Big Lips/Thick Lips are an Ethnic Trait not a "Prettyboy" trait

stfu how would you know? theyre natural same as vinnie‘s and other guys, youre just en ethnic thats coping because your race got no redeeming features in comparison to whites
White privilege and lip augmentation
Claim you naturally have good ethnic features. Never claim bad ethnic features. Hypocrites

He says it to spite white people with full lips themselves, saying it belongs to ethnics. You may agree with him but he’s an anti-white agenda behind, you don’t. He’s also a nigger worshipper btw.
Augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Augmentation
Did you even read what he wrote JFL ?
Why do you sound like a broken AI
Saying the same words a billion times like you say "Why ?"

@TRUE_CEL

Volufiline
Fillers
This guy sounds like a broken AI , spamming random words without even reading what people say , the guy said that you had a bad day and you respond with cosmetic procedures JFL

@TRUE_CEL @DefinitelyNT

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and DefinitelyNT
Idk a single good looking guy with thin lips tbh

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 28414
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Michael Myers
You do the same tho

@TRUE_CEL
He’s mentally ill probably, as he goes on a anti-white tirade while being half white + he always filters / edits pictures etc + gate-keeping hard AF about “ethnic features belong to ethnics.” Crazy guy.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 28414 and ArcticStorm
He’s mentally ill probably, as he goes on a anti-white tirade while being half white + he always filters / edits pictures etc + gate-keeping hard AF about “ethnic features belong to ethnics.” Crazy guy.
Exactly man , the guy definitely has some issues , he is really irrational and over-sensitive and offended JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Xangsane and Michael Myers
This guy sounds like a broken AI , spamming random words without even reading what people say , the guy said that you had a bad day and you respond with cosmetic procedures JFL

@TRUE_CEL @DefinitelyNT
Yeah I stopped taking him seriously months ago, when I realized he’s just a fraud.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 28414, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Exactly man , the guy definitely has some issues , he is really irrational and over-sensitive and offended JFL
:feelskek: That’s an understatement. Some people are better off at the looney bin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
I’m a brown truecel but keep being self-hating I guess. Your choice to be a cuck.
Let him fall , it's his fault for being an ungrateful cuck , less competition for others

• +1

keep crying for big lipped moggers

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Yeah I stopped taking him seriously months ago, when I realized he’s just a fraud.
Exactly JFL that photo of him has a billion filters and edits put on

• JFL
Lip filler and Volufiline. White prettyboy cope. Pick and mix good ethnic features for your benefit theory
hes not even an adult how will he get surgery?

hes not even an adult how will he get surgery?
Volufiline and you don't know. The modelling industry is dirty. He got his holes filled and creamed for cheap filler by predatory fashion designers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Autistic sfcels are funny as fuck. Especially when you consider that ethniks (apartt from like chinks and indians) are generally NT and low inhib. You just gotta assume that these niggas got bullied by brown people in school

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel and Deleted member 28414
Volufiline and you don't know. The modelling industry is dirty. He got his holes filled and creamed for cheap filler.
he looks part slav i doubt its fillers

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Volufiline and you don't know. The modelling industry is dirty. He got his holes filled and creamed for cheap filler by predatory fashion designers.
JoinedJun 11, 2021Posts70,800Reputation64,963

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and ArcticStorm
He looks anglo
95946DCB AEEA 4305 96B7 2C7DCBDD5FA8

fillers can’t recreate a good lower maxilla

True. Many Meds have North African DNA in them aka non white.

Luckily being a thin skinned, thin lipped, collagenless purebred white is not ideal.

DhQge0iW4AAV5F8

1416165 omegalol

Mixed Race = Master Race.

9d1faaa5875f80b9b19b0d99c061bdda

G1105cg83rx81

Tumblr 1a417eecf57ae88cf7865a263efe8282 19aa2cc2 400

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 28414