Best Rave I've had in a long time. (Story Time)

ADE? Who was spinning at this party?
ADCreHeqQ_aLaUWo8b9MJazRjwMEjcvpgp_Rd-9nitSDMNjJvIHBJJsg9mq99Tw70phnT5aAEg2-U-B6kqaO35bNZvRLEF-PBMN8jGVbfhblTCKjCZqmEYPH19VJC9zn2Cs9M6WJN9Phpj90QJIACZqeFk1ogdbjRWPNNb-Ha2hJ4Hx3ir4i33fs98nrOHVOKPAE8r5938AOayWmrWHqVGwujqv53B3sRbKXlatA1YQlIvuCJ6dmTbeWkHT8rojIh1LcE2jhhiCwRVCpDSNJ6X9pX-E34esVCa2tu1StP4w6rCz-Ym5mYhEElW-LcQCOwf7qiabPXKPJKW_mzShIT9mKswkT0Q8w23yDJWC7OgpXdCfzsEfgeUHbNJqrTz2UzRO3E1cLSGfTMdt5r2VlR_eV1Q5JruGVc3cjJmtBJoCSXIM_7EubgG6YGiVnmhmoBoG3a1mhgMjZHcOfHwLAvQzqQhlHd1yE5wG0TLUmBLaNJpH1jCZhFZJXsMo-WrXB9zAQC8IC118jPS5kNR-_7EP5WhbqlCy3xficjyD3HxOvwcI_qsijT6glwNNCoqhQv7CcJMYlU1SouuEs_dv8PfTpU5SUt-Tooxq23XeX_zSbVFUTJNhqUgbYoCMc8VzvdratPsnPsCA_pnAARBmgF6lXweZh839ce0pEQKxc9OAvOmauEiOde-in__4y-rJTr1QI2YO0XQk_Tkx9AafHU72G1c2Ata47_NouZsOW15vGLZdsL2p4Mz46fiIqa3cLjwlasPXjxd4-ebEx5SE156nGN-jvwFNGKwia23k-gbeAXOBQPnWgfqdShrviRja7JfcjhRFjiXiv_Hs3ubC6L3Gdi6TC34XJxYkls3fGK1t6oTGlV8bhjZrzUjf8JDHeB_AL15pduAq3QIJ5E3cEar9yWA=w965-h1291-s-no

didnt see myra.
joyhauser was nice.
enrico was okay.
loved pan-pot.
ben klock & marcel dettmann were nice.
didnt like indira paganotto

• Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Went to a rave yesterday evening in Amsterdam.

Rave started out good at the train-station already. I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
View attachment 2505972
This is her (from whatsapp profile picture)

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave. We started talking about our drugs use, whom we were going with, and we hit it off because we were both SOLO.

First time I didn't feel judged by other people for the fact I went raving solo. She was excited about the fact I was going solo like her.
We had a lot more good vibes on the way, eventually we arrived at the rave, I got her phone number, and we split up. Didn't meet her again later, but doesn't matter.

Also funny: Because I was vibing with her all the way to the entrance, I forgot to hide all my candy, small bottle of alcohol, some chocolate I brought and some other stuff that would be confiscated when being searched.
The guard that checked me, saw all this illegal shit, looked at me for a second, and just let me go anyways.:love:
Wouldn't have cared much if I lost that stuff, but it's another nice turn of events.

I did my drugs and waited for them to kick-in. Vibe in the mean-time:
View attachment 2505997

Took 2 hours before they kicked in. Mostly because I have a mentally ill abused dog brain. (For normal people it generally takes an hour or less)
I have to separate myself and really focus my mind on good emotions, let go of my anxiety and fears, before I can really start feeling the euphoria. When I don't do this there's a chance I have a bad trip and I feel terrible the whole night.

Luckily this didn't happen tonight, the drugs came through, and I was ROLLING.

View attachment 2506000

Eventually met a cool shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes. We kept coming up with new dance-moves and then copying the one who made it up for a while. Before it was the other person's turn to make up a new dance move.

Like, one of his dance-moves was him doing the motion of pumping up a tire.
Christmas Rainbow GIF by IFHT Films

Which I copied, so we were both doing this for like 20 seconds on the rhythm of the beat.

And then I would come up with a new move. I was a barber cutting someone's hair fanatically
johnny depp film GIF

Which he would then copy and dance like that for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Never had such a good time with some random stranger I just met. :lul::lul:

On the way back home from the rave, in the train, I noticed a cute girl a few seats across from me who fell asleep (It was like ~8AM). Meanwhile we were arriving at the next train station. I didn't want her to miss her stop, so I went up to her and gently woke her up.

She acted really flustered and was blushing, and made clear to me in an overly shy/difficult way that it wasn't her stop, she needed the next stop.
I noticed her staring at me a few times afterwards.

