th century CE. In the subsequent centuries, Punjab was invaded and conquered by the Ghaznavids, Ghurids, Delhi Sultanate, Mughals, Durranis and the Sikhs. Punjab reached the height of its splendour during the reign of the Mughal Empire, which for a time ruled from Lahore. During the 18th century, Nader Shah's invasion of the Mughal Empire caused Mughal authority in the Punjab to fall apart and it thus fell into chaos. The Durrani Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani wrested control of Punjab but lost it to the Sikhs after a successful rebellion which allowed Sikh armies to claim Lahore in 1759. The Sikh Empire was established in 1799 under the rule of Ranjit Singh with his capital based in Lahore, until its defeat by the British.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 756
yes it is. one sec, ill copy and paste from google. and british influence is pretty much nonexistent. they didnt leave a genetic mark.

In 326 BCE, Alexander the Great defeated King Porus at the Battle of the Hydaspes near Mong, Punjab. The Umayyad empire conquered Punjab in the 8th century CE. In the subsequent centuries, Punjab was invaded and conquered by the Ghaznavids, Ghurids, Delhi Sultanate, Mughals, Durranis and the Sikhs. Punjab reached the height of its splendour during the reign of the Mughal Empire, which for a time ruled from Lahore. During the 18th century, Nader Shah's invasion of the Mughal Empire caused Mughal authority in the Punjab to fall apart and it thus fell into chaos. The Durrani Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani wrested control of Punjab but lost it to the Sikhs after a successful rebellion which allowed Sikh armies to claim Lahore in 1759. The Sikh Empire was established in 1799 under the rule of Ranjit Singh with his capital based in Lahore, until its defeat by the British.
I feel the Greek influence is overstated. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was iranic influence.

the Mughals funnily enough weren’t that Mongolian since their blood was diluted over time

do you know of this village?
This village in China turned out to be Turkic and

I feel the Greek influence is overstated. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was iranic influence.

the Mughals funnily enough weren’t that Mongolian since their blood was diluted over time

do you know of this village?
This village in China turned out to be Turkic and
i mean in punjab its definitely overstated but in other areas of pakistan its actually very much there. but theyre a minority in pakistan. iranic influence is very strong. nearly a quarter of the population is considered iranic. this doesnt include the iranic/indic mix population. and thats true, the mughals werent the same as the mongols, but they still were descendents of the mongols but partially. speaking of the mongols, they invaded and conquered punjab as well. parts of it anyway. and i havent heard of that village but i knew that turkic peoples originate from the north eastern china region

• +1
i mean in punjab its definitely overstated but in other areas of pakistan its actually very much there. but theyre a minority in pakistan. iranic influence is very strong. nearly a quarter of the population is considered iranic. this doesnt include the iranic/indic mix population. and thats true, the mughals werent the same as the mongols, but they still were descendents of the mongols but partially. speaking of the mongols, they invaded and conquered punjab as well. parts of it anyway. and i havent heard of that village but i knew that turkic peoples originate from the north eastern china region
Where in Pakistan? I know in Tajikistan there are pamiri people who look very fair. Indeed Pashtuns are a huge population in Pakistan and they’re an iranic group. The Mughals were nowhere as Mongolian as the hazara for example. Did the Mongols settle in the Punjab though? In terms of leaving a genetic trace

indeed, the ovhuz Turks are from that area

• +1
Where in Pakistan? I know in Tajikistan there are pamiri people who look very fair. Indeed Pashtuns are a huge population in Pakistan and they’re an iranic group. The Mughals were nowhere as Mongolian as the hazara for example. Did the Mongols settle in the Punjab though? In terms of leaving a genetic trace

indeed, the ovhuz Turks are from that area
in northern pakistan, look for "kalash". balochis are also iranic, i included them as well. im not counting the millions of afghan refugees btw. we also have pakistanis that look are genetically african, theyre called siddi. the mongols didnt settle in punjab but they did invade it many times. and im sure in their plundering they also raped the women. i think its obvious that the hazaras are more linked to the mongols than the mughals but they were still related at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lolcel, reptiles and 1 other person
in northern pakistan, look for "kalash". balochis are also iranic, i included them as well. im not counting the millions of afghan refugees btw. we also have pakistanis that look are genetically african, theyre called siddi. the mongols didnt settle in punjab but they did invade it many times. and im sure in their plundering they also raped the women. i think its obvious that the hazaras are more linked to the mongols than the mughals but they were still related at the end of the day.
They look more European indeed. Oh fair enough. I’m part Kalmyk which is meant to be the closest form of mongol to what genghis Khan was and it’s not rare to find lighter eyes amongst them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and reptiles
Yah he looks med . I asked girls and they guessed med countries . But he’s paki

Just be good looking theory strikes again btw what race do people guess you for i guessed lebanonese tbqh

Just be good looking theory strikes again btw what race do people guess you for i guessed lebanonese tbqh
I get a mix of responses but usually med : latino .

They look more European indeed. Oh fair enough. I’m part Kalmyk which is meant to be the closest form of mongol to what genghis Khan was and it’s not rare to find lighter eyes amongst them
from what i read is that genghis khan had green eyes and red hair so it makes sense. tbh mongols were brutal af, im glad that my ancestors were the only ones to defeat em multiple times tho, simply cuz its a feat nobody else managed to achieve. the very few others that defeated the mongols only did it once, but they did it multiple times. based.

• +1
from what i read is that genghis khan had green eyes and red hair so it makes sense. tbh mongols were brutal af, im glad that my ancestors were the only ones to defeat em multiple times tho, simply cuz its a feat nobody else managed to achieve. the very few others that defeated the mongols only did it once, but they did it multiple times. based.
Pakistan is a country with a lot of history and potential tbh. You’re right/ very few managed to defeat the Mongols. It’s a history worth keeping

• +1
Imagine if @Sikkunt23 had dark brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 3043
@Sikkunt23 mogs @TubOfLard on the basis of having colored eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Golang and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
When I saw the video you sent me in pm, I thought you’re Turk lol. Ethnicity doesn’t matter much once you’re above 4.5 psl, imo and you’re at the very least a 5.25 psl. I thought you look soyboy due to all the high e love and meaning of life posts but damn you’re a fucking robust masculine high t guy. You have the personality of a high e soyboy and the looks of an agressive masculine Chabdul

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3043
are you chad-fishing?
no he is probably the biggest natural chad here, if we don't consider salludon natural tbh, he is a russian model.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 7098
btw, when are you going on the hunt again? you haven't posted about your adventures in a good while
tbh, i'm looking forward, it's always insightful

When I saw the video you sent me in pm, I thought you’re Turk lol. Ethnicity doesn’t matter much once you’re above 4.5 psl, imo and you’re at the very least a 5.25 psl. I thought you look soyboy due to all the high e love and meaning of life posts but damn you’re a fucking robust masculine high t guy. You have the personality of a high e soyboy and the looks of an agressive masculine Chabdul

Rate Jay Sean. Normie scale outta 10. Not that psl autism bs.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7098
no he is probably the biggest natural chad here, if we don't consider salludon natural tbh, he is a russian model.
Jfl Salludon mogs me to dirt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3043
Rate Jay Sean. Normie scale outta 10. Not that psl autism bs.

He’s great looking , back in 2010 .. every girl I knew who used to listen English songs had a crush on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 3043