@BIGBICEPS EXPOSED AND HUMILIATED. OVER FOR HIM 100% [RACE PILL]

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Apparently the pakistani gymcel only got one match in Finland and efnix are spat on in the streets in Nordic countries and I had to fake my experiments in order to prove my point to angry white incels. During one of my experiments a top tier blonde stacy sent me one of the funniest messages I have received while doing a tinder experiment in Helsinki. I couldn't help but send this bruuuutal race pill to @BigBiceps but upon seeing this brutal affirmation of what he subsconsciouly knew his brain jumped into overdrive to rationalize how blonde stacy's could like efnicks over their own "superior" men.

Finnish women hate efnix so much I have nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping, absolutely hate them.
das.png

Here is the location set to Helsinki with a max distance of 161 km which covers Tallinn.
nerd.png

Here is a Finnish whore dropping a nuclear race pill

"because I'm not attracted, like i can't help it"
fin.png

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

Another absolutely brutal race pill which will be hard for SFcels to swallow.

"that they are not as good looking"

sfs.png

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys and hates pigskins.

dsre.png

~ Moggy out

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Ocelot @BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SunniMogger, Deleted member 14160, Alexanderr and 49 others
First incoming white tears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboycel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3526 and 15 others
I hate this pussy ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Sikkunt23 and Lev Peshkov
5EE269CA EDEC 4FA6 8861 89FC13A8E311

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3526 and 11 others
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
WOW ! PEANUT HEAD ETHNIC NEW DISCOVERY!!!
PSL 6 ETHNICS CAN SLAY PSL 3 WHITE WOMEN+!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Lihito, Deleted member 7866 and 23 others
Incoming copers

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Warlow, skrtslime1629 and 14 others
Apparently the pakistani gymcel only got one match in Finland and efnix are spat on in the streets in Nordic countries and I had to fake my experiments in order to prove my point to angry white incels. During one of my experiments a top tier blonde stacy sent me one of the funniest messages I have received while doing a tinder experiment in Helsinki. I couldn't help but send this bruuuutal race pill to @BigBiceps but upon seeing this brutal affirmation of what he subsconsciouly knew his brain jumped into overdrive to rationalize how blonde stacy's could like efnicks over their own "superior" men.

Finnish women hate efnix so much I have nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping, absolutely hate them.
das.png

Here is the location set to Helsinki with a max distance of 161 km which covers Tallinn.
nerd.png

Here is a Finnish whore dropping a nuclear race pill

fin.png

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

Another absolutely brutal race pill which will be hard for SFcels to swallow.

sfs.png

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys and hates pigskins.

dsre.png

~ Moggy out

@Dante1 @Shrek2OnDvD @Gudru @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Ritalincel @ArvidGustavsson @Short Ugly and Brown @Pietrosiek @reptiles @Over @inceletto @Mathafack @Lifewasted @Gazzamogga @Newone @SubhumanCurrycel @Krezo @Gargantuan @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @stuckneworleans @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Ocelot @BigBiceps
Lmfao 10 page thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
over for men

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
First incoming white tears
Imagine being this cuck. I have more respect to black supremacists than white cucks like you, who have BBC on their lips 24/7. The mindset is just so unbelievable.
Nic cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
bhai Did you fake convo in biceps thread?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, BigBiceps, Moggy and 1 other person
@BigBiceps isn't a coper cuck ngl only baiter i respect honestly

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Arkantos, xefo and 2 others
bhai you still faked a convo about yourself.....
What are you talking about?

Look at the picture in the thread, how is it fake.

dsre.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Salludon, Chadelite and 2 others
Good for ethnics but to be fair the foids who dropped the "racepills" look like shit compared to other women in finland. Ofc there will always be white women who prefer ethnics but its a minimal percentage compared to white women who prefer white men.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 6892, 5'8manlet and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
What are you talking about?

Look at the picture in the thread, how is it fake.
Nah the one in @BigBiceps thread was it fake?

