Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

My neck and traps are already thicker than most men I see who are gymcelled even. I have untrained traps and get complimented on them
for you to ascend you need a chin and better bones. Other than that soft features are good imo, not so much is possible to do more within this pheno.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
for you to ascend you need a chin and better bones. Other than that soft features are good imo, not so much is possible to do more within this pheno.
Pheno? He looks white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3043
Cope only his eyes area are good and lip width for soft features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Pheno? He looks white
that's not what i mean, pheno to me is mainly soft features and contrast. He can fraud contrast, but that's about soft features and SMV not psl.
And when it's about soft features, eyes nose, lips, he is fine, nothing can really be done surgerically wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Sikkunt23
Cope only his eyes area are good and lip width for soft features
i mean, would you do a rhino if you were him? Sure it's not ideal, but not not below average so, a rhino is too risky

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
i mean, would you do a rhino if you were him? Sure it's not ideal, but not not below average so, a rhino is too risky
Yes I would . His nose is kinda wide from the front and lacks definition . Mine is good form the front but bad side which is better cuz front matters more

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Maybe but to me he looks Italian or Greek. Would be seen as white in the uk
nah tbh not as a white. But is pheno is good nonetheless at least compared to most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and oatmeal
Maybe but to me he looks Italian or Greek. Would be seen as white in the uk
People have guessed me as white before but more often it’s always Latino

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 756
Yes I would . His nose is kinda wide from the front and lacks definition . Mine is good form the front but bad side which is better cuz front matters more
true tbh, but i'm pretty much afraid of botched rhinos

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
true tbh, but i'm pretty much afraid of botched rhinos

same.

he doesn't need it too terribly but I could see him doing it.

• +1
People have guessed me as white before but more often it’s always Latino
Oh fair enough. I was just saying from my perspective you look pretty white to me. You don’t really have a flaws if you want to be a pretty boy. Your skin tone is actually a halo and it suits your features overall

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
he has good brows too
Sikkunt keeps coping cuz I beat him 89 to 11 percent in a mog battle he requested to be taken down.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oatmeal
  • +1

Attachments

• 64FCD7F1-4C51-444D-9C7A-7C42F47E1648.png
    64FCD7F1-4C51-444D-9C7A-7C42F47E1648.png
    97 KB · Views: 27
  • 38047493-067D-4566-92F0-659890904301.png
    38047493-067D-4566-92F0-659890904301.png
    237 KB · Views: 31
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, oatmeal, rockndogs and 1 other person
Final results before he pm mod to take it down
well you have a better side, but he has a better front.
As i told you, at your state, you need to wear contact, dying your hair and maxxing your eyelashes if you want something as softmax.
For hardmax, you need either implants and rhino or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, oatmeal and Deleted member 6572
  • +1
@oatmeal give me react on this too. slave.

Sikkunt keeps coping cuz I beat him 89 to 11 percent in a mog battle he requested to be taken down.
Never consented + I beat u in 3 mog battles we both consented to

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Copeful and oatmeal
Holdup 3 didn’t upload let me post them now. @MakinItHappen

Bruv I know why you're doing this. It's all because I ranked and rated Sikkhunt above you. The guys a pussy but I pride myself on objectivity.

Fuck him. He may have better eyes and facial angularity than you but imagine doing this in videos?

At least you ain't this stupid, acting like a puff tryna be a JB magnet to 12-15 year old No Direction fans.

You height mog him by 1/2 an inch anyway and yeah your side-profile is better. Your jawline is more parallel with the ground, his is more vertical. Fuck him anyway. Just get colour contacts and may be some surgery on your maxillas which are a little flat, after body and neck maxxing. It's probably more to do with you having a narrow/small skull, which impacts your face also. You're way above average as it is and an inch from 6 foot. Work on building your self-esteem in other ways now. You only need to continue with the gym to gym max, honestly. You ain't got any flaws like me with canthal tilts, dopey eyelids and a hilarious IPD. Count yourself lucky lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and oatmeal
Bruv I know why you're doing this. It's all because I ranked and rated Sikkhunt above you. The guys a pussy but I pride myself on objectivity.

Fuck him. He may have better eyes and facial angularity than you but imagine doing this in videos?

At least you ain't this stupid, acting like a puff tryna be a JB magnet to 12-15 year old No Direction fans.

