best way to get rid of dark / purple circles

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
mine are purple tbh.
non surgerical perferably - if it doesn't work i'll prolly do fillers then.

i mean something permanent in the long run not concealer .

@x30001 any vitamine or anything ?

@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and EckhartTollemaxx
infraorbital rims being better Via mewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
mine are purple tbh.

@Lorsss
sleep more :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Enlil, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Up your make up game.

sleep nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no surgery, no ascension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, National Rodgerism, DidntRead and 2 others
mine are purple tbh.

@Lorsss
there are no surgery that change permanently your skin color.

just own it as a badboy halo, like you get beat up weekly or something but say you beat the other guy up even worse

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, EckhartTollemaxx, CopeAndRope and 2 others
there are no surgery that change permanently your skin color.
what skin color ? i mean the dark circles color to make it disappear
just own it as a badboy halo, like you get beat up weekly or something but say you beat the other guy up even worse
very good idea mirin

what skin color ? i mean the dark circles color to make it disappear
even if you get orbital rim implants, the dark circles will remain because it's just your skin color

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 3043
even if you get orbital rim implants, the dark circles will remain because it's just your skin color
but a few years ago i didn't had it, it's was the same color as my facial skin

but a few years ago i didn't had it, it's was the same color as my facial skin
get concealer and stop complaining here

• So Sad
True, but it's because dark circles looks horrible on pale skin, everyone can go out and tan a little bit, i guess they'll do look different

Fat grafts, fillers or concealer

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, Stingray and Deleted member 3043
mine are purple tbh.

@Lorsss
Retin a 0.025% under eyes

• Woah
mine are purple tbh.

@Lorsss

I've had dark circles forever aswell and I've tried to get rid of them with many stuff like moisturizers, eye creams, coconut oil, cucumber on eyes, green tea bags under eyes, cold compress and none of that worked.
Yesterday I used dermaroller for first time and surprisingly it reduced their darkness and now they are less noticeable, maybe after some time they will be completely gone.
Get a dermaroller that looks like the small one on the pic so you can easily run it under your eyes.

Attachments

• res_9915dcd768125f28911601a424b90f94_450x450_b1qt.jpg
    res_9915dcd768125f28911601a424b90f94_450x450_b1qt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Woah
I've had dark circles forever aswell and I've tried to get rid of them with many stuff like moisturizers, eye creams, coconut oil, cucumber on eyes, green tea bags under eyes, cold compress and none of that worked.
Yesterday I used dermaroller for first time and surprisingly it reduced their darkness and now they are less noticeable, maybe after some time they will be completely gone.
Get a dermaroller that looks like the small one on the pic so you can easily run it under your eyes.
isn't too dangerous for this area though ?
thx bro didn't knew

mine are purple tbh.

@Lorsss
Cucumber slices and getting good sleep every night helped me tremendously

• Love it

Low inhib and stupid af at the same time

• Woah
isn't too dangerous for this area though ?
thx bro didn't knew

yeah the skin under eyes is very delicate so you have to be careful, probably shouldn't use a dermaroller with more than 0.25-0.5 mm for this area. It works by stimulating collagen production.
I couldn't find much info except a few articles:

you could also try using some collagen eye creams, it might work for you.
I also wonder if retin-a can help, anyone has used it under eyes?

• Love it
yeah the skin under eyes is very delicate so you have to be careful, probably shouldn't use a dermaroller with more than 0.25-0.5 mm for this area. It works by stimulating collagen production.
I couldn't find much info except a few articles:

you could also try using some collagen eye creams, it might work for you.
I also wonder if retin-a can help, anyone has used it under eyes?
Yes, it's the only thing that helped me. OP gently pull out skin left and right under your eyes at the same time. If the color is still there that means you probably have blood pooling with fair skin or some combo. If you can't resolve it by fixing sleep or allergies or whatever, that probably means you have thin skin under their and need to increase collagen. Really only retin a is the only thing that worked for that for me

• Woah
Yes, it's the only thing that helped me. OP gently pull out skin left and right under your eyes at the same time. If the color is still there that means you probably have blood pooling with fair skin or some combo. If you can't resolve it by fixing sleep or allergies or whatever, that probably means you have thin skin under their and need to increase collagen. Really only retin a is the only thing that worked for that for me

I really need retin-a but idk where to order from, they don't sell it in my country and alldaychemist doesn't ship to here, any ideas?
What percentage do you use and do you put it under the eyes, I heard it's not a good idea to put it directly under the eyes?

