• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
they already have to find u attractive enough to fuck u anyways
faceandlms has a 8.5 cock and he gets no pussy even if he mentions it
Well hes like psl 1.5-2

Well hes like psl 1.5-2
yea
there is whole blackpilled reddit thread about dick size and tinder

few qoutes (THESE ARE ALL BIG DICK EXPERIENCES)
"all the other BD guys reading this
I was blessed with very good looks, nice body etc.
This is basic minimum requirement to brag about about your dick. DO NOT brag if you don't satisfy above criteria"

" lol bullshit this only works because youre attractive.....you can literally say youre a pedophile in your bio and a lot of girls wont care if you look like a model. online dating is all about looks, once they see your profile pic its decided in milisecounds if your hot or not. also studies show that attractive people are more likely to be trusted. "

"
lvp_monster
9” x 5.5” (22,5 x 14 cm) BPEL2 points·9 months ago

Always did. I try to use some dead giveaways to make my advantages clear. But most of the times they say their not interested only in sex"

" That's the rub...also you can have a big dick, and put hours in the gym and have a 9/10 or 10/10 body, but if you are only average above the neck and under 6' tall, you still lose most of the time. "

FUCK this is not good news

Just use a bath Bathmate, MPMD has it covered

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
How big are u

Gigacope.

Dick is what makes her orgasm. Dick is what makes her come back for more. Dick is what maintains the relationship between you and her. Dick is what expands your reputation. Face gets you through the door, dick keeps you in the room. you’re a dicklet, it’s obvious from your cope

LMAOING at your bed game if you think Dick size is the only thing determining female orgasm

People said this forum was more active than lookism. So here we go

Whats your girth boyo?
Looks alright but not crazy thick like alot of users on this forum think is a must

bump has anyone else tried this

20200729 205843
Posting it boys.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and mazzi
Doesn’t count until you fuck em

I’m not sure about the rules of this forum. But based on my experiences with women and CalcSD data it is extremely big. Like top 0.1% by volume. And all women comment about my dick and are shocked at how big it is.
The main point of this post was just to refute the people who say dickpill is a meme. It’s really not
Suicide fuel.

It’s expected. Men lash out when faced with the dickpill
Nah man, much support and respect. I’m happy to see someone not suffering and thriving. Plus you’re one of us. Keep spreading the pill brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 3328
Dickpill destroyed me

Banderas

Holy fuck. Very brutal thread and a well-needed one.
As we can see, a big penis elicits a very primal response in women. By default they don't lust over men but in this case, they're begging for your dick. Glad I'm not a complete dicklet.
Props to OP for being low inhib as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
642E165E 02EC 4657 838E 168976F0E8A2
@stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink should I try this?

also feel like it should be noted that ops narrow hips and waist make his bulge pic look way better even tho he’s only got a half inch on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 23017 and 5 others
View attachment 1223959@stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink should I try this?

also feel like it should be noted that ops narrow hips and waist make his bulge pic look way better even tho he’s only got a half inch on me
@stewiegriffin idk tag didn’t work first time

View attachment 1223959@stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink should I try this?

Show off your dick in grey sweatpants. Underwear will get you banned.

• +1

Try it with grey sweats so it’s more visible

• +1

I wouldn’t post this I don’t think it looks nearly as impressive as the OP . I’d try in diff clothing or dif angle or something

• +1
You wanna make a eggplant emoji and say the measurements for example

🍆 8.5 by 6 measured ask for pics if you think im lying
Then send on snap. Not fucking show it in
one of your photos:feelspepo:
(y):feelsez::feelsshh::feelskek::feelshmm::feelskek::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
this game whitebois can't do
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and WadlowMaxxing
Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Its 10 inches or death

Keep coping small dick negrocel

Bump you fagits

Dick + height + hair = win

lifefuel for BSC

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Lmao the coping is fucking insane in this thread, very good read. 7.7 BP 5.5 Girth and you’ve made it