Betabuxx is not a sufficient explanation for mismatched couples

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Like this tall blond girl in my local café who has a beta boyfriend. She's only a Becky but she height mogs him (she's probably 6'1"), and the guy has nothing to offer in his looks department.

I see many such couples in my region and I doubt the guy is a betabuxx here.
Because most of these couples are young. The girls doesn't look like she's hit the wall, and the guy doesn't look like he's rich (most guys start to make big money from his 30s or 40s). Besides, if a guy is so beta that he allows a girl to boss him around, I doubt he can be a successful leader in his career.

Even when a guy does outearn his girlfriend, let's say by 20%, it's not like that she's with him for his money, since most women today have their own money. If a young girl is a gold digger, she's more likely to be sitting in lounge with her millionaire suggar daddy than wandering around with a beta boyfriend.

I think many girls do look for a beta boyfriend for emotional support. A soft beta guy is more likely to emotionally support his girlfriend and give her more personal freedom than an alpha chad. These girls might still want to fuck chads behind closed doors, but being together with them means more sacrifice, and less domination.

Note : I'm just sharing a reality I've observed, not saying that we should be beta to get girls or anything.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Agreed. Sometimes girls need lots of validation aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Agreed. Sometimes girls need lots of validation aswell
Their ego is too big. Chads for lust, suggar daddies for cash, beta boyfriend material for emotional support.

I think many girls do look for a beta boyfriend for emotional support. A soft beta guy is more likely to emotionally support his girlfriend and give her more personal freedom than an alpha chad. These girls might still want to fuck chads behind closed doors, but being together with them means more sacrifice, and less domination.
They're settling. Women settle for whatever is good enough when they no longer want to be in the race for Chad.
They settle when either they can't keep up with the race or can no longer compete because they're old.

They're settling. Women settle for whatever is good enough when they no longer want to be in the race for Chad.
They settle when either they can't keep up with the race or can no longer compete because they're old.
All women want to fuck Chad, consciously or subconsciously. But if they're willing to compromise their dominance, personal freedom and time in order to LTR with him, I doubt it.

I feel that Chad is more like a disposable dildo for many modern women.

The beta bitchboi will bombard the whore with a fuckload of validation/attention/emotional support and make her feel like the queen of England. In return she will have sex with him once in a while. She will walk all over him, do whatever she wants, fucks who ever she actually enjoys fucking, while constantly obtaining this never ending high from the cuck's support. I know of cases where the whores never even let the dudes fuck them, JFL.

Oh fuck looks like I got in after fatmans minutely bluepill