I'm currently looking at BMW 3 models like this:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and LM4sixten
Are you a supreme gentleman ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie, Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and 7 others
bro, it depends on whats more important to u. i guess ur decently GL enough/satisfied with youurself enough since u made this thread, but there are definitely people on this board who'd get surgery in a heartbeat instead of a car

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 3328
depends how old are you. the younger you are the better halo a car, especially a bmw, will give you compared to surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
bro, it depends on whats more important to u. i guess ur decently GL enough/satisfied with youurself enough since u made this thread, but there are definitely people on this board who'd get surgery in a heartbeat instead of a car
I wanna get lip lift and maybe enhance something else

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Alfa Romeo Giulia

Support my beloved Italy brah

• Love it
I’m better looking now and still don’t give a shit about cars. That shit is homo af imo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder and Administrator
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and IWantToMax
I love them
But they are expensive
Aight I'm gonna get quadrofoglio :lul:
How are they expensive? They cost 30k instead of 50k for a M3

• +1
How are they expensive? They cost 30k instead of 50k for a M3
yeah I'm not gonna get a new car and I'm not gonna get M3 but just cheaper 3-series . I'm gonna spend 10k max
Image result for alfa romeo giulia quadrifoglio

gulia is really good looking
maybe gonna save some more for it tbh

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and IWantToMax
Dude just drop all your money on index funds untill you can move to real estate its literally the easiest way to get to millionaire status, all of you guys should be getting as much money as much possible and investing everything you can. If you start in ur early 20s with index funds all you need is an average paying job and you can be a millionaire by your 30s , its literally braindead stuff. If you think surgery is going to get you a fulfilling romantic life i feel sorry for you, all of you guys lack social skills probably because you have some degree of autism , however if you are multi millionaire girls can forgive your autism because it was that same autism that got you there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 7 rings, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3328
If you decide on a car, imo it's better to buy a second-hand more flashy one in the same price range like a CL55 AMG or a Boxster

• +1
F

• Hmm...
If you decide on a car, imo it's better to buy a second-hand more flashy one in the same price range like a CL55 AMG or a Boxster
yeah but this are second hand cars

• +1

I would drive (if I get my license) this shit car any time over any other car posted ITT

• +1
Car is cope, it only signals that you are a good betabuxx material. Chad slays while driving his fourth hand 2005 Citroen.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3328
Car is cope, it only signals that you are a good betabuxx material. Chad slays while driving his fourth hand 2005 Citroen.
yeah but I like cars and driving around

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and prgfromnl
  • JFL
Dude just drop all your money on index funds untill you can move to real estate its literally the easiest way to get to millionaire status, all of you guys should be getting as much money as much possible and investing everything you can. If you start in ur early 20s with index funds all you need is an average paying job and you can be a millionaire by your 30s , its literally braindead stuff. If you think surgery is going to get you a fulfilling romantic life i feel sorry for you, all of you guys lack social skills probably because you have some degree of autism , however if you are multi millionaire girls can forgive your autism because it was that same autism that got you there.
NEVER show wealth to anyone, especially bitches, if you value the sincerity of your relationships.

• +1
Can't run over foids with a surgery

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
NEVER show wealth to anyone, especially bitches, if you value the sincerity of your relationships.
I agree, however i wouldnt mind if a woman was with me because im a successful man, its an attractive trait i become someone that she admires and respects its far better thn having a woman be with you just because of your looks.

• +1
I agree, however i wouldnt mind if a woman was with me because im a successful man, its an attractive trait i become someone that she admires and respects its far better thn having a woman be with you just because of your looks.
The moment your success vanishes, she'll start having doubts about her feelings towards you and will move to her friend chad for a few days, just to clear her ideas.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta and National Rodgerism
jfl, why do you need a BMW? Car is such a normie thing, just buy some cheap old car that does the job and invest in surgery

investing in your face is probably the best investment you can do as far as improving your life quality goes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Administrator, oldcell and Looksmax305
The moment your success vanishes, she'll start having doubts about her feelings towards you and will move to her friend chad for a few days, just to clear her ideas.
She probably has been fucking Chad since the beginning of the relationship anyway.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope

then the world would have no poor people and only millionaires

make it make sense jfl

Buy this forum ded srs

• +1
surgery

cars are cope, wht r u gunna do with it? run beta bux game?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and National Rodgerism
jfl, why do you need a BMW? Car is such a normie thing, just buy some cheap old car that does the job and invest in surgery

investing in your face is probably the best investment you can do as far as improving your life quality goes
surgery

cars are cope, wht r u gunna do with it? run beta bux game?
I like to drive around in a good car
feels really good

• +1
Investment?
A new(-ish) car depreciates and costs money to own. So, it's a liability/cost not an investment.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
I recognize this place, see you soon OP.

• Love it
do you already have a car? if yes then surgery

skrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No Uber for your face.