Best TRIMAX on .org of all time.

Is your jaw situation worse than mine? Dont know how you look like. I'm kinda saved by chin projection, without it would be total birdcel. Still I need it hard as well.
Will ascend me hard.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Highest that you have ever had in 1 night? Or however long of a break you have taken at most
i told a little story about smthn at the gym and when i woke up i had 18 reactions i felt like instagram influencer

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Is your jaw situation worse than mine? Dont know how you look like. I'm kinda saved by chin projection, without it would be total birdcel. Still I need it hard as well.
I can send when I get home.

• Love it
Reactions: king_of_recession
Highest that you have ever had in 1 night? Or however long of a break you have taken at most
I don't remember highest but I average 40-50 overnight.

Holy shit at this ascencion, @TheLordMadness went from below average to mogger from one procedure.

All thanks to Ramieri, he spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€.

Measurements: 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSSO and 8mm genioplasty.

Side B/A:
View attachment 2280721
View attachment 2280729
Front PRE:
View attachment 2280739View attachment 2280740
Front POST:
View attachment 2280741View attachment 2280742View attachment 2280743

Recovery:
"the area that took the longest time was definitely the cheeks. 90% of the swelling goes away in the first 2-3 months but the remaining 10% (which is also what makes the most difference to the definition of the face) takes up to 7-8 months as mentioned above. Asimmetry are common when u are swollen, i also was at first"

This level of change in your face or cope:
"the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there"

Anecdotal stories from post ascencion:
"Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before."

"I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh"

"I also banged a girl last week"

Link to thread:

Tagging other trimaxxers out there:
@Krakowski
@julianchicago
@slop slinger
@king_of_recession
@User49
god damn bro......

Nice results

Holy shit at this ascencion, @TheLordMadness went from below average to mogger from one procedure.

All thanks to Ramieri, he spent 8000€ for the surgery + travels, visit.. total around 9000€.

Measurements: 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSSO and 8mm genioplasty.

Side B/A:
View attachment 2280721
View attachment 2280729
Front PRE:
View attachment 2280739View attachment 2280740
Front POST:
View attachment 2280741View attachment 2280742View attachment 2280743

Recovery:
"the area that took the longest time was definitely the cheeks. 90% of the swelling goes away in the first 2-3 months but the remaining 10% (which is also what makes the most difference to the definition of the face) takes up to 7-8 months as mentioned above. Asimmetry are common when u are swollen, i also was at first"

This level of change in your face or cope:
"the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there"

Anecdotal stories from post ascencion:
"Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before."

"I went from incel to bang 3 girls till now, often when i go out some girls watch me, and I got approcched sometimes. People in general treat me better. I’m above average now but not a Chad, my life improved a lot but i still want to improve more tbh"

"I also banged a girl last week"

Link to thread:

Tagging other trimaxxers out there:
@Krakowski
@julianchicago
@slop slinger
@king_of_recession
@User49
Jaw is law