Then when she arrived at the next stop, before getting off the train she came up to me and hugged me. Thanking me for waking her up. :love::love:

Absolute life-fuel NGL.

Best life-experience I've had in months. Past raves/parties were somewhat disappointing ngl, I am happy to experience another mogger night once again.

Drug-use isn't as easy as I thought. They generally work as really strong mood-enhancers. So if your mood/vibe is shit, you are not going to have a good time.
What made u decide not to lie to her and admit u were going solo?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
got it, never go to chaderlands ever in my entire life :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . Even if i bleach myself and get a bunch of surgeries, im only 6ft and still curry so it would be over. How tall are you btw?
im same height as you, 6ft.

• Woah
Reactions: CFW432
What I hated about acid was feeling like my brain was getting fried. Doesn’t all drugs give you that feeling?
No. Not at all. You are making assumptions about drugs that don't hold in reality.

Shrooms don't whatsoever (did it 4 times now).

Ketamine doesn't. If you use A LOT in an evening, it doesn't feel like your brain is fried, but like your brain is dead. It's a different feeling.

I told my friend once when I used a lot of ketamine: 'I could be fucking the hottest chick ever right now, or get run over by a fucking truck, I would feel the exact same thing: Nothing.'

MDMA only fries your brain if you use A LOT. (More than me at this rave, and that was already a way above average amount).

3-mmc/mephedrone doesn't fry your brain unless you use RIDICULOUS amounts. I've done this in the past and you will get nose-bleeds, heart palpitations and other shit before your brain starts feeling 'fried'.

LSD does fry your brain

2-CB (only did it 3 times) never fried my brain.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
And how badly do these events fuck up your circadian rhythm?

• +1
U got good personality and height?
I am severely mentally ill and below average height for dutch standards (6'0)

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and wsada
What made u decide not to lie to her and admit u were going solo?
I asked her first who she was with. She responded with being solo. After which I confessed also being solo.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
No. Not at all. You are making assumptions about drugs that don't hold in reality.

Shrooms don't whatsoever (did it 4 times now).

Ketamine doesn't. If you use A LOT in an evening, it doesn't feel like your brain is fried, but like your brain is dead. It's a different feeling.

I told my friend once when I used a lot of ketamine: 'I could be fucking the hottest chick ever right now, or get run over by a fucking truck, I would feel the exact same thing: Nothing.'

MDMA only fries your brain if you use A LOT. (More than me at this rave, and that was already a way above average amount).

3-mmc/mephedrone doesn't fry your brain unless you use RIDICULOUS amounts. I've done this in the past and you will get nose-bleeds, heart palpitations and other shit before your brain starts feeling 'fried'.

LSD does fry your brain

2-CB (only did it 3 times) never fried my brain.
Might be doing 2-CB, shrooms or ketamine someday. Where do you get your stuff from?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
Might be doing 2-CB, shrooms or ketamine someday. Where do you get your stuff from?
shrooms u can buy legally in local store on the street

2-cb and ketamine u need dealers.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
mdma makes you hornier indeed. Idk about slaying though, I've been to about ~40 raves so far now and I have never slayed a girl from a rave ever.

I made out with about 10 girls though, but it usually doesn't progress any further than that. But might just be me and my mental illnesses that are the reason for that.
mirin but im not talking about slaying girls at raves. mdma in private settings would probably work no?

• +1
And how badly do these events fuck up your circadian rhythm?
Your circadian rhythm gets completely fucked up for 24-36hours.
You can feel entirely awake and active, despite not having had sleep for 24 hours.

But I find I can get back into a normal rhythm quite fast after that 24-36 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
shrooms u can buy legally in local store on the street

2-cb and ketamine u need dealers.
Btw last time I did 2cb my brain felt fried. Never got that from acid tho

• Woah
mirin but im not talking about slaying girls at raves. mdma in private settings would probably work no?
Yeah, that would probably work way better.

I am an incel with 0 friends or social circles though. So my only experience with MDMA is going solo to raves like this.

I haven't had sex in the last 6 months. How does that not make me incel.
Because you’re using the definition of incel created by a woman. Incel means virgin when excluding hookers.

• JFL
Dealers? 2-cb and ketamine aren’t legal?

WASOOW

We All Sin Our Own Way
they are illegal.

ketamine is relatively easy to get from dealers.

2-cb might take a bit more work, most dealers dont have it.

Because you’re using the definition of incel created by a woman. Incel means virgin when excluding hookers.
Most of your 'incels' are virgin 'by choice' though.

Soft-maxxed people can fuck LTB, even with 0 social skills, through online dating apps.
Soft-maxxed people can fuck becky if going to clubs/parties/raves regularly with drugs/alcohol involved.

It was an insane lifefuel moment. Not ropefuel.

