Best steroid/sarm to induce extreme androgenic bone effects

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I know that there are people who report that steroids changed bone structure and it makes sense, but I wonder what would cause the most change? In the case of the jaw, could it just be masseter hypertrophy due to the anabolic affects?

Plastic surgery. Any other answer is cope and wrong

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
inject tren good goy

destroy your developing endocrine system good goy!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 66574, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Plastic surgery. Any other answer is cope and wrong
omg shut the fuck up jfl dont listen to this 15yo nigga.

anything is worth experimenting tbh.

willmcann maxxing or death
inject tren good goy

destroy your developing endocrine system good goy!
if anything the kikes are againist anything that induces heavy testosterone based shit

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
omg shut the fuck up jfl dont listen to this 15yo nigga.

anything is worth experimenting tbh.

willmcann maxxing or death

if anything the kikes are againist anything that induces heavy testosterone based shit
What exactly did Will mcann take? Was it tren? winstrol? trt? hgh? igf1?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Just experiment bro. What a fucking dumb son of a bitch
Just do what has been done for the entire history of civilization bro

kill yourself faggot jfl at your low iq braincel.
What exactly did Will mcann take? Was it tren? winstrol? trt? hgh? igf1?
He never said bro fuck jfl i had a thread on it. if u want he has his snapchat public so you can drop him the question. im high inhib

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Im a fucking erudite and you are a fucking cunt that says just experiment bro. Go learn some basic biology faggot, while I add you to ignore list

He never said bro fuck jfl i had a thread on it. if u want he has his snapchat public so you can drop him the question. im high inhib
lol i was the one that suggested to add him on sc. But I checked his insta comments and some dude said he took HGH + SURG, idk what surg is though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and maxmendietta
Im a fucking erudite and you are a fucking cunt that says just experiment bro. Go learn some basic biology faggot, while I add you to ignore list
Rent free in your head son. I am now a seed into your low iq brainlet jfl and i will only grow deeper inside you from now on
lol i was the one that suggested to add him on sc. But I checked his insta comments and some dude said he took HGH + SURG, idk what surg is though
damn bro. neither do i. will mcann injecting modified rat fermented piss while we cope with tren jfl

Rent free in your head son. I am now a seed into your low iq brainlet jfl and i will only grow deeper inside you from now on

damn bro. neither do i. will mcann injecting modified rat fermented piss while we cope with tren jfl
:feelswhy: please it cant be over, we have to figure this out

high dose test i guess.

5 years straight on 500mg test with lots of blasts with tren, masteron, equpoise on top of the base test dose. 2 years straight 350-600mg tren ace + test + masteron. ZERO jaw growth. Forget about it. Tren is the strongest steroid there is.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and PubertyMaxxer
Epleybolone Acetate

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging