Bideltoid gains

qsabathi

qsabathi

Iron
Hey everyone, I was curious as to how many inches in width you can gain from lifting. I have a 22 inch frame if I bring my shoulders slightly back. I think I have a good base due to swimming and rock climbing when I was younger, but I’m still skinny as fuck. However, I’d like to get a bit wider. Is a bideltoid of 24 a reasonable long term goal? I’ve only been lifting for a month and I seem to be putting in muscle fast.

Hey everyone, I was curious as to how many inches in width you can gain from lifting. I have a 22 inch frame if I bring my shoulders slightly back. I think I have a good base due to swimming and rock climbing when I was younger, but I’m still skinny as fuck. However, I’d like to get a bit wider. Is a bideltoid of 24 a reasonable long term goal? I’ve only been lifting for a month and I seem to be putting in muscle fast.
u dont have 22 inch bidelts when ur not gymcelled :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Jew_Supremacist, klamus and 5 others
u dont have 22 inch bidelts when ur not gymcelled :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I measured by marking the wall with a tape measure. Like I said I have a base from swimming and rock climbing. But I’m skinny.

u dont have 22 inch bidelts when ur not gymcelled :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’m also tall, so I’m probably slightly above average in bideltoid for my height.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 12669
Lateral raises and overhead press.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi
2 inches to bideltoid total via surgery is that possible ?
also would it be a good idea to have the surgery and then train hard + roid to make them even bigger? or it would mess em up? (the implants)