Best Rave I've had in a long time. (Story Time)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Went to a rave yesterday evening in Amsterdam.

Rave started out good at the train-station already. I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
Oidtt

This is her (from whatsapp profile picture)

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave. We started talking about our drugs use, whom we were going with, and we hit it off because we were both SOLO.

First time I didn't feel judged by other people for the fact I went raving solo. She was excited about the fact I was going solo like her.
We had a lot more good vibes on the way, eventually we arrived at the rave, I got her phone number, and we split up. Didn't meet her again later, but doesn't matter.

Also funny: Because I was vibing with her all the way to the entrance, I forgot to hide all my candy, small bottle of alcohol, some chocolate I brought and some other stuff that would be confiscated when being searched.
The guard that checked me, saw all this illegal shit, looked at me for a second, and just let me go anyways.:love:
Wouldn't have cared much if I lost that stuff, but it's another nice turn of events.

I did my drugs and waited for them to kick-in. Vibe in the mean-time:

Took 2 hours before they kicked in. Mostly because I have a mentally ill abused dog brain. (For normal people it generally takes an hour or less)
I have to separate myself and really focus my mind on good emotions, let go of my anxiety and fears, before I can really start feeling the euphoria. When I don't do this there's a chance I have a bad trip and I feel terrible the whole night.

Luckily this didn't happen tonight, the drugs came through, and I was ROLLING.

Eventually met a cool shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes. We kept coming up with new dance-moves and then copying the one who made it up for a while. Before it was the other person's turn to make up a new dance move.

Like, one of his dance-moves was him doing the motion of pumping up a tire.
Christmas Rainbow GIF by IFHT Films

Which I copied, so we were both doing this for like 20 seconds on the rhythm of the beat.

And then I would come up with a new move. I was a barber cutting someone's hair fanatically
johnny depp film GIF

Which he would then copy and dance like that for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Never had such a good time with some random stranger I just met. :lul::lul:

On the way back home from the rave, in the train, I noticed a cute girl a few seats across from me who fell asleep (It was like ~8AM). Meanwhile we were arriving at the next train station. I didn't want her to miss her stop, so I went up to her and gently woke her up.

She acted really flustered and was blushing, and made clear to me in an overly shy/difficult way that it wasn't her stop, she needed the next stop.
I noticed her staring at me a few times afterwards.

Then when she arrived at the next stop, before getting off the train she came up to me and hugged me. Thanking me for waking her up. :love::love:

Absolute life-fuel NGL.

Best life-experience I've had in months. Past raves/parties were somewhat disappointing ngl, I am happy to experience another mogger night once again.

Drug-use isn't as easy as I thought. They generally work as really strong mood-enhancers. So if your mood/vibe is shit, you are not going to have a good time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, schizo echochamber, Jamaldickjavontus and 18 others
Mirin but how did you not slay the blonde?
antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

Seems like a perfect setup

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Corleone, poopoohead and 1 other person
Then when she arrived at the next stop, before getting off the train she came up to me and hugged me. Thanking me for waking her up. :love::love:
bruhhhhh
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, chosen-one, sorrowfulsad and 10 others
Anyway lifemogs and low inhibmogs me in every way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one, sozz, 6’3 chad and 4 others
Got the club going up on a tuesday

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and MoggerGaston
Mirin but how did you not slay the blonde?
antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

Seems like a perfect setup
I just let the situation flow on its own. If I met her again later it would've probably been a slay. But I was having a great time and not really busy with trying to slay her ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, bishōnenmaxxer, poopoohead and 1 other person
Was an insane moment tbh.
And it flew so naturally. I didn't take any conscious effort from me to go and wake her up, my behavior just flowed like that uninhibited. (I was still high on drugs)

There were 2 other ravers sitting some seats next to me who were at the same party. They saw the interaction and commented on how cute it was. I ended up talking with them for another 20 minutes about the rave-scene, what clubs they go to, what music they like, what they thought of the rave etc.

Idk it was like wholesome social interaction flew so naturally tonight. I usually don't have this.
Like having to force/push yourself to do certain things. Nah it all just happened on its own.

• +1
Reactions: infini and poopoohead
Anyway lifemogs and low inhibmogs me in every way
Your life doesn't have to be the same in the future as it is now.

I didn't start doing any of this stuff, drugs, raving, until last year at 27yo !!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Manletmachine, poopoohead and 2 others
Meanwhile if I woke her up
200.gif
I looked like absolute dogshit though.
My hair was a mess, I had massive blue bags under my eyes, I looked dehydrated, destroyed, from the whole night of drugs + dancing.

