Best online business models from someone who made $30k+ at 16

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’m going to be talking about 3 main businesses in this thread all of them require different levels of knowledge and therefore upside also differs.

1. Freelancing - This can be good and very easy and doesn’t take much time, ideal if you’re looking for a side income in college and still want to be a degenerate, won’t make you more than $1,500/month though unless you go really hard on it. You can learn most skills in 3 months and monetize after.

2. SMMA - This has been the business that generated me the most money ($20k+ in less than a year) it can be very good if you find good workers from Asia to wagecuck for you and if your clients are chill it’s not that high maintenance either. Will require more time and expertise than freelancing but still doable for beginners.

3. Dropshipping - This is the hardest out of all of them, what I’m currently doing, DO NOT do it unless you understand mediabuying, marketing, and short form content. For most of you you can skip this, as it will also require minimum $30/day to advertise and test products. Also takes the most time and is the most stressful. But I’ve been doing it for 2 months and it does actually work, you just have to be good at every aspect, upside is also huge which is why I’m doing it, but you’d be better off starting a FB ads agency first for ecom brands and moving onto this, then straight up jumping into it. You can also exit for multi 8 figures in 5-10 years and be good for life.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, KING REIDYZ, Skywalker and 2 others
fedpost

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
brokeboy detected
no nigga ive said it before ill say it again im the only person on this forum besides the owners raking in vipbucks who genuinely makes a living through the internet without a job everyone else larps and youre larpy af. All of these methods are giga saturated. Competing with chinese bots ran by multimillion dollar conglomerates.

no nigga ive said it before ill say it again im the only person on this forum besides the owners raking in vipbucks who genuinely makes a living through the internet without a job everyone else larps and youre larpy af. All of these methods are giga saturated. Competing with chinese bots ran by multimillion dollar conglomerates.
any better ideas? (genuine question)

I did dropshipping and SMMA and can concur smma has made 10x more money than dropshipping

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
no

I did dropshipping and SMMA and can concur smma has made 10x more money than dropshipping
cause you need actual skills for dropshipping

I’m going to be talking about 3 main businesses in this thread all of them require different levels of knowledge and therefore upside also differs.

1. Freelancing - This can be good and very easy and doesn’t take much time, ideal if you’re looking for a side income in college and still want to be a degenerate, won’t make you more than $1,500/month though unless you go really hard on it. You can learn most skills in 3 months and monetize after.

2. SMMA - This has been the business that generated me the most money ($20k+ in less than a year) it can be very good if you find good workers from Asia to wagecuck for you and if your clients are chill it’s not that high maintenance either. Will require more time and expertise than freelancing but still doable for beginners.

3. Dropshipping - This is the hardest out of all of them, what I’m currently doing, DO NOT do it unless you understand mediabuying, marketing, and short form content. For most of you you can skip this, as it will also require minimum $30/day to advertise and test products. Also takes the most time and is the most stressful. But I’ve been doing it for 2 months and it does actually work, you just have to be good at every aspect, upside is also huge which is why I’m doing it, but you’d be better off starting a FB ads agency first for ecom brands and moving onto this, then straight up jumping into it. You can also exit for multi 8 figures in 5-10 years and be good for life.

most generic scam post

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
what is smma?

what is smma?
social media marketing
but most of it is so scammy

Also this guys so jokes

Post pics of income or larp bigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
damn why does every 16 year old online make $30k+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and aleksander
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Mods really put heart and soul into moneymaking section
Sheit ima start working soon so I can implement some of the strats on the money-making section

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
social media marketing

Also this guys so jokes

social media marketing

Also this guys so jokes

social media marketing

Also this guys so jokes

We think alike

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC

check private dm

Iman Gadzhi tier advice :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2