Last edited:
wow can you get matches on tinder as an attractive man? I'm in utter disbelief

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Danish_Retard, Arkantos and 4 others
Nah the one in @BigBiceps thresd was it fake?
No, he's coping hard, the full convo was posted in this thread. For some reason he thought she was from EE, but she is from Tallinn as shown in the convo I posted..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 9072
No, he's coping hard, the full convo was posted in this thread. For some reason he thought she was from EE, but she is from Tallinn as shown in the convo I posted..
Knew it, his proof was utter shit and he was coping

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Moggy
Good for ethnics but to be fair the foids who dropped the "racepills" look like shit compared to other women in finland. Ofc there will always be white women who prefer ethnics but its a minimal percentage compared to white women who prefer white men.
bruh i hope every finnish girl is a stacy if you say these matches are "shit" jfl. It's not even so much the fact that there are finnish girls that prefer ethnics, that's just the cherry on top. It's the fact that certain people and bigbiceps in specific act like ethnics would have absolutely no success. Clearly that's far from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 8064, CsCurry and 3 others
Nerdics don't "get to come over and chill", they get to pay the bills @BigBiceps thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 8064 and 6 others
@Moggy is here to put these white boys back in there place
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Introvertednarc, Michael Myers and 8 others
bruh i hope every finnish girl is a stacy if you say these matches are "shit" jfl. It's not even so much the fact that there are finnish girls that prefer ethnics, that's just the cherry on top. It's the fact that certain people and bigbiceps in specific act like ethnics would have absolutely no success. Clearly that's far from the truth.
Finnish girls are stacies, what you would consider a 4 PSL white girl i would probably consider 3 PSL. These foids are average-below average when compared to other females here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ethnics can slay.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
wow can you get matches on tinder as an attractive man? I'm in utter disbelief
These ethnics somehow think that if top tier chaddam or tyrone can get attention from white women, they will get the same type of treatment. It's like I would use Sean O'Pry's pics in tinder, and act like they were my matches and interested in me all the same due to same coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
Finnish girls are stacies, what you would consider a 4 PSL white girl i would probably consider 3 PSL. These foids are average-below average when compared to other females here.
I have many stacy matches, if you would like I can PM them to you. I just don't like the idea of posting the faces of girls on a forum of angry white supremacists.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Shrek2OnDvD
These ethnics somehow think that if top tier chaddam or tyrone can get attention from white women, they will get the same type of treatment. It's like I would use Sean O'Pry's pics in tinder, and act like they were my matches and interested in me all the same due to same coloring.
View attachment 656344
ITS OVER FOR YOU YOUR PROOF WAS UTTER SHIT MAN

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, CsCurry and Shrek2OnDvD
Nerdics don't "get to come over and chill", they get to pay the bills @BigBiceps thoughts?
Now use your pics. You'll have to pay them a gold rolex to get them to even hold your hand.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
I have many stacy matches, if you would like I can PM them to you. I just don't like the idea of posting the faces of girls on a forum of angry white supremacists.
Theres no need i believe you, white stacies who prefer ethnics will always exist just as white stacies who prefer hispanics will always exist etc.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Moggy
Imagine being this cuck. I have more respect to black supremacists than white cucks like you, who have BBC on their lips 24/7. The mindset is just so unbelievable.
View attachment 656322
Incel trait: can’t take jokes jfl if you can’t make fun of your own kind or self

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Moggy and Deleted member 9072
BRUTAL NORTH INDIAN PILL

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8064, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Over for Chadpreetcels that's for sure. Dear oh dear.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
View attachment 656344
It's like when they use salludon as an example as ethnic success and completely ignore the fact that salludon doesn't even look paki or wherever he's from, the first time I saw him I thought he was Italian or something.

I believe that bones>pheno tho, it's just funny seeing all the copers in threads such as these knowing that they probably haven't spoken to a female in years.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Another whore begging for the efnick seed @BigBiceps. Finnish and Estonian women are the biggest race traitors bar none, even moreso than gooooks.

cds.png

F6y1qvV.gif

#whitegenocide

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23 and 8 others
Another whore begging for the efnick seed @BigBiceps. Finnish and Estonian women are the biggest race traitors bar none, even moreso than gooooks.

cds.png

F6y1qvV.gif

#whitegenocide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Marsiere214 and TeraCope54
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TeraCope54, Good_Little_Goy and 6 others
I'm all for rubbing it in sfcels faces with the ethnic pill but using these females as examples ain't it

250 matches and he isn't even a Chad ethnic

He is chadelite gymcel

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Yeah true but most stacies aren't on tinder you need social circle or Instagram for that
true , the good lookin girls on tinder is just whores looking for quick hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912