Best weight loss drugs

nahhhh blud really said mk677 💀 ☠️☠️
What is wrong with mk677? When it works and is relativity cheap with lots of other benefits.

My friends bought some and lost like 6 kg in a month after not loosing weight while only eating oats, chicken and rice. While still maintaining the same amount of calories and exercise.
Also keep in mind it help produce ghrelin hormone, which in turn increase igf-1 levels and increasing metabolic rate after about 2 weeks.
Especially if you are still growing mk 677 will have a greater affect as it will improve bone density and burn fat as an energy source.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What is wrong with mk677? When it works and is relativity cheap with lots of other benefits.

My friends bought some and lost like 6 kg in a month after not loosing weight while only eating oats, chicken and rice. While still maintaining the same amount of calories and exercise.
Also keep in mind it help produce ghrelin hormone, which in turn increase igf-1 levels and increasing metabolic rate after about 2 weeks.
Especially if you are still growing mk 677 will have a greater affect as it will improve bone density and burn fat as an energy source.
it bloats you and increases appetite tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@BrahminBoss been telling you about mephedrone or 3mmc for years.

Those stims will keep you high-energy while keeping your appetite low for hours/days.

Its thr best weightloss drug for short term weight loss, like 25kg for example in 5-6 months, it nukes appetite. But dont take it longer then that cause it is stressful still. Tbh i think more dopamine heavy like dextroamphetamine or meth is ideal, but its hard to come by. Dopamine suppression of apetite is much healthier then adrenergic type.
hate to be a bum but I can't find a good source for phentermine, can u help me out?

also what do u think about ephedrine