Kraken
List them: money isn’t a factor.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Meister!
99% of the forum doesn't get surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, zura, Manana and 5 others
Hard to say because the "best" ones in the US aren't looks-focused and care mostly about airway and sleep apnea patients. Even Gunson.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and temporomandibular32
Yeah I’m hoping the one percent answers. But why is this forum so useless nowadays?
Became a bit too popular with really young people due to social media. Young people (14-18) are mostly retarded, don't have anything to contribute, write bullshit threads, and don't have the money to surgerymax so they cope with bullshit like mewing and thumb-pulling.

TBH you have to poke around the forum to get info. Look at BOTB or search using google or search function to find the content you're looking for.

All this could be solved with a hard-max sub-forum but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, 5.5psl, Krakowski and 7 others
OP what do you want to get done?

OP what do you want to get done?
I am looking for BSSO and jaw implants. That’s the long term thing. I will try out fillers first and probably get fat grafts for hollow under eye area. Plus roids for body.

Hard to say because the "best" ones in the US aren't looks-focused and care mostly about airway and sleep apnea patients. Even Gunson.
I’m European, specially based in the UK

I am looking for BSSO and jaw implants. That’s the long term thing. I will try out fillers first and probably get fat grafts for hollow under eye area. Plus roids for body.
Just go see Pagnoni or raffaini. Sounds straight-forward.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, T50 Mogger and MaestheticMaso
Sailer retired.

But the guy who was the Senior Surgeon in his clinic recently opened his own, there was a thread about a guy who went there. You should check him out

So who is running his clinic now ?

Pagnoni
Ramieri

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Pando Bolivia

• +1
Im joking bro Bolivia is a shit hole, i study medicine and i can tell you that doctors here dont know shit

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Most definetly USA or countries with strict laws that favor the pacients must be the best, 3rd world countries surgeon can get away if you sue them

• +1
Im joking bro Bolivia is a shit hole, i study medicine and i can tell you that doctors here dont know shit
Thats why there’s no point to cut costs and go to some random doctor in some shit hole jfl. Higher chance of getting fucked!

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Most definetly USA or countries with strict laws that favor the pacients must be the best, 3rd world countries surgeon can get away if you sue them
Switzerland and Italy seem like the best tbh.

Switzerland and Italy seem like the best tbh.
Do you think ramieri is a good choice for a non recessed man like who wants a good chin projection and some eyeare work done or is pagnoni better.

I think 13k is a good price

Zygos alone cost 13k+ with pagnoni or epplley if you get them alone
But like is ramieri good or do pagnoni and eplley give better results, I qm so clueless and would be happy if you could provide me with a small explanation om their differences and strengths.

But like is ramieri good or do pagnoni and eplley give better results, I qm so clueless and would be happy if you could provide me with a small explanation om their differences and strengths.
Only difference is that afaik Ramieri does not do saddled infra implants, but Pagnoni and Eppley do them. Eppley only does silicone which seems to now be inferior to PEEK

A user who did trimax+infrazygos with Ramieri also had a fat graft to the area where a saddle would otherwise be to harmonize eye area with undereye better.

Only difference is that afaik Ramieri does not do saddled infra implants, but Pagnoni and Eppley do them. Eppley only does silicone which seems to now be inferior to PEEK

A user who did trimax+infrazygos with Ramieri also had a fat graft to the area where a saddle would otherwise be to harmonize eye area with undereye better.
Damn bro is gifted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720-021215_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720-021215_Instagram.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
That dude improved a ton holy
Yeah like whatever you rate that dude it don't matter, ramieri saved his life and made his face structure look not deformed. This puts me at ease for 2024, but I hope he can help me achieve a somewhat more blackpilled advancement with the genioplasty.

On gunson site you can check his face airways bite principles and he even says that aesthethics arenmodt important because usually they carry functionality with them

Just as an FYI, Raffaini doesn't do implants afaik.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and MaestheticMaso
On gunson site you can check his face airways bite principles and he even says that aesthethics arenmodt important because usually they carry functionality with them
Ok, he's more aesthetically minded, sure. But he doesn't do cosmetic bimax.

• +1
Coceancig seems to produce impressive results as well.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MaestheticMaso
Coceancig seems to produce impressive results as well.
he probably costs close to 100k$ for major stuff because you get insurance if ure australian but out of pocket for anything else....australia lmao....only plane tickets + hotel will be 5k