My pants had all kinds of random fluids and nasty shit halfway up to my knees from stepping in random shit at the rave and the rave's (flooded) toilets.
I also smelled like a nasty combination of cigarettes and sweat.

Experiences like these make me believe in 'aura-theory'.
I was feeling great and loving, and all my body language and facial expressions probably mimicked that feeling. Which made people act way more social to me than they normally do.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, litaz and poopoohead
Your life doesn't have to be the same in the future as it is now.

I didn't start doing any of this stuff, drugs, raving, until last year at 27yo !!!
Thanks boyo but it's over for me
I have to focus on my career and I can't do that if I'm doing drugs regularly
It's wagie life for me
patrick-bateman-stare-into-your-soul.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, king cobra, Manletmachine and 2 others
suifuel for mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and apocalypse
meanwhile mentalcels have to make a one man rave in their room:cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, sorrowfulsad, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
meanwhile mentalcels have to make a one man rave in their room:cry:
That's how it started for me. solo raves in my room

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ClearEmOut, TsarTsar444, litaz and 10 others

Attachments

• images (19).jpg
    images (19).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i want to learn jumpstyle.
Mogs me. I don't know how to dance at all, whatsoever.

I just make frantic head, arm and leg movements at raves.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Another cool moment. One of my favorite techno songs that I listen to a lot recently is:

32 year old song. Truly shows how timeless music can be. Amazing track. Top-tier.

Well guess what one of the DJs randomly started playing at the fucking rave yesterday:

You can imagine how hyped I was. NOBODY knows this song, it's an obscure 32 year old classic.

It's like god knows I am attending this rave and making the DJ play this song. JUST FOR ME

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini and poopoohead
OP is chad, nothing new to see here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sleeper, FacialStructure404, poopoohead and 1 other person
Good job, if you can crack slip and fit into society, do it.

• +1
sounds like a nice experience

what drugs were you on?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Gay ass mfer.
I am shirtless myself on half the raves I go to.
These places are warm as fuck.

It didn't bother me that much yesterday so I kept my shirt on. It just depends.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and poopoohead
Went to a rave yesterday evening in Amsterdam.

Rave started out good at the train-station already. I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
View attachment 2505972
This is her (from whatsapp profile picture)

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave. We started talking about our drugs use, whom we were going with, and we hit it off because we were both SOLO.

First time I didn't feel judged by other people for the fact I went raving solo. She was excited about the fact I was going solo like her.
We had a lot more good vibes on the way, eventually we arrived at the rave, I got her phone number, and we split up. Didn't meet her again later, but doesn't matter.

Also funny: Because I was vibing with her all the way to the entrance, I forgot to hide all my candy, small bottle of alcohol, some chocolate I brought and some other stuff that would be confiscated when being searched.
The guard that checked me, saw all this illegal shit, looked at me for a second, and just let me go anyways.:love:
Wouldn't have cared much if I lost that stuff, but it's another nice turn of events.

I did my drugs and waited for them to kick-in. Vibe in the mean-time:
View attachment 2505997

Took 2 hours before they kicked in. Mostly because I have a mentally ill abused dog brain. (For normal people it generally takes an hour or less)
I have to separate myself and really focus my mind on good emotions, let go of my anxiety and fears, before I can really start feeling the euphoria. When I don't do this there's a chance I have a bad trip and I feel terrible the whole night.

Luckily this didn't happen tonight, the drugs came through, and I was ROLLING.

View attachment 2506000

Eventually met a cool shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes. We kept coming up with new dance-moves and then copying the one who made it up for a while. Before it was the other person's turn to make up a new dance move.

Like, one of his dance-moves was him doing the motion of pumping up a tire.
Christmas Rainbow GIF by IFHT Films

Which I copied, so we were both doing this for like 20 seconds on the rhythm of the beat.

And then I would come up with a new move. I was a barber cutting someone's hair fanatically
johnny depp film GIF

Which he would then copy and dance like that for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Never had such a good time with some random stranger I just met. :lul::lul:

On the way back home from the rave, in the train, I noticed a cute girl a few seats across from me who fell asleep (It was like ~8AM). Meanwhile we were arriving at the next train station. I didn't want her to miss her stop, so I went up to her and gently woke her up.

She acted really flustered and was blushing, and made clear to me in an overly shy/difficult way that it wasn't her stop, she needed the next stop.
I noticed her staring at me a few times afterwards.

Absolute life-fuel NGL.

Best life-experience I've had in months. Past raves/parties were somewhat disappointing ngl, I am happy to experience another mogger night once again.

