best NT maxxing drug ? (depression)

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
I have been major-depressed for the past ten years but I have never bothered to go to a shrink or whatever and get drugs, but I was on zoloft and shyt when I was in middle school (emotionally disturbed)

does anyone take SSRI or something? I always hear schizos talking about "jew pills" but for the past years or so I don't even get horny or think about sex just rotter

I can't even enjoy video games or movies, it sucks and i think i need to take care of it but before my eventual suey

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and RAITEIII
inject T

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 245, Vitruvian and 2 others
kava plus fasoracetam

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Butthurt Dweller
Benzo,adderall. Most central nervous suppressive drugs would do the trick

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4209
psychedelics

Benzo,adderall. Most central nervous suppressive drugs would do the trick
adderall is "nervous suppressive"? i vape and drink coffee constantly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
stop that sht asap and u will feel better but might take a while
no it's just something i picked up recently just to have something to look forward to (srs)

no it's just something i picked up recently just to have something to look forward to (srs)
I know its hard to quit drugs but they are IQ- and looksmin tbh. I did weed for years
I would only continue if you have given up completely

Drugs wont help you, you will dig your own grave with that. Change your lifestyle and work on your mentality.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
I have been major-depressed for the past ten years but I have never bothered to go to a shrink or whatever and get drugs, but I was on zoloft and shyt when I was in middle school (emotionally disturbed)

does anyone take SSRI or something? I always hear schizos talking about "jew pills" but for the past years or so I don't even get horny or think about sex just rotter

I can't even enjoy video games or movies, it sucks and i think i need to take care of it but before my eventual suey
was on ssri for around 7-8 months . eventually stuff gets better and you can stop taking them.
go to a shrink tho. Incel advice is not good advice

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Drugs wont help you, you will dig your own grave with that. Change your lifestyle and work on your mentality.
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare

was on ssri for around 7-8 months . eventually stuff gets better and you can stop taking them.
go to a shrink tho. Incel advice is not good advice
why should I trust you,plenty of horror stories around,not only on incel sites

why should I trust you,plenty of horror stories around,not only on incel sites
then don't take them. if you take Zoloft without xanax for the first 4 weeks you are going to be suicidal . but there are other ssri's without this side effect.
go to a psychologist if you wish only to get mentality worked on.

I had to get on ssri because I was anxious as fuck and literally had tachycardia all day long and panic attacks . at the beginning I also took xanax

almost all gone now

I've been on SSRI for years and it nulled my emotions I don't have motivation or feel anything anymore. The main problem is my concentration and memory has gone to shit to the point where I feel like I have Alzheimer's, I'm always inside because I have severe social anxiety / Generalized anxiety and depression due to the fact that I am always self conscious about how I look and how people view me, and being alone stuck in a room has made me mentally insane but the social anxiety just prevents me from going outside.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
i think i am also depressed, tomorrow im gonna take 2g phenibut, pretty sure that will help but the effects go away soon

i think u cant cheat in life, if u want to get out of depression you have to first know what causes it, and then remove that (in my case its my looks, but i believe if i gymcel enough and lose my chubby cheeks i will be happy)
unfortunately i dont have the motivation to gymcel and lose bf because i look like shit. doesnt make sense right? its a never ending cycle

I've been on SSRI for years and it nulled my emotions I don't have motivation or feel anything anymore. The main problem is my concentration and memory has gone to shit to the point where I feel like I have Alzheimer's, I'm always inside because I have severe social anxiety / Generalized anxiety and depression due to the fact that I am always self conscious about how I look and how people view me, and being alone stuck in a room has made me mentally insane but the social anxiety just prevents me from going outside.
DAMN I am already like that and have been that way for years
cage-scream-gif.473401

I will tell the doctor and hopefully they give me something good

DAMN I am already like that and have been that way for years
cage-scream-gif.473401

I will tell the doctor and hopefully they give me something good
I'm currently on Lexapro and I told the psychiatrist that I feel nothing and I wonder why I don't feel happy and he keeps saying that it helps my anxiety and depression and to go to therapy, I'm like what the fuck how is Cognitive behavioral therapy going to help me?

i think i am also depressed, tomorrow im gonna take 2g phenibut, pretty sure that will help but the effects go away soon

i think u cant cheat in life, if u want to get out of depression you have to first know what causes it, and then remove that (in my case its my looks, but i believe if i gymcel enough and lose my chubby cheeks i will be happy)
unfortunately i dont have the motivation to gymcel and lose bf because i look like shit. doesnt make sense right? its a never ending cycle
game = rigged

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I'm currently on Lexapro and I told the psychiatrist that I feel nothing and I wonder why I don't feel happy and he keeps saying that it helps my anxiety and depression and to go to therapy, I'm like what the fuck how is Cognitive behavioral therapy going to help me?
:feelswhy:

It's fucked I told them that I'm suffering because of my nulled emotions(inability to feel pleasure or feel anything at all) but they keep saying to stay on Lexapro 20mg and go to CBT. I asked for a different medication they won't change. The reason why I want jaw surgery is to help change my looks since I have BDD I have a very asymmetrical jaw, recessed maxilla, and a deviated septum so you can see why I have BDD. Being self conscious of the fact that I have a asymmetrical face much like a picasso painting makes me avoid interacting with people which creates depression and anxiety.

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's fucked I told them that I'm suffering because of my nulled emotions(inability to feel pleasure or feel anything at all) but they keep saying to stay on Lexapro 20mg and go to CBT. I asked for a different medication they won't change. The reason why I want jaw surgery is to help change my looks since I have BDD I have a very asymmetrical jaw, recessed maxilla, and a deviated septum so you can see why I have BDD. Being self conscious of the fact that I have a asymmetrical face much like a picasso painting makes me avoid interacting with people which creates depression and anxiety.

fugggg

psych pills was the last resort before suicide, if they just tell you to fuck off they will definitely tell me to eat shit

life is a scam

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

smoke caber idk

I know what you feel like. It's normal when getting older. Men aren't made to seek happiness/positive stimuli all the time like children do. Go work, build something, take responsibilities.

NoFap unironically fixed my depression.

If you ignore this message may as well kill yourself tbh. Imagine if all you had to do to not rot is just not rub your dick jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and Butthurt Dweller
Stop looking for a chemical to fix your spiritual problems

• So Sad