I really need retin-a but idk where to order from, they don't sell it in my country and alldaychemist doesn't ship to here, any ideas?
What percentage do you use and do you put it under the eyes, I heard it's not a good idea to put it directly under the eyes?
I really have no idea if it's healthy or not, but I spent over a year doing just about everything else and gave up and tried it. Allure advocates for it https://www.allure.com/gallery/biggest-retinol-cream-myths. I think you can get tretinoin 2.5% off amazon, any more than that is prescription

Have better infraorbitals

I can confirm it, I got the same problem and after 3 months of using dermarroller I saw results

• Woah
Reactions: gymislife
@streege you're wasting your time

https://looksmax.org/threads/rtt-roid-tat-tan-ascension-for-ethnic.60639/

you're fat, virgin at like 22 and contemplating surgeries and worrying about "under eyes". as of right now it matters 0 in the grand scheme of things

there's no cream that can make it disappear if your orbitals are shit. if ur orbitals are not shit u just need very good sleep and optimised diet and they should go away

but either way if you arent 3 hours on treadmill every day you are doing smth wrong mate

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, noped, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

you're fat, virgin at like 22 and contemplating surgeries and worrying about "under eyes". as of right now it matters 0 in the grand scheme of things

there's no cream that can make it disappear if your orbitals are shit. if ur orbitals are not shit u just need very good sleep and optimised diet and they should go away

but either way if you arent 3 hours on treadmill every day you are doing smth wrong mate
GET SHREDDED BRAHHHHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and FatJattMofo
I started concealermaxing a week ago prob best choice untill i ger surgery/filler

alright. good reminder.

not a single word.

• Love it
alright. good reminder.
LOSE BLOAT BRO.

there is litearlly only bodyfat that seperates me from having a fully defined face. not like I look like a potato BUT.

low bodyfat is super cool and looks sexy. and women love it too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yes i understand it like that too tbh
its litearlly the only difference in the dimoprhic slider in the actual face apart from the medial canthus and brows im pretty sure

• Woah
which concealer should i get

women love it too?
View attachment 160756
Well buy one that matches your skin color or a little less dark. I was an idiot and follower people that said I had to buy an orange one but that one is too obvious. For most it is the light one and if ur darker than the medium

Attachments

• 985741.jpg
    985741.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Woah
Well buy one that matches your skin color or a little less dark. I was an idiot and follower people that said I had to buy an orange one but that one is too obvious. For most it is the light one and if ur darker than the medium
concealor is only make-up right ? will it get rid in the long run of dark circles or you need to apply it forever ?

concealor is only make-up right ? will it get rid in the long run of dark circles or you need to apply it forever ?
nah dude. you need to apply and apply and apply
see i do know. ive litearlly gotten rid of all dark circles I had.

I atribute it too infraorbital rims.

• So Sad
Apply it forever

• +1
If the color is purple and you don't have negative orbital vector then it's 100% due to thin skin and you need fillers. If you have negative orbital vector you need orbital rim augmentation + fillers.

• +1
If the color is purple and you don't have negative orbital vector then it's 100% due to thin skin and you need fillers. If you have negative orbital vector you need orbital rim augmentation + fillers.
it's the first case.
but i didn't used to have thin skin, i mean not younger . do you know it's due to what iyo ?

it's the first case.
but i didn't used to have thin skin, i mean not younger . do you know it's due to what iyo ?
Volume loss is gradual into adulthood. Usually the under eye area goes first but it varies depending on ethnicity, body fat etc.

You can lose the fat pads but you can never gain them back

• So Sad