Big dick game on Tinder

JFL at this nigger coming here for attention whoring, since barely anyone cares about this shit on lookism, now he even wants to go post about it on reddit.

You might attract some fkn cougars and milfs with your dick, but sure enough no beckies or even stacylights etc.

Drunk sluts messaging him is just another proof he is dealing with low hanging fruit.

If a woman got drunk and didnt manage to find a dude at the place she drank, it means she is just som trashy trailer park style whore that looks like an abomination. Plus I can tell by that body alone (her ass on the picture) that she was already annihilated by the wall and is about to become a landwhale.

Nog is acting like foids cant buy dildos in all sorts of sizes online, even sizes that make op look like a pencil dick. Not to mention he probably needs to put rubber rings on and other shit to keep the erection going with the ugly trash sluts.

Nigger is acting like PSL is a meme lmao, sure dumb retard. If it was about dick size, all the best Stacies would be together with a nigger, which over 90% of them arent.

Go cope with your shit on Cuckkit, nobody here cares about your matches with some post wall ugly trash hags.

Gues what- no dick size for your face and low status of being almost shitskinned, you dumb monkey. All online dating plattform statistics show that nogs are least desirable, both men and women. You can brag with your shit all you want, stats dont lie. Real life examples dont lie where barely any becky/stacy is walking on the street with a nog.

You can have all these landwhales and post wall alcoholic hags.
Keep coping. More evidence that men can’t handle the dick pill. JFL at no one cares.

08EB7DB4 0C4F 44C4 82DD F01A3DAFA074

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, mazzi, Gazzamogga and 5 others
JFL at this nigger coming here for attention whoring, since barely anyone cares about this shit on lookism, now he even wants to go post about it on reddit.

You might attract some fkn cougars and milfs with your dick, but sure enough no beckies or even stacylights etc.

Drunk sluts messaging him is just another proof he is dealing with low hanging fruit.

If a woman got drunk and didnt manage to find a dude at the place she drank, it means she is just som trashy trailer park style whore that looks like an abomination. Plus I can tell by that body alone (her ass on the picture) that she was already annihilated by the wall and is about to become a landwhale.

Nog is acting like foids cant buy dildos in all sorts of sizes online, even sizes that make op look like a pencil dick. Not to mention he probably needs to put rubber rings on and other shit to keep the erection going with the ugly trash sluts.

Nigger is acting like PSL is a meme lmao, sure dumb retard. If it was about dick size, all the best Stacies would be together with a nigger, which over 90% of them arent.

Go cope with your shit on Cuckkit, nobody here cares about your matches with some post wall ugly trash hags.

Gues what- no dick size for your face and low status of being almost shitskinned, you dumb monkey. All online dating plattform statistics show that nogs are least desirable, both men and women. You can brag with your shit all you want, stats dont lie. Real life examples dont lie where barely any becky/stacy is walking on the street with a nog.

Keep coping with your microdick. Get it through your skull, ALL women love a big dick. ALL black men don’t have big dicks lmao at your stereotyping. Evolution literally made humans have the biggest dicks of all primates. Just say you can’t handle the dickpill because you know there’s no surgery for it. While all of you cope with face because it can be worked on. Literally obsessing about mm of brow ridge, Ramus, mandible, maxilla, but denying the power of the only male sex organ. And btw that girl is 18 :ROFLMAO:
ED8870CC 5F03 472B 8AE6 FFDA2686B790

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16641, Frank Jack and 14 others

I mean who are you gonna fool here? Having that picture as main Tinder profile picture will only attract some trashy post wall cougars and milfs. No high quality woman would have any interest with that profile picture.

What would make you different from other thousands of BBC baboons in your area if not PSL? If a woman wanted a bbc (in this case literally bbc) she might as well just go some cheap fastfood restaurant and pick a random nog there, which they dont. Because PSL is not a meme.

The only bbcs with high quality women are professional sports athletes, super rich rappers etc. Every other nog gets leftovers and low hanging fruit.
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DownUnderCopeAttack and RAITEIII
if i cant get my 7.5x5 to 7.5x5.5 i’ll rope ngl

clamp or death

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just more proof retards that think 8x6 isnt enough are retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, OOGABOOGA, AscendingHero and 8 others
Fuck you chad

I mean who are you gonna fool here? Having that picture as main Tinder profile picture will only attract some trashy post wall cougars and milfs. No high quality woman would have any interest with that profile picture.

What would make you different from other thousands of BBC baboons in your area if not PSL? If a woman wanted a bbc (in this case literally bbc) she might as well just go some cheap fastfood restaurant and pick a random nog there, which they dont. Because PSL is not a meme.

The only bbcs with high quality women are professional sports athletes, super rich rappers etc. Every other nog gets leftovers and low hanging fruit.

