Big Lips/Thick Lips are an Ethnic Trait not a "Prettyboy" trait

cope from a guy with 0 appeal thin lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 28414
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28414 and ArcticStorm
I'm white and grateful I've got thick lips, I think I'd look fairly worse without them. You've just got to have a decent lower third so the lips don't dwarf everything around them

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Cope more, mutt. Colton Haynes didn’t get any fillers. You can easily tell when someone has them done.
They're still thin. Plus he's gay so of course he'd get fillers

I'm white and grateful I've got thick lips, I think I'd look fairly worse without them. You've just got to have a decent lower third so the lips don't dwarf everything around them
Either augmentation or they're not full at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Let me guess you got thick lips and got offended by OP.
i do have full lips but im not really offended, its just a bullshit take

full(ish) lips are the beauty standard nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23778, BongMog and 2 others
They're still thin. Plus he's gay so of course he'd get fillers
Nope they’re full, I’m watching rewatching Teen Wolf he doesn’t have thin lips. And yes he’s gay that’s why he mogs, gay men unironically look more attractive than straight men (they also have larger dicks on average, JFL).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
  • +1
They look great , you're just a Mutt coping

@Ekil73_YT
im from your country moron, full white

stop tagging you users to help you you abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

I also have full lips myself, I don’t necessarily agree with OP since even I have been complimented on them (I always thought I had zero redeeming features, but it’s the one thing that women complimented me on when I asked for an opinion online).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15468
im from your country moron, full white

stop tagging you users to help you you abused dog
Why do you get so offended by my thread then ?

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nope they’re full, I’m watching rewatching Teen Wolf he doesn’t have thin lips. And yes he’s gay that’s why he mogs, gay men unironically look more attractive than straight men (they also have larger dicks on average, JFL).
Full for Northern European standards

I also have full lips myself, I don’t necessarily agree with OP since even I have been complimented on them (I always thought I had zero redeeming features, but it’s the one thing that women complimented me on when I asked for an opinion online).
same here, one of my. ost complimented features

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and ArcticStorm

Augmentation

same here, one of my. ost complimented features
Unfortunately my biggest failo cancels out the only positive halo I have, JFL. If I had a normal nose (mine is crooked and deformed from multiple accidents growing up) I wouldn’t even be on incels.is or here as a weak MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Augmentation
stfu how would you know? theyre natural same as vinnie‘s and other guys, youre just en ethnic thats coping because your race got no redeeming features in comparison to whites

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, BongMog, DefinitelyNT and 1 other person
Unfortunately my biggest failo cancels out the only positive halo I have, JFL. If I had a normal nose (mine is crooked and deformed from multiple accidents growing up) I wouldn’t even be on incels.is or here as a weak MTN.
The Nosepill is underrated

• So Sad
He says it to spite white people with full lips themselves, saying it belongs to ethnics. You may agree with him but he’s an anti-white agenda behind, you don’t. He’s also a nigger worshipper btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and ArcticStorm
stfu how would you know? theyre natural same as vinnie‘s and other guys, youre just en ethnic thats coping because your race got no redeeming features in comparison to whites
Full lips aren't a White trait and definitely not a Nordic trait

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He says it to spite white people with full lips themselves, saying it belongs to ethnics. You may agree with him but he’s an anti-white agenda behind, you don’t. He’s also a nigger worshipper btw.
Oh I didn't know , Thanks now that I know (y)

• +1
He’s a half deathnik mutt who hates whites despite being half white himself. JFL better to keep the white race pure to keep the self-hating mutts out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468 and ArcticStorm
Thanks Bro (y)
You’re welcome bhai. Too bad you left the votes on private otherwise I’d be sure it was deathniks voting for the other guy. JFL.

• +1
You’re welcome bhai. Too bad you left the votes on private otherwise I’d be sure it was deathniks voting for the other guy. JFL.
Yep , a bunch of Deathniks voting for the other guy and the reason for considering his eye area "better" is because I have "negative canthal tilt and squint"

• JFL
Yep , a bunch of Deathniks voting for the other guy and the reason for considering his eye area "better" is because I have "negative canthal tilt and squint"
To be fair what did you expect from copers from deathnikmax.org? I also admit his eye area mogs the hell outta mine but you clearly should have won the battle (which was rigged due to white-hating deathniks).

• +1
To be fair what did you expect from copers from deathnikmax.org? I also admit his eye area mogs the hell outta mine but you clearly should have won the battle (which was rigged due to white-hating deathniks).
Exactly , you said it well bro
Btw what are your favourite foods my man ?

• +1
  • +1