Best supplement brand for multivitamin with highest bioavailability ?

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
Are supplements dissolved in water generally have higher bioavailability as opposed to pill form.

I tried searching and everyone said something different. Advice would be appreciated 👍

Eggs.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
It’s all genetics bruv, give up

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
It would basically take a miracle for a supplement to be bioavailable. Or you can make them from actual animal parts and then they'll cost $1000 a bottle.

it's a lot more complicated than that

certain supplements are fat soluble, others are water soluble

meaning some should be taken fasted with water, others with a meal for best absorption

multivitamins typically contain both which is retarded and taken together often compete for bioavailability

u shouldn't be taking a multi anyway:

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It would basically take a miracle for a supplement to be bioavailable. Or you can make them from actual animal parts and then they'll cost $1000 a bottle.
Bioavailability is a sliding scale it is not binary

it's a lot more complicated than that

certain supplements are fat soluble, others are water soluble

meaning some should be taken fasted with water, others with a meal for best absorption

multivitamins typically contain both which is retarded and taken together often compete for bioavailability

u shouldn't be taking a multi anyway:

Do you think all suppliments are cope or only certain ones?

Are supplements dissolved in water generally have higher bioavailability as opposed to pill form.

I tried searching and everyone said something different. Advice would be appreciated 👍
fruits