Best Surgeons in California for Surgeries?

My face isn't trash its around a 4/10, thats not trash. Why are you attacking me? :feelsbadman: I see plenty of uglier white guys at my school slaying. Do you have insecurities? I thought this website was for self improvement, instead you berate people to feel better about yourself.

Yes if I was better looking then I would have better chances, I'm not arguing that. But my main issue is being an ethnicel, and don't tell me I don't look ethnic with my black hair, black eyebrows, brown eyes, and black facial hair...
I never said you look bad, why do you think I'm baffled that you are getting rejected by ugly bitches. It definetly has nothing to do with being ethnic, you don't even look like a typical ethnic. I can't believe I'm saying this on a black pill site but it definitely has to do with your personality lmfao.

I never said you look bad, why do you think I'm baffled that you are getting rejected by ugly bitches. It definetly has nothing to do with being ethnic, you don't even look like a typical ethnic. I can't believe I'm saying this on a black pill site but it definitely has to do with your personality lmfao.
my personality is good, maybe ppl on this website overrate ppl's looks bc on discord I always get roasted when I try to ask for help on what surgeries I need to get a girlfriend.

You will ascend good with the surgeries you listed, has potential

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Where it all started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You only went for stacies no wonder they rejected you

• Hmm...
View attachment 134543 @NCT gonna post here cuz don't care anymore tbh. one photo is a selfie so there is lens distortion and the other one is from a group photo.
Use hydroquinone
Also stay inside all day and avoid sunlight
can you tell me a good surgeon in Southern California for jaw/chin surgeries? that was the point of the thread, not for me to ask for a rating because I know I'm not good-looking.
I will ask for a rating in 4 years from now when I fix my recessed chin, recessed mandible, recessed maxilla, overprojected nose, recessed cheekbones, narrow mandible, rounded mandible, and rounded chin.
Dr Dhir

• +1
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
What are some good doctors that aren't bluepilled and are willing to perform: double jaw, genioplasty and jaw implants as surgeries for me in the Southern California? I want to fix my lower third so I can finally get a girlfriend. Ive asked out 46 girls now for the past 2.5 years and I haven't managed to get just ONE of them to go on a date with me (all ended up in rejections). Im tired of being a fucking incel and I'm ready for some serious looksmaxing.

So far what Ive pointed out as facial flaws are:
View attachment 134512
So I have a lot of improvement to make, Im not surprised at my rejections and being khhv. I also didn't get matches on tinder but my parents are rich and will pay for my surgeries. Im also short and an ethnicel which don't help either.

Also: list of girls that rejected me ()

I even got detention for asking out a girl last month ()

Woudnt be a @Short Ugly and Brown thread without the sad stories and tears.. thats like mandatory shit for him..ngl i start to hear sad music when i read ur shit... it ees what it ees

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, sytyl and JizzFarmer
Ask Jawsurgeryforums not this place where 90% of people haven't had surgery.

Nvm it seems like someone already answered your question fairly well.

Last edited: