BF is the number one issue here

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Most people posting in ratings number one issue is high bodyfat. It is so high sometimes that you can’t tell how good the bones are.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, middayshowers and Lorsss
Most people posting in ratings number one issue is high bodyfat. It is so high sometimes that you can’t tell how good the bones are.
This is true, and a problem not only here but with most Americans in general is that they will probably never lose the amount of body fat needed to reach their true PSL potential. That being said most high bodyfat people won’t turn out to be good looking with less fat, but there will always be a definite improvement

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and crosshold
This is true, and a problem not only here but with most Americans in general is that they will probably never lose the amount of body fat needed to reach their true PSL potential. That being said most high bodyfat people won’t turn out to be good looking with less fat, but there will always be a definite improvement
Agree 100%.
The best genetics naturally have low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
And with little face fat you're still not beginning to be attractive with a skinnyfat body

Its the seemingly meme looksmax, but most rated guys here do not have haircuts.
Like why not everybody goes front up/long and sides short like Bateman?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Im finishing my second day eating less than 1000 cals, the pain is overwhelming. Im smoking the occasional ciggarete which helps. I've set alarm reminders and am just using pure willpower not to eat. I will get to my goal because that is more important than the fucking 30 seconds of pleasure I get out of eating. Even a .5 psl point rise is worth it.. considering I have a blurry jawline at the moment its well worth the pain.

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
just binged 2000+ kcal cream cracker with peanutbutter

No fat for subhuman bones and harmony

Agree 100%.
The best genetics naturally have low bodyfat

fatcel cope.. wait, you aren't even that fat; anyway lowering bf% is no. 1 looksmax since this is virtually possible for everyone

low bf is everything

Attachments

• beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2013-05-21-keanu-reeves-at-cannes.jpg
    beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2013-05-21-keanu-reeves-at-cannes.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
Not model tier=subhuman for foids