BEST OOGAFUCK OF MY OOGALIFE

I am happy to hear that you had fun brother, and relieved some stress.
Realistically speaking, one is going to eventually succumb to The Garden of Earthly Delights, a little bit of degeneracy never hurt nobody, in fact it could be viewed as short-term self care. However, what a man can NOT do is fall in love with this garden, and become intertwined in its worldly allure. Some experiences are enjoyable BECAUSE they don't last long and are rare. Let us not get lost in the sauce, brother, for we are men, and men cannot afford to be careless.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Realistically speaking, one is going to eventually succumb to The Garden of Earthly Delights, a little bit of degeneracy never hurt nobody, in fact it could be viewed as short-term self care. However, what a man can NOT do is fall in love with this garden, and become intertwined in its worldly allure. Some experiences are enjoyable BECAUSE they don't last long and are rare. Let us not get lost in the sauce, brother, for we are men, and men cannot afford to be careless.
Yeah fuck man you’re right. I can already feel the euphoria turning into stress bc I don’t trust her. As affectionate as she shows herself to be I just don’t see how things could work. We spent damn near 24 hours straight together and I wasn’t able to get much sleep with her and shit I got tired. I can’t keep up with her or really anyone healthy. She said she’d be going out to the bars in town again and yeah she said he hoped I’d be there, but I’m not. Does that mean she misses me and just has fun with her friends? Or does that mean she went home with someone else. I can’t know, can I? Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Literally within ten seconds of posting my reply to this she texts me. 🥺

• Love it
Reactions: one job away
good on you man, that feeling when you first link up and they look better in person hahah, not experienced anything like this since late 2018:feelswhy: was blue pilled as fuck then hopefully when ive ascended ill have a similar experience

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
shes very ugly JFL; looks like a tranny :lul:

Suicidefuel :feelsrope:

No running fingers thru hair for my blackness
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Get dreads, twists or continue growing it out. do u have a tighter or looser pattern? full black right?

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Get dreads, twists or continue growing it out. do u have a tighter or looser pattern? full black right?
It was a joke lol but nah I have 3a curl pattern. I prefer keeping my curls maybe I'll get braids when I get bored of my skin fade :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It was a joke lol but nah I have 3a curl pattern. I prefer keeping my curls maybe I'll get braids when I get bored of my skin fade :lul:
is 3a your natural curls pattern? also curls look like shit, even more so on blacks if they're not long. What specific type of twists/braids styles do u recommend?

Ideal curls for black men:

This is god tier, insane halo irl holy fuck:

Ideal, goals ngl mogger exotic halo

Faded taper+half taper (just on the sides) or drop fade is ideal for blacks and ethnics in 2021 for widest appeal.

Mogger nose and skin too. Jeez someone find his name? no homo curious to see his routine

On blacks curls have to fit their pheno and aesthetic. Sometimes it looks insane others too corny, low class and even effiminate and doesn't add to their harmony. Go to style for mulattos or looser hair individuals imo.

@Frank Jack @Blackeycel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Blackmannnns @fogdart @datboijj

Y'all thoughts on curls vs. sponged hair for widest appeal+nt halo+aesthetics for blacks in 2021/22?

Last edited:
is 3a your natural curls pattern? also curls look like shit, even more so on blacks if they're not long. What specific type of twists/braids styles do u recommend?

Ideal curls for black men:
View attachment 1436513View attachment 1436514View attachment 1436515View attachment 1436516View attachment 1436517View attachment 1436518View attachment 1436519View attachment 1436523View attachment 1436524View attachment 1436526View attachment 1436528

This is god tier, insane halo irl holy fuck:
View attachment 1436520
Ideal, goals ngl mogger exotic halo

Faded taper+half taper (just on the sides) or drop fade is ideal for blacks and ethnics in 2021 for widest appeal.

Mogger nose and skin too. Jeez someone find his name? no homo curious to see his routine

On blacks curls have to fit their pheno and aesthetic. Sometimes it looks insane others too corny, low class and even effiminate and doesn't add to their harmony. Go to style for mulattos or looser hair individuals imo.

@Frank Jack @Blackeycel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Blackmannnns @fogdart @datboijj

Y'all thoughts on curls vs. sponged hair for widest appeal+nt halo+aesthetics for blacks in 2021/22?
You typically need to be mixed to have hair like that. A good alternative for black hairstyles is this
B5B462CA AF96 4B5D 84B2 089404236EBB
C11682C1 36FC 43BA A149 7C9CAFA820E6
6687E6F3 1685 439D ADB5 3C6D63FD9C4F
F68F8161 D1D4 45E8 AFB7 188D9297C9FF

13853B45 8073 4A14 90B0 6AAE0BCBF54C

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and AscendingHero
Seen full black dudes irl with this hair

Both full black the guy in the middle is a mulatto wannabe, bleaching, lightening, fillers, surgerymaxxed etc
Exactly they have to chemically change their hair type. The only type of Africans with that hair is Eastern Africans who have ancient Eurasian admixture

• +1
Jealous of that transition from the betting to the making out and of you pushing her away after saying one more.

Eh i can get something like this if i s curl but why am i being tagged. Black people already know this shit
Seen full black dudes irl with this hair

Both full black the guy in the middle is a mulatto wannabe, bleaching, lightening, fillers, surgerymaxxed etc

• JFL