Best ways to spot and assess your Failos

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
Based on my experience in looksmaxxing, I believe there are 3 best ways to spot your failos.

note: using a mirror will not make you notice all of your failos. However, if you use a mirror that shows your side profile, it will help tremendously.

Method nr. 1
- Front-camera selfies

Taking a selfie might distort your face, but it also highlights facial features that are out of proportion, zooms in on skin, shows facial fat distribution and spots asymmetries fairly well.

When you have a picture taken of you, you won't notice or spot failos as accurately as front-camera selfies.

note: If you look decent in front-camera selfies, you probably are good-looking irl.

Method nr. 2 - Videos of you

Seeing yourself in motion is something that most likely will give you a new perspective of yourself, wether it's a front camera video, or video of you that is being recorded by someone else.

It will also show you how your frame looks like, and it's also very good at showing how your side profile looks like from a longer distance.

also note: it will also show how other people see your mannerisms.

Method nr. 3 - Shave your head bald (and your beard, if you can grow one)

Underrated method that will help you assess your facial bones.

Hair can fraud your facial structure and hide your head shape, by shaving it you reveal everything. Combine this method with method nr. 1/2 for an even better assessment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Or just look in the mirror and use your brain

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 23804 and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, IMOGYOU, Interested and 1 other person
note: If you look decent in front-camera selfies, you probably are good-looking irl.

i guess ghandy is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Krakowski
  • +1
Reactions: Interested
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Or just look in the mirror and use your brain
Only works for non deluded people that don't think they look perfect when they look in the mirror just because their features don't look as bad as the features of the ugliest person they ever say (aka every normie's way of thinking).

taking front-camera selfies makes me want to ropemaxx,, so over

• So Sad
Reactions: Interested
Front camera selfies take them like 2 meters apart or with an extended arm?