Best TRIMAX on .org of all time.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Holy shit at this ascencion, @TheLordMadness went from below average to mogger from one procedure.

All thanks to Ramieri, he spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€.

Measurements: 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSSO and 8mm genioplasty.

Side B/A:

Front PRE:

Front POST:

Recovery:
"the area that took the longest time was definitely the cheeks. 90% of the swelling goes away in the first 2-3 months but the remaining 10% (which is also what makes the most difference to the definition of the face) takes up to 7-8 months as mentioned above. Asimmetry are common when u are swollen, i also was at first"

This level of change in your face or cope:
"the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there"

Anecdotal stories from post ascencion:
"Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before."

"I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh"

"I also banged a girl last week"

Link to thread:

Tagging other trimaxxers out there:
@Krakowski
@julianchicago
@slop slinger
@king_of_recession
@User49

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: opeggard, nigkook, Skywalker and 28 others
Would be interesting to see what he looks like with good neck posture, amazing result nonetheless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soontoaccend, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
how did he get cheekbones from bimax? they are really prominent in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Muh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and wollet2
Insane lifefuel honestly, his face went from puffy to lean.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend, BoredPrince, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
how did he get cheekbones from bimax? they are really prominent in the after
From the thread someone said this:
"As I have been saying, chin projection is the key to hollow cheeks. Insane ascension fratello. Your lower third is much much taller now as well. Your story convinced me to go to an Italian surgeon as well."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Krakowski
Insane ascension if this is from one procedure

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
From the thread someone said this:
"As I have been saying, chin projection is the key to hollow cheeks. Insane ascension fratello. Your lower third is much much taller now as well. Your story convinced me to go to an Italian surgeon as well."
I hope this is true, i understand bimax can often reduce zygo projection since upper 3rd is left behind and i already have nonexistence zygos (will be getting inframalar implant anyway) but this is ideal if true.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
jfl it was only 9k in 2019

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Giorgio, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Fucking insane life fuel, I hope I can get those mogger hollow cheeks after Bimax or Trimax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 17244, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I hope this is true, i understand bimax can often reduce zygo projection since upper 3rd is left behind and i already have nonexistence zygos (will be getting inframalar implant anyway) but this is ideal if true.
Only one way to find out.

Fucking insane life fuel, I hope I can get those mogger hollow cheeks after Bimax or Trimax
Trimax since chin projection helps to just stretch all the face skin, makes for tighter hollows as well as submental.

• Woah
mogs before and after

Trimax since chin projection helps to just stretch all the face skin, makes for tighter hollows as well as submental.
This is why genio seems so powerful, such a little procedure, but recessed chin has an effect on the entire face, literally pulls the entire face forward

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and HarrierDuBois
This is why genio seems so powerful, such a little procedure, recessed chin has an effect on the entire face, literally pulls the entire face forward
Yep, trimax >>> bimax.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
it's an ok result. should have done some ccw rotation.

Would MSE basically do the same? Projecting and widening the zygos, flaring them? Might do MSE + BIMAX.

would his result be better with ccw?

nice result and major lifefuel

• +1
Would MSE basically do the same? Projecting and widening the zygos, flaring them? Might do MSE + BIMAX.
Consult a doctor dead srs, don't ask me and get botched.

• +1
isn't it at least 15k now

@Matthias8272 lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Consult a doctor dead srs, don't ask me and get botched.
might not give you the elite results you‘re hoping for, but you cant really go wrong with mse, its not something that would botch/ruin your face, most often just improves it

• +1
Bimax is a godsend, after I get it I will go to my dad and sign up for modeling agencies and just use JBW so I won't have to keep wageslaving jfl this thread was insane lifefuel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
Bimax is a godsend, after I get it I will go to my dad and sign up for modeling agencies and just use JBW so I won't have to keep wageslaving jfl this thread was insane lifefuel
"All we do is mog."
//Salludon

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
I recall that some users in the past said that he doesn‘t like non-Italians as much. It may be a hoax but a surgeon liking you is crucial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I recall that some users in the past said that he doesn‘t like non-Italians as much. It may be a hoax but a surgeon liking you is crucial.
Seems to charge more if you're not Italian but I dont think its a prejudicial thing, just because he can

Ramieri is elite
Where is this located?
Did he need insurance to pay for this or did he have to pay in full?

So this is the origin of the Ramieri hype.

I think the result is so good because of the mini chin wing. I think this guy also had mini wing:

But for some reason Ramieri stopped doing them.

If you look at his recent examples, the chins don't look as good.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect

I think the result is so good because of the mini chin wing. I think this guy also had mini wing:

The one I showed is genio not chin wing.

there was an older post with a blonde chadlite. use to be like the only bimax result posted on this site, i cant even find it easily now. that was the original discovery of ramieri

I can't wait to consult with him, and maybe in Rome I'll also visit the Coliseum and the Pantheon!!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Krakowski and HarrierDuBois
there was an older post with a blonde chadlite. use to be like the only bimax result posted on this site, i cant even find it easily now. that was the original discovery of ramieri
Send it if you find it.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
I can't wait to consult with him, and maybe in Rome I'll also visit the Coliseum and the Pantheon!!!!
I will meet him irl for consult, how much money you got saved up?

I will meet him irl for consult, how much money you got saved up?
i dont want to spend any more than 30k on bimax+inframalars this but if its more, i could do it in several installemnts if possible

would his result be better with ccw?

nice result and major lifefuel
he needs impaction and ccw with more forward movements. his nose angle is still wrong due to lack of support

Attachments

• clinic.jpg
    clinic.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 27213
i dont want to spend any more than 30k on bimax+inframalars this but if its more, i could do it in several installemnts if possible
Ramieri does not do infras. So you need to go to someone else for that, I heard Pagnoni do both of them during the same surgery.

he needs impaction and ccw with more forward movements. his nose angle is still wrong due to lack of support
Morph looks crocodilemaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Ramieri does not do infras. So you need to go to someone else for that, I heard Pagnoni do both of them during the same surgery.
Yes.I like him.

• +1
Yes.I like him.
How much cash you got saved for bimax anyway? I am very short on cash rn so I'm just curious how far into your journey you are.

How much cash you got saved for bimax anyway? I am very short on cash rn so I'm just curious how far into your journey you are.
3k right now but for various reasons will have 50k by march next yr

• +1
3k right now but for various reasons will have 50k by march next yr
Very very impressive, mogs me hard, I will have to wageslave 1-2 years to afford it.

crazy he only needed 4mm advancement in the maxilla and 9mm in BSSO

meanwhile i need 11mm advanced in maxilla and 8mm maxilla grafting and a 5mm mandible advancement

• Woah
crazy he only needed 4mm advancement in the maxilla and 9mm in BSSO

meanwhile i need 11mm advanced in maxilla and 8mm maxilla grafting and a 5mm mandible advancement
You will mog so fucking hard after.

• Love it
Reactions: slayer69
Ohhh damn, then I must insist on wing with Ramieri.
He doesn't seem like the type of dude who will just do whatever you want. My guess is he'll try to talk you into genio with custom guides and plates and will tell you it can do whatever mini wing can do, which maybe it can, but I don't know. I think I've seen one other example of mini wing and it had this same look - better, that is.

• +1
He doesn't seem like the type of dude who will just do whatever you want. My guess is he'll try to talk you into genio with custom guides and plates and will tell you it can do whatever mini wing can do, which maybe it can, but I don't know. I think I've seen one other example of mini wing and it had this same look - better, that is.
So wings are better than genios?