I haven't hugged or touched another human-being intimately in 6 months.
I wrote this interaction down on paper so I can discuss it with my therapist next week ngl.
ropefuel for me, lifefuel for u

• So Sad
ropefuel for me, lifefuel for u
whether it is ropefuel for you, depends on your own mental interpretation and the conclusions you draw yourself.

I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
Oidtt

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave.
On the way back home from the rave, in the train, I noticed a cute girl a few seats across from me who fell asleep (It was like ~8AM). Meanwhile we were arriving at the next train station. I didn't want her to miss her stop, so I went up to her and gently woke her up.

She acted really flustered and was blushing, and made clear to me in an overly shy/difficult way that it wasn't her stop, she needed the next stop.

Then when she arrived at the next stop, before getting off the train she came up to me and hugged me. Thanking me for waking her up. :love::love:

• So Sad
Your browser is not able to display this video.
What a mogger location. Sounds like a great time, I should go solo partying more often too.

What were you taking? Just molly?

• +1
What a mogger location. Sounds like a great time, I should go solo partying more often too.

What were you taking? Just molly?
molly, then once the highs started wearing off, 3mmc and ketamine

solo partying is great with raves and drugs like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
ADCreHeqQ_aLaUWo8b9MJazRjwMEjcvpgp_Rd-9nitSDMNjJvIHBJJsg9mq99Tw70phnT5aAEg2-U-B6kqaO35bNZvRLEF-PBMN8jGVbfhblTCKjCZqmEYPH19VJC9zn2Cs9M6WJN9Phpj90QJIACZqeFk1ogdbjRWPNNb-Ha2hJ4Hx3ir4i33fs98nrOHVOKPAE8r5938AOayWmrWHqVGwujqv53B3sRbKXlatA1YQlIvuCJ6dmTbeWkHT8rojIh1LcE2jhhiCwRVCpDSNJ6X9pX-E34esVCa2tu1StP4w6rCz-Ym5mYhEElW-LcQCOwf7qiabPXKPJKW_mzShIT9mKswkT0Q8w23yDJWC7OgpXdCfzsEfgeUHbNJqrTz2UzRO3E1cLSGfTMdt5r2VlR_eV1Q5JruGVc3cjJmtBJoCSXIM_7EubgG6YGiVnmhmoBoG3a1mhgMjZHcOfHwLAvQzqQhlHd1yE5wG0TLUmBLaNJpH1jCZhFZJXsMo-WrXB9zAQC8IC118jPS5kNR-_7EP5WhbqlCy3xficjyD3HxOvwcI_qsijT6glwNNCoqhQv7CcJMYlU1SouuEs_dv8PfTpU5SUt-Tooxq23XeX_zSbVFUTJNhqUgbYoCMc8VzvdratPsnPsCA_pnAARBmgF6lXweZh839ce0pEQKxc9OAvOmauEiOde-in__4y-rJTr1QI2YO0XQk_Tkx9AafHU72G1c2Ata47_NouZsOW15vGLZdsL2p4Mz46fiIqa3cLjwlasPXjxd4-ebEx5SE156nGN-jvwFNGKwia23k-gbeAXOBQPnWgfqdShrviRja7JfcjhRFjiXiv_Hs3ubC6L3Gdi6TC34XJxYkls3fGK1t6oTGlV8bhjZrzUjf8JDHeB_AL15pduAq3QIJ5E3cEar9yWA=w965-h1291-s-no

didnt see myra.
joyhauser was nice.
enrico was okay.
loved pan-pot.
ben klock & marcel dettmann were nice.
didnt like indira paganotto
Ben and Marcel B2B must have been insane. And yes pan pot is really good too. NICE

• +1
shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes.
she came up to me and hugged me
IMG 3550
Holy fuck OP talked to a women🤪 got number😈 didn’t fuck 😔
Danced with half naked man 🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
AND got a … HUG🤯💦

BEST RAVE EVER 😝

Last edited:
  • JFL
Imagine had bad I wouldve felt if sex was the most important thing in my life.

Luckily I felt amazing instead
Sex is the most important thing in life, it creates more life and every animals strives to have it.

U can cope with drugs that destroy ur brain all u want but it doesn’t compare lol. Every man chooses stacy pussy over drugs

• So Sad
Sex is the most important thing in life, it creates more life and every animals strives to have it.

U can cope with drugs that destroy ur brain all u want but it doesn’t compare lol. Every man chooses stacy pussy over drugs
cant relate to your negativity so not gonna reply

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How long does it take for you to come down to baseline dopamine after bingeing meph (nosebleed tier amounts)? Stim binges make me unable to do anything except rot and lacrimate in my bed for days as I come down.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Went to a rave yesterday evening in Amsterdam.

Rave started out good at the train-station already. I met a hot blonde girl who was going to the same rave and was really friendly towards me.
View attachment 2505972

It was raining a bit and she shared her umbrella with me, so we walking together real close under the umbrella on the way to the rave. We started talking about our drugs use, whom we were going with, and we hit it off because we were both SOLO.

