Best PPL Split for Natural Lifters !!! (GTFIH)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Monday/PushTuesday/RestWednesday/PULLThursday/RestFriday/LegsSaturday/Shoulders +ArmsSunday/Rest
1.Flat Barbell Bench Press 3x51. Barbell Rows 3x81. Squats/Deadlifts (Alternate) 3x51. DB Shoulder Press or OHP 3x5
2. DB Incline Bench 3x102. Seated Cable Rows 3x102. Good Mornings 3x82. Lateral Raises 3x10
3. DB Shoulder Press 3x103. Lat Pulldowns 3x103. Romanian Deadlifts 3x103. Tricep Pushdowns 3x10
4. Lateral Raises 3x104. Face Pulls 3x104. Leg Press4. Tricep Ropeaways 3x10
5. Tricep Pushdowns 3x105. Bicep Curls 3x105. Leg Extensions5. Bicep Curls 3x10
6. Tricep Ropeaways 3x106. Hammer Curls 3x106. Leg Curls6. Hammer Curls 3x10

Its your simple PPL, but with one dedicated shoulder and arm day after legs since the main flaw of a PPL split is the arms are weak and fatigued after the heavy compounds in the beginning of the workouts and also shoulders being on a push day with chest is a big flaw in actually growing shoulders so thats why shoulders + Arms combined on a day after leg day to really directly put work on them without the fatiguing excerises on your push or pull days on Monday and Wednesdays.

There's also a 5 day split for PPL which is just Push, Pull, legs, Rest, Push Pull Legs but that's for advanced lifters who already achieved around 70-80% of their natural genetic potential and are serious in getting those last 5-15lbs of lean tissue over the course of 8-16 years consistently on the perfect rhythm diet, sleep, low stress, timing and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
you finally started lifting? 🙀

PPL is a bad routine, PP is much better.

Legs don't need to be trained, they get trained enough just supporting your body.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoneDensity and Bonesbonesbonesbone
you finally started lifting? 🙀
I've been lifting for 3 months and 28 days now, not consistent with my diet of course but that doesn't matter when im still a newbie lol ill make gains even if i was drinking and eating goyslop everyday, when i reach 2 years of lifting natty thats when im gonna up my game and HAVE to go consistent with my diet, sleep etc.

PPL is a bad routine, PP is much better.
Do you mean upper and lower ? also it entirely depends on the persons preference in the splits, personally i like PPL more but tbf i have not tried any other split.

No, trained for 1.5 years and got gymmaxxed.

Dropped everything for a year and now i’m coming back.
You'll get the gains back quicker because of muscle memory.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do you mean upper and lower ? also it entirely depends on the persons preference in the splits, personally i like PPL more but tbf i have not tried any other split.
There's no lower, only upper body.

• +1
  • JFL
There's no lower, only upper body.
Bad approach, Legs are important, your legs actually spillover to your upper body strength and progress and plateu's if you dont lift lower body too.

Bad approach, Legs are important, your legs actually spillover to your upper body strength and progress and plateu's if you dont lift lower body too.
Cope, you gotta johhnybravomaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BoneDensity and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Tbf, being a jhonnybravomaxx looking physique is better then a none gymcelled physique, but girls would prefer a more balanced upper/lower body physique more then jhonny bravos jfl.
You'll never get big enough natty where your legs will look tiny in comparison.

• +1
You'll never get big enough natty where your legs will look tiny in comparison.
True, but also not true because your legs will significantly look more smaller in comparison to your upper body even when natural, it has happened many times because of legit no leg excerises.

True, but also not true because your legs will significantly look more smaller in comparison to your upper body even when natural, it has happened many times because of legit no leg excerises.
Big quads look terrible in pants, they're a looksmin. Go ahead and train them if your boyfriend insists.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Big quads look terrible in pants, they're a looksmin. Go ahead and train them if your boyfriend insists.

View attachment 2701612
First off hes wearing tight ass pants, second off hes emphasisng more on his legs jfl,
Here is what a actually balanced 8-9 year natural physique looks like even in sweat pants.