Best TRIMAX on .org of all time.

So wings are better than genios?
I think the few mini-wings I've seen look a little better than a lot of genios I've seen. But there's gotta be a reason Ramieri stopped doing them (supposedly). Regular wings are hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I think the few mini-wings I've seen look a little better than a lot of genios I've seen. But there's gotta be a reason Ramieri stopped doing them (supposedly). Regular wings are hit or miss.
From what they appear to be it looks way more invasive to do them as opposed to genios.

From the thread someone said this:
"As I have been saying, chin projection is the key to hollow cheeks. Insane ascension fratello. Your lower third is much much taller now as well. Your story convinced me to go to an Italian surgeon as well."
one of the most retarded things ive ever read ngl

one of the most retarded things ive ever read ngl
Elaborate why. Also why puke react to the thread, was his ascencion bad?

Elaborate why. Also why puke react to the thread, was his ascencion bad?
what does chin projection have to do with the cheekbones? this guy should be ashamed for writing this bullshit and not even elaborating on this stupidity

he just got leaner

and he went from ltn to mtn

what does chin projection have to do with the cheekbones?

he just got leaner

and he went from ltn to mtn
Better chin projection tightens the skin which makes the cheeks appear more hollow.

Also in no universe is this a MTN jaw, only upper lip holds him back form chad lower third.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Krakowski and wollet2
How is that jaw the average male jaw in way?
youre right, its still sub average

10cm bigonial of death skullcel, jfl at thinking this is chad level jaw. looks like a total normie cuck

youre just tricked because of the slight hollow cheek, he could be cheek sucking as well

youre right, its still sub average

10cm bigonial of death skullcel, jfl at thinking this is chad level jaw. looks like a total normie cuck

youre just tricked because of the slight hollow cheek, he could be cheek sucking as well
Show me an average jaw then.

Impossible to rate him unless you see the whole face

In any case, he went from a jaw that is impossible to have on a Chad face, to a jaw that is possible to find on a Chad face

Show me an average jaw then.
dude learn when im joking and not

i said this guy is mtn. nothing more. and we havent even see his eye area which i estimate to be avg. this is average jaw more or less, it looks narrow, no bigonial flare, he has decent chin weidth i give him that

dude learn when im joking and not

i said this guy is mtn. nothing more. and we havent even see his eye area which i estimate to be avg. this is average jaw more or less, it looks narrow, he has decent chin weidth i give him that
Bigonial width is not that important as long as it harmonizes well with the bizygomatic width. Chin is more important than jaw as well. Tyler Maher, Jon Hamm, William Levy, are all examples of why chin >>> jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Bigonial width is not that important as long as it harmonizes well with the bizygomatic width. Chin is more important than jaw as well. Tyler Maher, Jon Hamm, William Levy, are all examples of why chin >>> jaw.
you first claim he has chad jaw, now twist it to chin >>> jaw

his lower third is normie, he looks like a normie, simple as that, i bet his chin is small as well given his overall small skull

put him next to tyler maher and he will look like a subhuman abomination kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and NerdcelThundercok
Ramieri does not do infras.
Not sure about this. I've heard he doesn't do saddled infras. However, I asked him whether was true and he didn't even acknowledge it and just said he'd install Giant's malar implants (which include infraorbital saddle).

you first claim he has chad jaw, now twist it to chin >>> jaw

his lower third is normie, he looks like a normie, simple as that, i bet his chin is small as well given his overall small skull

put him next to tyler maher and he will look like a subhuman abomination kek
He looks good after is all, way above MTN imo.

• JFL
Not sure about this. I've heard he doesn't do saddled infras. However, I asked him whether was true and he didn't even acknowledge it and just said he'd install Giant's malar implants (which include infraorbital saddle).
Wait Ramieri will use Giant's implants???

Brutally over for me in every single area of existence if that is normie.
i guarantee you its a normie. and his lips are fucking ugly

lip lift is a joke surgery btw, good luck him fixing that upper lip that lacks mass in the first place

Wait Ramieri will use Giant's implants???
Yes. And like I said, I've heard he won't do saddled infras, but I don't know if there's any truth to it.