Why so mad bro?

JFL, you wrote a fucking two volumes book because a tinder thread on a saturday night

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GRIID, Deleted member 16641, mazzi and 23 others
Soft size pill too. How big is it soft?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Why so mad bro?

JFL, you wrote a fucking two volumes book because a tinder thread on a saturday night

Over

Cause I hate low iq baboons who brag with something that isnt even worth bragging. Jfl at being proud of matches with cougars and post wall alcoholic hags.

ngfl.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Cause I hate low iq baboons who brag with something that isnt even worth bragging. Jfl at being proud of matches with cougars and post wall alcoholic hags.

ngfl.
These foids arent post wall. They’re probably all 18-22 whores. Girls in Toronto are whores, I can vouch from experience. Anyways, you don’t have to be so heated

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16641, mazzi and 10 others
Anyway is bathmate the best way to dickmax?

ngfl.
Show me the cougars :lul:
Most of these girls are in uni or high school JFL
Soft size pill too. How big is it soft?
Anywhere from 5.5 to 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, OOGABOOGA, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Post pictures here nigga, I'm banned from that shit hole, can't even zoom in the pics
it looks 7+ in scale pic
and horse size in mirror video
Xxxx

Anyway foids thinking this is 12 inch is life fuel tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, OOGABOOGA, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Keep coping with your microdick. Get it through your skull, ALL women love a big dick. ALL black men don’t have big dicks lmao at your stereotyping. Evolution literally made humans have the biggest dicks of all primates. Just say you can’t handle the dickpill because you know there’s no surgery for it. While all of you cope with face because it can be worked on. Literally obsessing about mm of brow ridge, Ramus, mandible, maxilla, but denying the power of the only male sex organ. And btw that girl is 18 :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 298945

Dang thats a body of a 18 yo? Daaaang, what are these hoes in NA eating? Her body look like 38 ngl.

I guess they dont lie when they claim that average woman weight in usa is 165 pounds or smth like that.

what’s ur face rating height and size OP?

it looks 7+ in scale pic
and horse size in mirror video

Anyway foids thinking this is 12 inch is life fuel tbh
Holy shit that skin failo is literally shit. Worse then curry shit skin. Looks like he bathed in the Ebola fecal river

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Madhate, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

I agree op face is everything. Face is what gets women wet not dick. Dick after a certain size is just a trophy thing to brag to other foids. She may fuck you once op because of your big dick but not multiple times you need face for that . This are the kind of niggas who think because he has a big dick he mogs gandy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Vidyacoper, Pietrosiek and 6 others
I agree op face is everything. Face is what gets women wet not dick. Dick after a certain size is just a trophy thing to brag to other foids. She may fuck you once op because of your big dick but not multiple times you need face for that . This are the kind of niggas who think because he has a big dick he mogs gandy

giphy.gif

It's the other way around, dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 4946 and 21 others
Great thread btw, I'm similar in size and have never abused it this way, would be content if I got nudes from some whores I'll never meet

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
giphy.gif

Are you retarded a based blackpill foid told me that she fucked an ugly guy just to feel what it’s like but couldn’t get turned on because of his face was ogre. She didn’t mention dick size . Keep coping dick sucker. I love how bbc cope

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This my brother 1000%. The excitement and novelty of big D will wear off after a foid had her first Tyrone.

After her first Tyrone, if youre not pretty to look at, she will not even bother.

If youre not gl, women dont care about your snake. Same as dudes dont care about the tits/V of an ugly foid.

I couldnt care less about some old ugly hag‘s ladyparts, in fact I would run away if she flashed her tits/v to me.

Think of that meme „u didnt just assume my gender“ the foid with glasses making those huge eyes. Who would want to smash her for her big tits (assuming they were big)?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadelite, DidntRead and 5 others
Are you retarded a based blackpill foid told me that she fucked an ugly guy just to feel what it’s like but couldn’t get turned on because of his face was ogre. She didn’t mention dick size . Keep coping dick sucker. I love how bbc cope
Ah yes using anecdotal evidence of exactly one case that also happens to be on the extreme end. (big dick but ogre face)

makes sense that you would cope so hard and refuse to swallow the dick pill

not bbc btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
been a long time since i felt suicidal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Holy shit that skin failo is literally shit. Worse then curry shit skin. Looks like he bathed in the Ebola fecal river
Cope. Their pussy feels the mass and volume of my dick lmao.
Lol, again with the extremes. How many of you look like gandy. Always going to the extremes to cope with the dickpill. If someone said they were 6’8” to 7’ (equivalent of my dick) will you be talking about gandy? Everything matters and every edge you have over the next man is valuable in the Tinder age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Darwined, GRIID and 10 others
I dont really care about that suifuel or at least i try not to...

