Big Lips/Thick Lips are an Ethnic Trait not a "Prettyboy" trait

What truth dude JFL ? Only TikTok Zoomer fags get lip fillers , no White gives a shit , keep coping
That white male models and white TikTok prettyboys get numerous amounts of lip filler
Imagine using fucking over filler at young age. Its over for this generation.
Yeah it is possible. His lips look like its scarring and top lip bigger due to over filling.
1682431098723-png.2168146

• Woah
Reactions: BongMog
That white male models and white TikTok prettyboys get numerous amounts of lip filler
That's literally what I said retarded mutt

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Autism lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
While it’s true that it’s usually ethnics with big lips, there’s white guys with them, too (early 2010s Colton Haynes; unmoggable prettyboy). Of course there’s a difference between full lips and baboon lips. The former is attractive but the latter isn’t.

You realize baboons have no lips?

1682431098723-png.2168146
they're not lip fillers dude
lip fillers make u look gay their lips look natural lol

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
White features =/= attractive. Saying otherwise is a self loathing cope. Most incels are white ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
JFL at Mutts here who cope with "Muh Thick/Big Lips are Prettyboy" , anyone who calls Thin Lips "ugly" is an Ethnic coper
And btw Thin Lips are also more Masculine and even more Attractive
TikTok Zoomer Fags with lip fillers just look like Mutts , not like "Prettyboys"
Thank you. Finally a rational fucking user on faggots.org.
I have big lips and i want to slice the shit out of them. It’s a disgusting trait to have.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Xangsane
E96BF642 033B 4B6E A2F3 35802453715B
Serious question for highiqcels. Is my case salvable with a lip reduction? Or is it ober ?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 28414
Why tho ?
Your lips are okay and your philtrum is short. You will age well. Thick lips have expiration dates anyway. I used to have thicker lips as a kid and they've thinned out a lot. Men in my family become lipless by middle age. Funny thing I was born lipless and they plumped a bit in my tweens/teens and once I reached my 30s they started to recede.

Full lips are an ethnic trait
Full lips are a ethnic trait but it’s possible for it to manifest in a white person similar to how some white features can rarely manifest in ethnics

• +1
White features =/= attractive. Saying otherwise is a self loathing cope. Most incels are white ffs.
"Most Incels are White" That's something you hear only on shit like Reddit
Incels are ironically more racially diverse than all of those SJW and Liberal communities

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 23778
"Most Incels are White" That's something you hear only on shit like Reddit
Incels are ironically more racially diverse than all of those SJW and Liberal communities

@TRUE_CEL
Dude is coping but what is funny it’s coming from the guy with the whitest sounding username.

• JFL
I consider Meds as Ethnic so yes thick/big lips are common on them
To me Nordic + Germanic + Slavic (if Germanic/Nordic-passing) + Celtic + Anglo-Saxons + Finnic = white.

• +1