• Love it
i guarantee you its a normie. and his lips are fucking ugly

lip lift is a joke surgery btw, good luck him fixing that upper lip that lacks mass in the first place
But he said his life got way better and he started slaying, normies don't slay.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Yes. And like I said, I've heard he won't do saddled infras, but I don't know if there's any truth to it.
Mogs, I like Giant's and I like Ramieri, best of both worlds.

Insane, he went from subhuman to strong MTN

• +1
he needs impaction and ccw with more forward movements. his nose angle is still wrong due to lack of support
i disagree tbh. impaction is only possible in gummy smile patients. I agree with the ccw (if his malocclusion allowed to do so) but the forward movements are pretty good. too much could‘ve made him look like a dog

• +1
Holy shit at this ascencion, @TheLordMadness went from below average to mogger from one procedure.

All thanks to Ramieri, he spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€.

Measurements: 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSSO and 8mm genioplasty.

Side B/A:
View attachment 2280721
View attachment 2280729
Front PRE:
View attachment 2280739View attachment 2280740
Front POST:
View attachment 2280741View attachment 2280742View attachment 2280743

Recovery:
"the area that took the longest time was definitely the cheeks. 90% of the swelling goes away in the first 2-3 months but the remaining 10% (which is also what makes the most difference to the definition of the face) takes up to 7-8 months as mentioned above. Asimmetry are common when u are swollen, i also was at first"

This level of change in your face or cope:
"the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there"

Anecdotal stories from post ascencion:
"Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before."

"I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh"

"I also banged a girl last week"

Link to thread:

Tagging other trimaxxers out there:
@Krakowski
@julianchicago
@slop slinger
@king_of_recession
@User49
holy shit i would ascend so hard with this and only for 10k

• +1
it's an ok result. should have done some ccw rotation.
if i can get a surgeon to do what op posted and a little ccw rotation i would actually reach chad status

• Love it
i disagree tbh. impaction is only possible in gummy smile patients. I agree with the ccw (if his malocclusion allowed to do so) but the forward movements are pretty good. too much could‘ve made him look like a dog
moving the maxilla forward while having a downward angled bite will lead to excess alveolar height which will cause gummy smile. ccw levels the bite while impaction reduce the alveolar height thus limiting gummy smile. his results are not bad, they just are not as good as if i worked on his face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, HarrierDuBois and depressionmaxxing
Love it but lightfrauded in all post pics

• +1
moving the maxilla forward while having a downward angled bite will lead to excess alveolar height which will cause gummy smile. ccw levels the bite while impaction reduce the alveolar height thus limiting gummy smile. his results are not bad, they just are not as good as if i worked on his face
where does he show his bite? idk if you‘re right or not without seing teeth but what you said isnt wrong, its just might be not his case

• +1
  • Woah
From what they appear to be it looks way more invasive to do them as opposed to genios.
Bro, dont listen to him, with malocclusion you need bimax, not chin wing, cause it will also improve your health. If it's not enough then you add genio to it (which is less invasive) so it's a trimax.

• +1
is that him? wow looks much much better
Yes man idk why OP used pics of him midway of his looksmaxxing

2nd pic is after jaw angle implants better ramus and infra/zygo implants also hair removal for prettyboy appeal

• +1
Good ascension btw, and some people call it a meme procedure when for some jawcels it's life changing jfl

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Yes man idk why OP used pics of him midway of his looksmaxxing

2nd pic is after jaw angle implants better ramus and infra/zygoimplants also hair removal for prettyboy appeal
did he get laser hair removal for his beard? im actually impressed by this. damn

i was considering it too, never seen a man doing it in entire beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
wouldn't fillers do the same shit with less price and pain?

did he get laser hair removal for his beard? im actually impressed by this. damn

i was considering it too, never seen a man doing it in entire beard
Yes he also shared his other surgical experiences

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and wollet2
Because the thread was only about the bimax results alone.
My bad bro forgot the title, but you can continue to increase psl with additional implants or other failos corrections

• +1
My bad bro forgot the title, but you can continue to increase psl with additional implants or other failos corrections
Yeah I know, thanks for the extra pic though was not aware he kept ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Great acension but how many notifications did you have when you woke up?