Best theoretical way to increase PFL through surgery

D

Deleted member 1862

This is a reboot of an old thread I made on how to (maybe) increase PFL

Post from a JSF user explain why orbital floor implants might be the answer, especially if you have deep set eyes that look small or beady.

"Multiple studies have confirmed that eyeball size is relatively constant amongst humans - although obviously this may not account for outliers. However factors such as orbital box dimensions, positioning of the orbital box inside the head, development of exterior orbital rim structures, eyelid and canthal positioning, and the positioning of the eyeball within the eye socket together accounts for most of perceived 'eye size'."

There's another user on JSF who was offered orbital floor implants by taban with the guarantee that his eyes would look bigger after getting them.

This could be combined with lateral canthoplasty to produce good results imo

@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS could I have your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Cain, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This is a reboot of an old thread I made on how to (maybe) increase PFL

Post from a JSF user explain why orbital floor implants might be the answer, especially if you have deep set eyes that look small or beady.

"Multiple studies have confirmed that eyeball size is relatively constant amongst humans - although obviously this may not account for outliers. However factors such as orbital box dimensions, positioning of the orbital box inside the head, development of exterior orbital rim structures, eyelid and canthal positioning, and the positioning of the eyeball within the eye socket together accounts for most of perceived 'eye size'."

There's another user on JSF who was offered orbital floor implants by taban with the guarantee that his eyes would look bigger after getting them.

This could be combined with lateral canthoplasty to produce good results imo

@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS could I have your opinion?
In this thread on lookism.OG poster titbot was talking about increasing his PFL by 2mm.

In this thread on lookism.OG poster titbot was talking about increasing his PFL by 2mm.

titbot was looksmax og too, the titbot/ kinko era was peak looksmax ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm happy of having good pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 1862
people cope & say it doesn't matter but it really does
A lot, using eyelash curler is good for people with droppy eyelashes to show their real pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 1862
A lot, using eyelash curler is good for people with droppy eyelashes to show their real pfl
yeah i need to do this ngl, my eyelashes are long af and droopy

but my pfl is only 29mm jfl at me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
yeah i need to do this ngl, my eyelashes are long af and droopy

but my pfl is only 29mm jfl at me
Are you sure?
So it won't be much difference to 30 tbh

Are you sure?
So it won't be much difference to 30 tbh
yeah exactly, small changes add up

pfl is accentuated by vertically narrow eyes which can sort of be achieved (unless massive uee) by fillers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
yeah exactly, small changes add up

pfl is accentuated by vertically narrow eyes which can sort of be achieved (unless massive uee) by fillers
Impressive how mm can make a huge difference on pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
people cope & say it doesn't matter but it really does
In my high school, I use to sit next to girls, and once I heard 2 of them talking about how a good pfl can make or break a face one of those girls was a big fan of Chris Hemsworth and she says if pfl wasn't his major failo he would be the sexiest men on earth and then the girls continue talking about how sexy wide eyes can look on men but they were calling them big eyes, not pfl or wide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, salah11 and Deleted member 1862