Best Rave I've had in a long time. (Story Time)

and what do you think is the minimum good height (and I mean good, not bare minimum to be acceptable) is there?
6'4 to stand-out in those competitive environments

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Where do you get drugs? Also jfl at going to raves alone ,what if you see someone you know?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Where do you get drugs? Also jfl at going to raves alone ,what if you see someone you know?
then I say hi and dance with them. easy

drugs are everywhere. just go to toilet of any club/bar and everyone is snorting

ITT: Chad goes to parties and gets hugged by stacies

Nigga weren't you complaining just a few threads ago how much your life SUCKS AND THAT YOU'RE INCEL? 🤦‍♂️

fucking lol :feelskek:

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Kamui @klip11 @KING REIDYZ @itsOVER @inceI @ReadBooksEveryday @Vermilioncore @Makhachev

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and 2 others

Nigga weren't you complaining just a few threads ago how much your life SUCKS AND THAT YOU'RE INCEL? 🤦‍♂️

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Kamui @klip11 @KING REIDYZ @itsOVER @inceI @ReadBooksEveryday @Vermilioncore @Makhachev
Wow !!!I love the Thread you are tagging me in

you are interesting !!

Wasn't a stacy that hugged me. More like JB HTB.
I am still incel (Haven't had sex for more than 6 months).

Your post doesn't make much sense tbh.
Anyone can go solo to raves on drugs like me every week, and get good social interaction.

It's just that most people choose to rot instead which doesn't allow them to get any good social interaction.

I literally have no friends, got my drug contacts myself, find raves/parties myself, hype myself up before the rave on my own, go home alone after the rave, and so on.

Anyone can do that.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
What if I'm 5'2 and balding?
just do drugs and enjoy the music and vibe. Dance.

Women are boring asf anyways. I generally ignore them and just dance instead.

Some more vids from the event I was at:

May go to another awakenings event near new year.

But right now I am more in the mood for the 'club-scene' type vibe. Not for these massive festival mainstream events anymore.

maybe I will visit berlin for a weekend soon.

European parties look like shit

high openness, high sensation seeking, low sentience

• JFL
European parties look like shit
Explain

Whenever I read about the US rave scene it seems way worse in comparison

Even just the fact of how hard it is to use drugs in the US while its basically all legal, cheap and high quality here.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
high openness, high sensation seeking, low sentience
Typical opinion of an outsider that has no clue what he is talking about.

Drugs are extremely underrated in the world. And your opinion is that of someone who has been brainwashed by jewish controlled state media

then I say hi and dance with them. easy

drugs are everywhere. just go to toilet of any club/bar and everyone is snorting
So do they just give you drugs for free? If not how much do you pay and how do you know if you're not getting ripped off?

Explain

Whenever I read about the US rave scene it seems way worse in comparison

Even just the fact of how hard it is to use drugs in the US while its basically all legal, cheap and high quality here.
it is shit i believe in Europe is better

• Woah
Did you get approached ?

• +1

Just leave this Chad alone. He has a hard life already. Hot stacies approaching you is a hard experience to go through you know.

• JFL
Wasn't a stacy that hugged me. More like JB HTB.
I am still incel (Haven't had sex for more than 6 months).

Your post doesn't make much sense tbh.
Anyone can go solo to raves on drugs like me every week, and get good social interaction.

It's just that most people choose to rot instead which doesn't allow them to get any good social interaction.

I literally have no friends, got my drug contacts myself, find raves/parties myself, hype myself up before the rave on my own, go home alone after the rave, and so on.

Anyone can do that.
Just leave this Chad alone. He has a hard life already. Hot stacies approaching you is a hard experience to go through you know.
Only on .org do niggas think not having pussy in 6 months makes you incel lmao kys OP @Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies and Primalsplit
So do they just give you drugs for free? If not how much do you pay and how do you know if you're not getting ripped off?
yeah if you ask, they will probably give for free tbh

drugs cheaper than alcohol

where in this story was I approached by a hot stacy?

A girl hugged me because I helped her and woke her up. Aka, because I have such a good personality.

you dont get it?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Only on .org do niggas think not having pussy in 6 months makes you incel lmao kys OP @Skywalker
only on .org do niggas think that having sex once a year makes you a chad.

tragic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Primalsplit
when has a hot stacy ever approached me?

jfl at these tales from the public toilet at the amsterdam red light district

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
where in this story was I approached by a hot stacy?

A girl hugged me because I helped her and woke her up. Aka, because I have such a good personality.

you dont get it?
Ooh. So she just hugged you. My bad then. :feelshehe: :feelskek: :lul:

Chads.org strikes again

only on .org do niggas think that having sex once a year makes you a chad.
if you can do it once you can do it a 100 times

It means you pass the threshold in the things that define your success.
The Looks. The Personality. The Low inhib. The conversational skill.

• +1
Went to a rave yesterday evening in Amsterdam.

Rave started out good at the train-station already. I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
View attachment 2505972
This is her (from whatsapp profile picture)

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave. We started talking about our drugs use, whom we were going with, and we hit it off because we were both SOLO.

First time I didn't feel judged by other people for the fact I went raving solo. She was excited about the fact I was going solo like her.
We had a lot more good vibes on the way, eventually we arrived at the rave, I got her phone number, and we split up. Didn't meet her again later, but doesn't matter.

Also funny: Because I was vibing with her all the way to the entrance, I forgot to hide all my candy, small bottle of alcohol, some chocolate I brought and some other stuff that would be confiscated when being searched.
The guard that checked me, saw all this illegal shit, looked at me for a second, and just let me go anyways.:love:
Wouldn't have cared much if I lost that stuff, but it's another nice turn of events.

I did my drugs and waited for them to kick-in. Vibe in the mean-time:
View attachment 2505997

Took 2 hours before they kicked in. Mostly because I have a mentally ill abused dog brain. (For normal people it generally takes an hour or less)
I have to separate myself and really focus my mind on good emotions, let go of my anxiety and fears, before I can really start feeling the euphoria. When I don't do this there's a chance I have a bad trip and I feel terrible the whole night.

Luckily this didn't happen tonight, the drugs came through, and I was ROLLING.

View attachment 2506000

Eventually met a cool shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes. We kept coming up with new dance-moves and then copying the one who made it up for a while. Before it was the other person's turn to make up a new dance move.

Like, one of his dance-moves was him doing the motion of pumping up a tire.
Christmas Rainbow GIF by IFHT Films

Which I copied, so we were both doing this for like 20 seconds on the rhythm of the beat.

And then I would come up with a new move. I was a barber cutting someone's hair fanatically
johnny depp film GIF

Which he would then copy and dance like that for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Never had such a good time with some random stranger I just met. :lul::lul:

On the way back home from the rave, in the train, I noticed a cute girl a few seats across from me who fell asleep (It was like ~8AM). Meanwhile we were arriving at the next train station. I didn't want her to miss her stop, so I went up to her and gently woke her up.

She acted really flustered and was blushing, and made clear to me in an overly shy/difficult way that it wasn't her stop, she needed the next stop.
I noticed her staring at me a few times afterwards.

Then when she arrived at the next stop, before getting off the train she came up to me and hugged me. Thanking me for waking her up. :love::love:

Absolute life-fuel NGL.

Best life-experience I've had in months. Past raves/parties were somewhat disappointing ngl, I am happy to experience another mogger night once again.

Drug-use isn't as easy as I thought. They generally work as really strong mood-enhancers. So if your mood/vibe is shit, you are not going to have a good time.
So you just danced with some naked Asian dude and got no pussy?

:fuk:

• Hmm...
ITT: OP battles the fakecel allegations

• JFL
ITT: OP battles the fakecel allegations
It's a constant battle with no end in sight.

smh having been a 23yo KHHV and having sex like once a year since ain't enough for these niggas

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer