Big masters makes me look bloated?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Just measured using an electronic weight scale and my bf is 9.6% apparently. Since I can't gymmax recently I have lost a bit of weight and am now 63kg and 5'9 (176cm), I used to be 64kg.
I still don't have that angular jaw despite it being wide and I think it's due to my masseters that are too large.
Two pics included, one is old like 2 years old I was at like 14% bf, the other two are recent.
41974837 1142944665857405 7689975184974938112 o IMG 0478202 IMG 0415

Yeah I know I need hair transplant and neck training and whatever but what about this specific issue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, reptiles, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No, you don't look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
Looking good. Show your sideprofile.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheoryMaxxer, LILMAXILLA and 9 others
what's your bf? clean shave, and see how you can go, then assess again.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
I have a similar case
Debloat asap bro

what's your bf? clean shave, and see how you can go, then assess again.
Weight scale says 9.6%, I'd say more like 10.5% but it's quite low tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have a similar case
Debloat asap bro
I can't bc I'm low bf so I'm thinking it's just big masseters. I used to have mild bruxism though but I fixed it

Weight scale says 9.6%, I'd say more like 10.5% but it's quite low tbh
you still don't look enough lean imo. Or it's the bones,i don't see an insane masseters hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Hozay
genes, and different bones. no matter what you do you'll never look like him because your bones are different
let alone bone mass, this dude has a diamond face shape, op doesn't. Can't achieve, that's true.

• +1
you still don't look enough lean imo. Or it's the bones,i don't see an insane masseters hypertrophy.
Idk perhaps it's the bones then. I used to have mild bruxism but I got it fixed, I looked bloated af even though low bf

• +1
I can't bc I'm low bf so I'm thinking it's just big masseters. I used to have mild bruxism though but I fixed it
Believe me training neck is gonna make your face look more masculine therefore making your masseters seem more proportional. Maybe that’s the reason

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 3043
Believe me training neck is gonna make your face look more masculine therefore making your masseters seem more proportional. Maybe that’s the reason
Yeah I'm waiting to buy a harness to seriously neckmaxx. Perhaps I just lack bones though

Looks good tbh
Thanks bro but I when see fuckers with such angular jaws and insane hollow cheeks it makes me rage bc if I don't have them at my bf then it means I don't have the bones for that. But I do have more hollow cheeks than before when I had bruxism so idk

• +1
Thanks bro but I when see fuckers with such angular jaws and insane hollow cheeks it makes me rage bc if I don't have them at my bf then it means I don't have the bones for that. But I do have more hollow cheeks than before when I had bruxism so idk
Same bro I dropped bodyfat hard and still don’t have them it’s usually because of cheekbones and most people with hollow cheeks have a smaller palate it’s kind of a trade off

• +1
The philtrumpill claims another victim

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Matheus
How come I don't look lean enough when I'm literally no more than 10% bf? Is there an explanation for that?

• +1
Same bro I dropped bodyfat hard and still don’t have them it’s usually because of cheekbones and most people with hollow cheeks have a smaller palate it’s kind of a trade off
Yeah my palate is wide asf like 46-47mm intermolar width. My cheekbones could use more lateral growth though :feelswhy:

• +1
How come I don't look lean enough when I'm literally no more than 10% bf? Is there an explanation for that?
bad fat distribution most definitively, beside thin bones

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Hair transplant, fuller and darker eyebrows, zso
Would bimax make his nose weird btw ?

nose looks weird 3rd pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Matheus and Ampere
nose looks weird 3rd pic
Yeah it looks very upturned but it's not at the nostrils level, just looks like he has big domes

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6723
bad fat distribution most definitively, beside thin bones
What are the solutions then? Get leaner? Lower bf is hardly an option ngl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
clean shave, botox on masseters.
Clean shave I can't really bc I need to fraud my philtrum and chin, but I can get shorter sides. It's a bit suifuel ngl

• So Sad
Cool nose ngl.

• JFL
Get on fin

• +1
How you fixed bruxism?

How you fixed bruxism?
I made a thread about this already, basically mewing and being more conscious of it. I was prone to clench when I did swift or hard movements like lifting so I made sure to be aware of my clenching in those moments and to replace it by pressing my tongue harder on my palate. This works well bc it gets you out of the habit + the tongue is the antagonistic muscle of the masseters so you can't really clench that way.
For nighttime bruxism it's a bit more tricky, I didn't have it thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I made a thread about this already, basically mewing and being more conscious of it. I was prone to clench when I did swift or hard movements like lifting so I made sure to be aware of my clenching in those moments and to replace it by pressing my tongue harder on my palate. This works well bc it gets you out of the habit + the tongue is the antagonistic muscle of the masseters so you can't really clench that way.
For nighttime bruxism it's a bit more tricky, I didn't have it thankfully.
Ah okay i have night time bruxism
right now only wearing mouth guard but maybe get botox in my masseters

Ah okay i have night time bruxism
right now only wearing mouth guard but maybe get botox in my masseters
Botox is good too but to solve it you should
- reduce stress
- rid of the habit during the day
- get the habit of mewing so that you do it at night
botox only solves the symptom (masseter hypertrophy) but not the cause

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
you look the way I imagine a high tier normie

• +1
Big masters
ElYVFi1

I tried finding a pic of a buff slave master but this was the closest I could find

• JFL