Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

You say side is cope because your side is shit. You have Underbite. UUE very noticeable. Nigga im at 20 body fat and I mOGG YOU.

Anything I don’t have doesn’t matter theory right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Sikkunut you mogg my front because of Eye halo and you are lean... Im still bloated mess and my nose need some work.

You say side is cope because your side is shit. You have Underbite. UUE very noticeable. Nigga im at 20 body fat and I mOGG YOU.

nigga you're 29 and virgin you don't mog shit

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person

two things.

what is UUE?

also you can fix underbite

two things.

what is UUE?

also you can fix underbite

Yeah I can fix my nose too. That does not matter right now . If they fix his underbite his ramus will be much smaller than it is right now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal
Yeah I can fix my nose too. That does not matter right now . If they fix his underbite his ramus will be much smaller than it is right now.
tf

no it wouldn't. if anything it would improve it because it would be straighter

I'm so sorry .

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
tbh, everyone that claims side profile is cope has a shit side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 10185
Because Im not biased monkey.... You mogg my front right now.. Better eyes, leaner face and nose is better.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
tf

no it wouldn't. if anything it would improve it because it would be straighter

It would look better but the ramus length will get smaller.

Because Im not biased monkey.... You mogg my front right now.. Better eyes, leaner face and nose is better.

Thing is he is still chubby rn. Imagine @Sikkunt23 at my bf..... we are same height too

Attachments

• 143B95E8-1178-439C-B37C-DD4CB956F945.jpeg
    143B95E8-1178-439C-B37C-DD4CB956F945.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 10
  • ECA50640-E875-4E12-BF55-41FA898D7F36.jpeg
    ECA50640-E875-4E12-BF55-41FA898D7F36.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Thing is he is still chubby rn. Imagine @Sikkunt23 at my bf..... we are same height too

Sikkunt has muscles.. Im literally skinny fat with bloatness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572

Nah this is debatable.

You have a bigger skull which is more masculine and thus you have been able to develop a LONGER/LENGTHIER mandible (Jawline) and that gives you a massive edge. HOWEVER. Your mandible (Jawline) is SLIGHTLY downward grown (Vertical) whereas Sikkhunt's is closer to parallel with the ground and in an L shape. The more parallel with the ground it is, the better looking.

So his is more forward grown while yours is longer. Longer means more masculine and sexier (To women) and more show of leadership and masculine respect (To men) - So in one way he has an edge over you and in one way you have an edge over him.

However. Your gonial angle is much weaker than his. It's soft-boned, while his is strong-boned. Look at his gonial angle holding the L together?

Not only this but your maxilla is kinda flat. His is not. A strong maxilla is a common trait in all good-looking people. Not saying you're not good looking, you are, but he mogs you on side-profile as well. 3-1. Parallel to ground jawline, gonial angle and upper jaw (Maxilla). You have better length of jaw though.

Saying all that, your face is still more dimorphic because your SKULL IS BIGGER and your jawline is LONGER and I know for a fact WOMEN, not girls, find you "sexier". He's a pretty-boy. Belongs on fucking tik-tok, let's be honest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Copeful
Nah this is debatable.

You have a bigger skull which is more masculine and thus you have been able to develop a LONGER/LENGTHIER mandible (Jawline) and that gives you a massive edge. HOWEVER. Your mandible (Jawline) is SLIGHTLY downward grown (Vertical) whereas Sikkhunt's is closer to parallel with the ground and in an L shape. The more parallel with the ground it is, the better looking.

So his is more forward grown while yours is longer. Longer means more masculine and sexier (To women) and more show of leadership and masculine respect (To men) - So in one way he has an edge over you and in one way you have an edge over him.

However. Your gonial angle is much weaker than his. It's soft-boned, while his is strong-boned. Look at his gonial angle holding the L together?

Not only this but your maxilla is kinda flat. His is not. A strong maxilla is a common trait in all good-looking people. Not saying you're not good looking, you are, but he mogs you on side-profile as well. 3-1. Parallel to ground jawline, gonial angle and upper jaw (Maxilla). You have better length of jaw though.

Saying all that, your face is still more dimorphic because your SKULL IS BIGGER and your jawline is LONGER and I know for a fact WOMEN, not girls, find you "sexier". He's a pretty-boy. Belongs on fucking tik-tok, let's be honest.
“Muh masc”

stfu

10/10 women would prefer Sikkunt JFL @ ur cope

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, oatmeal and Sikkunt23

Wow, shit it's you. Lmao. My lord you go from masculine to nancy boy with side and front pose.

• +1
Nah this is debatable.

I agree on gonial angle but that could due because my face is fat.. Im really bloated right now. The fat could easily hide my gonial angle shape. My maxilla is def not flat.. Do I have warrior skull?

tbh, everyone that claims side profile is cope has a shit side profile

I agree with that, but it is a good indicator of a few things, but front is foremost and fundamental.

When I'm at lean body-fat.

230362 12807415719 3513 n
222147 12807410719 5970 n

And recently while at stupid 20% body fat:

Photo 2020 09 06 18 19 15

Wow, shit it's you. Lmao. My lord you go from masculine to nancy boy with side and front pose.

Bruh I have said 100 times before.. that Im under serious bloat. I cannot compete right now without anyone. Its useless.

I agree on gonial angle but that could due because my face is fat.. Im really bloated right now. The fat could easily hide my gonial angle shape. My maxilla is def not flat.. Do I have warrior skull?

Nah it's not it.

I am fat in this photo and Sikkhunt is 20% too, but our gonial angles show.

Photo 2020 09 06 18 19 15

You have a long jawline though and a stronger skull so that's a strength

• +1
Bruh I have said 100 times before.. that Im under serious bloat. I cannot compete right now without anyone. Its useless.

Compete? There are plenty of bitches out there for everyone?

Fuck this forum you sad fuck lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nah it's not it.

I am fat in this photo and Sikkhunt is 20% too, but our gonial angles show.

View attachment 836873

You have a long jawline though and a stronger skull so that's a strength

yOU guys have much better facial distribution genes or you workout at some captivity.... just look how lean Sikkuhunt face is compared to mine.. My face is bloated as shit. How tall is Sikku?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
yOU guys have much better facial distribution genes or you workout at some captivity.... just look how lean Sikkuhunt face is compared to mine.. My face is bloated as shit. How tall is Sikku?
0.5 inches shorter than mirin

What’s with you motherfuckers and underestimating your bodyfat? @MakinItHappen ypur like 27 percent @Sikkunt23 your like 21-22 percent and I’m at 14 percent rn. DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW HARD A TRUE 10 percent bodyfat is to get to and what it looks like this thread is a shitshow

Attachments

• 5D7E53C0-BF58-4F62-B324-80B3A82EC455.jpeg
    5D7E53C0-BF58-4F62-B324-80B3A82EC455.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
  • +1
What’s with you motherfuckers and underestimating your bodyfat? @MakinItHappen ypur like 27 percent @Sikkunt23 your like 21-22 percent and I’m at 14 percent rn. DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW HARD A TRUE 10 percent bodyfat is to get to and what it looks like this thread is a shitshow

How much you do work out per week?

How in hell you did get that body then?
You just got to eat right avoid xenoestrogens and do very little changes to maintain lean muscle and cut. If your really interested PM me for an in depth guide on what I did

Attachments

• 0FEC518B-8596-4BEF-B135-9AA59CFCD05D.png
    0FEC518B-8596-4BEF-B135-9AA59CFCD05D.png
    345 KB · Views: 21
  • D3B84FA6-8348-47F7-8590-947EBDFD567D.jpeg
    D3B84FA6-8348-47F7-8590-947EBDFD567D.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 809EF9FD-E281-48D5-A42F-1316D3FA2FF9.jpeg
    809EF9FD-E281-48D5-A42F-1316D3FA2FF9.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 15
jfl at this thread tbh

@goat2x @thehealingfields @Bigbeefius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
You just got to eat right avoid xenoestrogens and do very little changes to maintain lean muscle and cut. If your really interested PM me for an in depth guide on what I did

It is really scientifically possible to work out one day in week and get body like that? That sound shady. Can you send PM .. Im very interested... Im struggling with my current weight.

Like I said; your swimmers' physique is doing nothing for you unless you are looking to become a tik-tok celebrity for JBs, because you have a small and narrow skull. You have to off-set it with a buff body (More muscle mass) and may be even tats.

Once you put a shirt/jumper on no-one can tell shit. Also go and measure your frame right now. Are you above or below 18 inches?

You're good looking but have low sex-appeal. I can ask several girls if you want. They'll all say the same. "Aw, he's cute, but may be a bit young and not my type" and some of them are mid and early 20s.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
Mirin' you need more physical presence. No-one can tell you're 5'11 from your pics. Why oh why you running with this ultra lean physique I have no-idea.

Like I said; your swimmers' physique is doing nothing for you unless you are looking to become a tik-tok celebrity for JBs, because you have a small and narrow skull. You have to off-set it with a buff body (More muscle mass) and may be even tats.

Once you put a shirt/jumper on no-one can tell shit. Also go and measure your frame right now. Are you above or below 18 inches?

You're good looking but have low sex-appeal. I can ask several girls if you want. They'll all say the same. "Aw, he's cute, but may be a bit young and not my type" and some of them are mid and early 20s.
Dude your coping right now. I have had girls literally start touching me and initiating make out sessions, tell me I have a hot body and have me very them around on my back shirtless before. They have even told me I’m tall before. You can be fat man but don’t try and debunk the fact that skinny ripped physique mogs. Plus a buff body would only make my head looks smaller.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Dude your coping right now. I have had girls literally start touching me and initiating make out sessions, tell me I have a hot body and have me very them around on my back shirtless before. They have even told me I’m tall before. You can be fat man but don’t try and debunk the fact that skinny ripped physique mogs. Plus a buff body would only make my head looks smaller.
tales

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
Londonville being more annoying than usual

• +1
Reactions: goat2x