Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

nigga you're 29 and virgin you don't mog shit

What that has anything to with moggines? Do you think Bones gets recessed when you are 29 years old? Im virgin not because Im despaired rejected abused Incel. Its has been my own choice but some user cannot just understand it.... Women has praised my looks... I look better in real life than I do in distorted pictures..

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Dude your coping right now. I have had girls literally start touching me and initiating make out sessions, tell me I have a hot body and have me very them around on my back shirtless before. They have even told me I’m tall before. You can be fat man but don’t try and debunk the fact that skinny ripped physique mogs. Plus a buff body would only make my head looks smaller.

Many women actually prefer your body type.. Too big muscle body can be turn off for some women.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
@MakinItHappen and @Beetleking88 have a combined iq of less than a rock tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, forwardgrowth and Copeful
Many women actually prefer your body type.. Too big muscle body can be turn off for some women.
Exactly finally someone who’s not a fatty coping. Lean with a little muscle is ideal

I would post my pics here if it wasn't for the fact that sin on .net larped as me with pics when I was boneless as fuk

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Skinny ripped mogs hard tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
I would post my pics here if it wasn't for the fact that sin on .net larped as me with pics when I was boneless as fuk

that guy was u?? brutal, did late puberty do u a huge favor?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@MakinItHappen and @Beetleking88 have a combined iq of less than a rock tbh

Keep coping.. MakinItHappen has more IQ than most user here and he is not Biased Fanboy like some stupid users are here. People literally gets mad and Attack my own look when I try to be honest as Possible.. not User I criticizes but their fanboys.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Copeful
Exactly finally someone who’s not a fatty coping. Lean with a little muscle is ideal

Fuck off you piece of pussy autistic shit.

I'd snap you in half right now.

Fat LMAO

Back when I was running pretty-boy game at Uni
Photo 2020 06 26 11 56 15

After when I bulked-up and couldn't give a shit about "muh 6 pac"

Photo 2020 06 07 12 38 19
Photo 2020 06 26 12 09 41

You have no fucking clue about body-building, shut the fuck up.

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
Are there any pictures or is it just imagination

• +1
Man you got to keep in mind I’m 17. You got a body pic at 17? No one my age is usually big and the girls don’t like it big at our age anyways @MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Man you got to keep in mind I’m 17. You got a body pic at 17? No one my age is usually big and the girls don’t like it big at our age anyways @MakinItHappen

What's your body count?

• +1
Fuck off you piece of pussy autistic shit.

I'd snap you in half right now.

Fat LMAO

Back when I was running pretty-boy game at Uni
View attachment 836913

After when I bulked-up and couldn't give a shit about "muh 6 pac"

View attachment 836915View attachment 836918

You have no fucking clue about body-building, shut the fuck up.

whats ur bideltoid width? waist circumference? hip width?

u have pretty good muscle inserts (aside from chest) which makes u look decent, but sloped/narrowish clavicles and wideish hips hold u back ngl.

3 first 16 next two 17

Tbf I did think you were 19/20 perhaps even 21. My bad lol. I still stick by what I said. You should be laying on muscle-mass. These girls are still gonna be attracted to you. Esp teenage.

• +1
whow ants to change race

• +1
@Golang

rate this thread. probably ethnic cope in ur opinion

@Golang

rate this thread. probably ethnic cope in ur opinion
Everyone he mentioned is puking-inducing except for @Sikkuck23 but that's because he isn't full ethnic and has light skin and green eyes.

If he didn't have that coloring (thanks to Europeans cuming on his grandmother's face) he would be shitting in the streets of New Dehli as we speak.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
Everyone he mentioned is puking-inducing except for @Sikkuck23 but that's because he isn't full ethnic and has light skin and green eyes.

If he didn't have that coloring (thanks to Europeans cuming on his grandmother's face) he would be shitting in the streets of New Dehli as we speak.
kys (unironically)

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, curryslayerordeath, mostuttersubhuman and 2 others

Stfu you self hating cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and mostuttersubhuman
pm me your pic
go back to this thread jfl , I posted my tinder account video .. you can see many pictures of me In it .. also my avi jfl :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
go back to this thread jfl , I posted my tinder account video .. you can see many pictures of me In it .. also my avi jfl :feelskek:
ah thats you? i thought you were using someone elses pic. yeah that curry is deluded af, no way you mog him by just 0.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
ah thats you? i thought you were using someone elses pic. yeah that curry is deluded af, no way you mog him by just 0.5 psl
I don’t mind being a 4 PSL with 5000+ tinder matches , probably wrote a history :feelsez: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Stfu you self hating cuck
Ironically said by the depressing faggot who cut himself on a video and got cucked by his ugly white friend just because he was white.

Keep starving like the good ethnic Indian filth that you are.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
I

I’m surprised that’s very skinny man do you have no muscle at all?

I have big fat belly.. Bloated face and some muscle in arms.

• +1
I have big fat belly.. Bloated face and some muscle in arms.
How tho? I’m legit your weight just two inches taller and I have my rib cage poke out. My family says I’m anorexic Jfl

Attachments

• 844C00B9-C9CE-4F08-B955-B63FE093B4D1.jpeg
    844C00B9-C9CE-4F08-B955-B63FE093B4D1.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 873AA5ED-0518-41BF-AC68-C1E70B999F5C.jpeg
    873AA5ED-0518-41BF-AC68-C1E70B999F5C.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 673B18F5-9DA3-489C-BCBA-E002A7461FBD.jpeg
    673B18F5-9DA3-489C-BCBA-E002A7461FBD.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 8
I don’t mind being a 4 PSL with 5000+ tinder matches , probably wrote a history :feelsez: :feelskek:

You have good outfit and Photo quality. It make you look like a model. Try tinder with selfies.. Let see how you will do.

How tho? I’m legit your weight just two inches taller and I have my rib cage poke out. My family says I’m anorexic Jfl

I must have a lot of water weight.. and my diet is a Shit... I hate a lot of soda, sugars and salt..

• +1
Ironically said by the depressing faggot who cut himself on a video and got cucked by his ugly white friend just because he was white.

Keep coping

I must have a lot of water weight.. and my diet is a Shit... I hate a lot of soda, sugars and salt..
Oh fuck dude your t levels are probably abysmal then

I ate not hate lol..

• +1

I breed white women for a living

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
  • +1
. If I start to eat healthy and I work out.. Will it take much longer to my body adjust?
No but eating healthy isn’t what most people think it is.... I’ve found the truth