First time I didn't feel judged by other people for the fact I went raving solo. She was excited about the fact I was going solo like her.
We had a lot more good vibes on the way, eventually we arrived at the rave, I got her phone number, and we split up. Didn't meet her again later, but doesn't matter.

Also funny: Because I was vibing with her all the way to the entrance, I forgot to hide all my candy, small bottle of alcohol, some chocolate I brought and some other stuff that would be confiscated when being searched.
The guard that checked me, saw all this illegal shit, looked at me for a second, and just let me go anyways.:love:
Wouldn't have cared much if I lost that stuff, but it's another nice turn of events.

I did my drugs and waited for them to kick-in. Vibe in the mean-time:
View attachment 2505997

Took 2 hours before they kicked in. Mostly because I have a mentally ill abused dog brain. (For normal people it generally takes an hour or less)
I have to separate myself and really focus my mind on good emotions, let go of my anxiety and fears, before I can really start feeling the euphoria. When I don't do this there's a chance I have a bad trip and I feel terrible the whole night.

Luckily this didn't happen tonight, the drugs came through, and I was ROLLING.

View attachment 2506000

Eventually met a cool shirtless asian dude who I danced with for ~30minutes. We kept coming up with new dance-moves and then copying the one who made it up for a while. Before it was the other person's turn to make up a new dance move.

Like, one of his dance-moves was him doing the motion of pumping up a tire.
Christmas Rainbow GIF by IFHT Films

Which I copied, so we were both doing this for like 20 seconds on the rhythm of the beat.

And then I would come up with a new move. I was a barber cutting someone's hair fanatically
johnny depp film GIF

Which he would then copy and dance like that for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Never had such a good time with some random stranger I just met. :lul::lul:

Absolute life-fuel NGL.

Best life-experience I've had in months. Past raves/parties were somewhat disappointing ngl, I am happy to experience another mogger night once again.

Drug-use isn't as easy as I thought. They generally work as really strong mood-enhancers. So if your mood/vibe is shit, you are not going to have a good time.
Kill yourself chad

• So Sad
If I fall back into depression, I will just use more drugs and cure it again.

H8kXrt.gif

gotta have that happy hitler energy. Don't trust the generals.
docile animal hooked on drugs to run away from and mask his problems. Find the root of ur problems and pull it out

• Hmm...
How long does it take for you to come down to baseline dopamine after bingeing meph (nosebleed tier amounts)? Stim binges make me unable to do anything except rot and lacrimate in my bed for days as I come down.
I feel a hormonal comedown today. Lack of serotonin/dopamine in my brain.

But my mind is still in positivity mode, and it keeps a lot of my normal negative thought patterns away, which normally suck far more energy out of me than a lack of hormones. So I feel better than I do normally without the effect of drugs.

I have a similar effect from sleep deprivation. I notice the tiredness, slight headache, not feeling well, because of a lack of sleep.
But my normal negative thought patterns are gone when I am sleep deprived, so I actually feel better without proper sleep.

docile animal hooked on drugs to run away from and mask his problems. Find the root of ur problems and pull it out
You seem kinda clueless about drugs. Some actually help you find the root of your problem, not hide it or mask it. They don't all work the same.

Not really sure why you are talking about something you aren't informed about or experienced in. No point in this.

But my mind is still in positivity mode, and it keeps a lot of my normal negative thought patterns away, which normally suck far more energy out of me than a lack of hormones.
I guess that's what happens when you use drugs to go out and dance with stacys instead of coom in your basement :dafuckfeels:

• +1
I guess that's what happens when you use drugs to go out and dance with stacys instead of coom in your basement :dafuckfeels:
you are right.

It's not the drugs that are making me feel good right now, but the positive experiences I was able to get through them.

I am already in drug comedown and my hormones are probably fucked right now, but still feeling good.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
It was an insane lifefuel moment. Not ropefuel.

I haven't hugged or touched another human-being intimately in 6 months.
I wrote this interaction down on paper so I can discuss it with my therapist next week ngl.
Bet she costs the same as the entire night per visit

If you still look the same as you do in your room rave you need to looksmaxx harder. There is no choice.

Last edited:
includes ethnics/foreigners/immigrants

native dutch average is 6'2 tbh
would you say your height affects the quality of your social life there? Dating, respect from men etc.?

• +1
would you say your height affects the quality of your social life there? Dating, respect from men etc.?
its neutral for me most of the time.

But in highly competitive environments, like trendy clubs/bars etc. it's a disadvantage for me.

its neutral for me most of the time.

But in highly competitive environments, like trendy clubs/bars etc. it's a disadvantage for me.
and what do you think is the minimum good height (and I mean good, not bare minimum to be acceptable) is there?