You height mog him by 1/2 an inch anyway and yeah your side-profile is better. Your jawline is more parallel with the ground, his is more vertical. Fuck him anyway. Just get colour contacts and may be some surgery on your maxillas which are a little flat, after body and neck maxxing. It's probably more to do with you having a narrow/small skull, which impacts your face also. You're way above average as it is and an inch from 6 foot. Work on building your self-esteem in other ways now. You only need to continue with the gym to gym max, honestly. You ain't got any flaws like me with canthal tilts, dopey eyelids and a hilarious IPD. Count yourself lucky lol.

Dude you got it all wrong I can elaborate if you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 6908
Dude you got it all wrong I can elaborate if you want

Why you so desperate to be better looking than him? It means shit. Once you are kinda good looking that's enough. Then it's down to sex-appeal and tbh your sex-appeal as it is right now is drastically low. You're high inhib with a pencil neck. Work on those aspects. Buy some CBD oil and work your neck out. Plus work on putting on more size than going for the swimmers' physique. You have a small/narrow skull so you gotta off-set that with a buff body and tats. Think about what tats you wanna get. Don't waste your time battling green-eyed pretty boys for PSL status on a Looks Improvement forum, because you'll never win lol trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, JamesHowlett and oatmeal
@Mirin2234
just do what taylorswift outlined for u + maintenance with getting lean and skincare, all that shit.

[ISPOILER]or u can do bimax w/ccw + mini chin wing if u don't want to do genio or fillers, and depending on the result you might not need to do rhino either.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I dont wanna be rude but none of these guys are above 7. They are at high 4 t o 5 territory.

• Woah
Reactions: rockndogs
@Mirin2234
just do what taylorswift outlined for u + maintenance with getting lean and skincare, all that shit.

[ISPOILER]or u can do bimax w/ccw + mini chin wing if u don't want to do genio or fillers, and depending on the result you might not need to do rhino either.[/ISPOILER]

That's some pretty good stuff. Imma pm that high IQ mother fucker and have him do one of those for me too I think lol.

• JFL
@MakinItHappen What kinds of tinder pics are best for masc ethnics like us?

That's some pretty good stuff. Imma pm that high IQ mother fucker and have him do one of those for me too I think lol.
he's banned because he was someone's alt jfl

• Woah
I dont wanna be rude but none of these guys are above 7. They are at high 4 t o 5 territory.
why tbh. are you talking about overall or just their face?

and r u biased cuz they aren't white?

he's banned because he was someone's alt jfl

Oh ffs. @Kingkellz get this guy back, he was a credit to the forum. He's indispensable.

• +1
why tbh. are you talking about overall or just their face?

and r u biased cuz they aren't white?

Only faces. I have no bias here. Im just very honest. Sinkkut is much harder to rate because he use strong light in videos and it highlight his eyes even tought he has dark green eye... Its little bit unfair towards others. .

• +1
Dark green or Dark blue are literally same as Dark brown.. They are not halo if there is no strong light behind it.. As I have said before. Only light eyes are halos.

• Hmm...
Only faces. I have no bias here. Im just very honest. Sinkkut is much harder to rate because he use strong light in videos and it highlight his eyes even tought he has dark green eye... Its little bit unfair towards others. .
Nigga I’m literally outside jfl or having a room light

This guy mogs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-172828_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-172828_Gallery.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Woah
Nigga I’m literally outside jfl or having a room light

If that id uout true eye color without strong light then you dont have Dark green.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
If that id uout true eye color without strong light then you dont have Dark green.
Bro @Sikkunt23 mogs you to Lahore and back,
no point contesting
just looksmax for ur self not for others

• +1
  • JFL
Bro @Sikkunt23 mogs you to Lahore and back,
no point contesting
just looksmax for ur self not for others

Oh cuz he mogs me.. I cannot have opinion. Go play with you toys fanboy. I mog his side to Lahore and back..

• JFL
Oh cuz he mogs me.. I cannot have opinion. Go play with you toys fanboy. I mog his side to Lahore and back..
Side is cope and ur side is still shit idk why ur happy

Why are ethnic threads always 11 pages .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful, oatmeal and 1 other person
Side is cope and ur side is still shit idk why ur happy

You say side is cope because your side is shit. You have Underbite. UUE very noticeable. Nigga im at 20 body fat and I mOGG YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, oatmeal, sytyl and 2 others