Ah yes using anecdotal evidence of exactly one case that also happens to be on the extreme end. (big dick but ogre face)

makes sense that you would cope so hard and refuse to swallow the dick pill

not bbc btw
Men really can’t handle the dick pill. They’ll rather obsess over Ramos, mandible, maxilla and browridge. Because deep down they know there’s nothing they can do about their dick. And they know dick size has a quantifiable pleasure metric. Also my face is in all my pics. You think they’ll match me and be down to fuck if I had an ogre face? JFL
AB067E9C 6EB3 40AF BD6A 4B5833910177
3770D39C 5B17 4D71 87B3 128C219379E1
6B868612 55C1 4FAB A91E 11ED04B08550
148975C4 B898 49F9 8285 7A812CEFDED1
A3141474 00D5 4D5D 8985 1280F365CC9B

giphy.gif

Lol, exactly. Literally always get called back for sex. I’ve never fucked a chick only once. Can keep FWB type relationships for years lmao.
This my brother 1000%. The excitement and novelty of big D will wear off after a foid had her first Tyrone.

After her first Tyrone, if youre not pretty to look at, she will not even bother.

If youre not gl, women dont care about your snake. Same as dudes dont care about the tits/V of an ugly foid.

I couldnt care less about some old ugly hag‘s ladyparts, in fact I would run away if she flashed her tits/v to me.

Think of that meme „u didnt just assume my gender“ the foid with glasses making those huge eyes. Who would want to smash her for her big tits (assuming they were big)?
It’s always ugly vs big dick with you guys. Is that how you cope?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 16641, mazzi and 12 others
Bluepilled: 31)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The dickpill is too powerful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, TheChosenChad, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
big dick pill is unforgiving, take it with water before bed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 6400, TheChosenChad and 11 others
Accurate representation of @skooLX-aM and @Titbot and the dickpill

ezgif-6-44b8087679a5.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3526, Hades and 4 others
Bluepilled: 33)

It increased??!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004
situation-gif.110004

Big dick=Everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Dickpill mogs heightpill

true manlets are men with small dicks, indeed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Darwined, Deleted member 16641 and 7 others
Dickpill mogs heightpill

true manlets are men with small dicks, indeed.
nah to be truly secure you need 6’2+, 7.5+, 6 psl+, 24+ clavicle

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
nah to be truly secure you need 6’2+, 7.5+, 6 psl+, 24+ clavicle
truly secure of what ? not getting cheated on? nothing will help in that regard except brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973 and turkproducer
Big dick game works. But it only works if:
1) you're white
2) you're black
3) you can pass as either 1 or 2

No chick is going to believe an Asian having a bick dick even if he really was Asian Mandingo (ricedingo?) :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lastboy_, DidntRead, Kingkellz and 4 others
No chick is going to believe an Asian having a bick dick even if he really was Asian Mandingo (ricedingo?) :lul:
that's a brutal case, I'd probably print my dick on a t-shirt if I was in that situation

• JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet and turkproducer
that's a brutal case, I'd probably print my dick on a t-shirt if I was in that situation
well their averages are like 3-4 inch jfl

OP what’s ur stats? height, psl face, dick size etc
5’10.5, anything from 5.5 to 6PSL depending who is judging, 8 x 6
Big dick game works. But it only works if:
1) you're white
2) you're black
3) you can pass as either 1 or 2

Nah there’s definitely big dick Changs out there.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1973
PM pics of face? Won’t share
How big are u
Gigacope.

Dick is what makes her orgasm. Dick is what makes her come back for more. Dick is what maintains the relationship between you and her. Dick is what expands your reputation. Face gets you through the door, dick keeps you in the room. you’re a dicklet, it’s obvious from your cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, GRIID, Deleted member 16641 and 15 others
Holy fuck at OP's low inhib to use that as profile picture. Jesus fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1973
How big are u

Gigacope.

Dick is what makes her orgasm. Dick is what makes her come back for more. Dick is what maintains the relationship between you and her. Dick is what expands your reputation. Face gets you through the door, dick keeps you in the room. you’re a dicklet, it’s obvious from your cope
@blackout you a fat ass low IQ nigga just like the rest of them. You probably can’t even see your Dick

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3526
@blackout you a fat ass low IQ nigga just like the rest of them. You probably can’t even see your Dick
The fact you’re lashing out so hard only proves to me that you’re a dicklet.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 16641, mazzi and 6 others
The fact you’re lashing out so hard only proves to me that you’re a dicklet.
Dickpill is the only pill where the immediate response is Face, face, FACE. Not when height, frame, hairline is brought up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Nero, OOGABOOGA and 3 others