Drug-use isn't as easy as I thought. They generally work as really strong mood-enhancers. So if your mood/vibe is shit, you are not going to have a good time.
Sounds awesome man. What do you think stopped your other experiences being like this?

• +1
reminder that this is the "abused dog"

IMG 20200606 232443

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Sleeper, the BULL, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
sounds like a nice experience

what drugs were you on?
MDMA, way above average-user amount.
Started with 160mg. Then re-dosed with another 240mg after 90min when I noticed I wasn't getting the vibe I wanted.

I started getting the waves of pleasure/euphoria, it was starting to get good, but then it suddenly stopped and stopped increasing in intensity. Which is when I decided to take all the other MDMA that I had on me (240mg).

400mg total what I did is a really high dose. 1000mg is a potential lethal dose, so that shows you how little the margin of error is here.
Beginners should do about half, 200mg. Total in a night tbh.

Then I did another ~400mg of 3mmc and ~400mg of ketamine. Mostly later on once the mdma started wearing off.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 29167
Any advice on dancing? Going to my first rave in a couple months.

• +1
MDMA, way above average-user amount.
Started with 160mg. Then re-dosed with another 240mg after 90min when I noticed I wasn't getting the vibe I wanted.

I started getting the waves of pleasure/euphoria, it was starting to get good, but then it suddenly stopped and stopped increasing in intensity. Which is when I decided to take all the other MDMA that I had on me (240mg).

400mg total what I did is a really high dose. 1000mg is near a potential lethal dose, so that shows you how little the margin of error is here.
Beginners should do about half, 200mg. Total in a night tbh.

Then I did another ~400mg of 3mmc and ~400mg of ketamine. Mostly later on once the mdma started wearing off.
big ass dose wtf :lul:

btw what do you think abt taking mdma with girls to be able to fuck them? i heard from some guy that it makes you really horny which would be ideal for slaying a girl in your friend group who slightly likes you

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Magnum Opus
Ion know man r u a chad this seems too good to be true..

• +1
Sounds awesome man. What do you think stopped your other experiences being like this?
Wrong music at the raves. Wrong drugs taken. Wrong mindset going into the rave. Negative social interactions at the start of the rave bringing you into a bad mood.

You can't always avoid these situations, since it's a lot of trial and error involved here, you need some luck.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
got it, never go to chaderlands ever in my entire life :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . Even if i bleach myself and get a bunch of surgeries, im only 6ft and still curry so it would be over. How tall are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Any advice on dancing? Going to my first rave in a couple months.
Just enjoy yourself tbh, that is the most important. You can literally have the weirdest dance-moves ever.

Like the people in this video. Literally looks retarded but it doesn't matter.
As long as you look like you are enjoying yourself, people around you will sense that positive emotion and will act positively towards you and even start copying your dance-moves.

Going to raves where everyone is on drugs, is like a psychology class into primal human behavior.

The most obvious thing that people do when they like you, like your vibe, is they start copying your behavior, your way of talking, your dance-moves, etc.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
It was an insane lifefuel moment. Not ropefuel.

I haven't hugged or touched another human-being intimately in 6 months.
I wrote this interaction down on paper so I can discuss it with my therapist next week ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I dropped acid before bhai. I like being sober better.
i hated acid though, so I am not surprised you didn't like it either.

You are acting like drugs are all the same, when there's so many different effects, so many different brain interactions. They all act COMPLETELY different on your brain. You could hate one drug, and enjoy another.

Try MDMA.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
ADE? Who was spinning at this party?

• +1
i hated acid though, so I am not surprised you didn't like it either.

You are acting like drugs are all the same, when there's so many different effects, so many different brain interactions. They all act COMPLETELY different on your brain. You could hate one drug, and enjoy another.

Try MDMA.
What I hated about acid was feeling like my brain was getting fried. Doesn’t all drugs give you that feeling?

• +1
big ass dose wtf :lul:

btw what do you think abt taking mdma with girls to be able to fuck them? i heard from some guy that it makes you really horny which would be ideal for slaying a girl in your friend group who slightly likes you
mdma makes you hornier indeed. Idk about slaying though, I've been to about ~40 raves so far now and I have never slayed a girl from a rave ever.

I made out with about 10 girls though, but it usually doesn't progress any further than that. But might just be me and my mental illnesses that are the reason for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and the BULL
What I hated about acid was feeling like my brain was getting fried. Doesn’t all drugs give you that feeling?
you probably had a preconception that acid would fry your brain and it manifested that

LMAO op claims “incel” btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
you probably had a preconception that acid would fry your brain and it manifested that
Not at all, I went in with positive emotions about the upcoming experience. Didn’t pan out.