Best weight gaining method non natty

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
I'm 186 cm and 62 kilograms i need to gain weight, super hard for me naturally because I basically gain inhuman strength without a gram of muscle put on.
Is it better to do SARMS or roids? If any of two which exact SARMS or which roid course

im 186cm aswell, i was probably 64 kilos as my lowest when i was litteraly starving myself everyday like jesus christ.

Anyhow, i reached my absolute height of 97 kilos (Probably with a full stomach,) by simply going to the gym, im about 88 kilos as of right now

im 186cm aswell, i was probably 64 kilos as my lowest when i was litteraly starving myself everyday like jesus christ.

Anyhow, i reached my absolute height of 97 kilos (Probably with a full stomach,) by simply going to the gym, im about 88 kilos as of right now
the thing is i was doing sports my whole life, it's just that my mother was underfeeding me and i was always extremely skinny but impressively strong for my weight.
I was also going to gym irregularly for the past year or so but it didn't give anything, and only recently i have started to finally eat around 3k kcal a day, the most disappointing thing is that i would expect to have at least some weight gain after a week, but no, it's been a week and I'm still exactly fucking 62 kg not a gram higher.

depends how old you are, if you’re 18 and above do roids. If you’re any younger just wait or you’ll actually fuck up your endocrine system.