Best products to style hair

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
I need something to style my hair nicely so I'm open to suggestions. Accesible BTW lol in some Boots shop or smth.

The long hair style guide e28094 gentlemans gazette hairstyles for men with long hair 1

Popular mens haircut 1

Like that effect. Please.

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Assuming you have the hair quality and hairline to pull it off, @Effortless is the forum's go-to man for hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Effortless and RAITEIII
i can tell by your avi that you are a manlet

Gatsby hair wax. It's cheap on Amazon.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
argan oil

• +1
Assuming you have the hair quality and hairline to pull it off, @Effortless is the forum's go-to man for hair.

Most important is hair quality and hairline.

Have a good blow dryer(important), use few drops of argan oil on damp hair, use good brush and brush the hair direction you want it while blow drying(do it when hair is damp not wet), make sure that hair is completely dry and finish off blow drying using cold setting/no heating setting otherwise it will frizz, use a paste for hold and medium shine, if you want more shine mix paste with little amount of wax and style.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and IWantToMax
Most important is hair quality and hairline.

Have a good blow dryer(important), use few drops of argan oil on damp hair, use good brush and brush the hair direction you want it while blow drying(do it when hair is damp not wet), make sure that hair is completely dry and finish off blow drying using cold setting/no heating setting otherwise it will frizz, use a paste for hold and medium shine, if you want more shine mix paste with little amount of wax and style.
Are you supposed to brush while blow drying your hair?
Not just before?

• +1
Are you supposed to brush while blow drying your hair?
Not just before?

Yes, brush hair in direction you want to style it while blow drying.

This is how you get 'natural' hold. Blow drying is important for hair to stay in place, better than any product if you do it right.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and IWantToMax
I ain't gay but I use salt water spray. It is legit and gives your hair that "beach vibe".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, cardiologist and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310