Biggest blackpill cope : Women want relationship with Chad.

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
No they don't. Women unlike men are not socially and emotionally stunted. They know how unequal relationship with a hot guy is.

Only a minority of women want a relationship with Chad.

The real blackpill is most women want to get pump and dump by Chad. They want to hatefuck chad. While they want commitment from their looksmatched. They want to be treated like princess, allowed to act like whores and don't want children till they are 30. They want relationship with a man who has money and a stable job who will provide for them and who could they manipulate and divorce rape when they want.

Incels stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Navnith, Deleted member 48689, A L P H A M A L E and 49 others
I do not agree but I fully respect your opinion !

Have a nice day !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, A L P H A M A L E, Joe Rogancel and 24 others
Chad in general is a cope. Most women happily fuck and date normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, zeshama, Joe Rogancel and 21 others
let me guess
witz, baum, stein, berg, rothschild

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Bakin donuts 🍩, Patriot and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2816, Suimaxxer and 4 others
Then why 63% of men are incel ?
They aren't though. If there's one thing incels love it's thinking that the majority of men can relate with them so they don't feel alone in the world. You have to be an unbelievable subhuman to be incel based off looks alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Vvvvxxxx, tombradylover and 17 others
cope, they want a chad husband after they slept with 100 chads.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Vain786, gsizzle and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, rand anon and Deleted member 23218
I remember foidfishing as a white HTB on an app (Jimenafish). There were Chads who told her that they were fed up of being judged by women as likely having too many options, likely would pump and dump, are fuck boys and wanted to have a girlfriend. So that's why there are plenty of chadcels and chadlitecels on here and 4chan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Deleted member 48689, A L P H A M A L E and 9 others
They aren't though. If there's one thing incels love it's thinking that the majority of men can relate with them. You have to be an unbelievable subhuman to be incel based off looks alone.
Most of my normie friends are incel.
Because they are non NT and need to swallow the bluepill
No they are nt af.They even go for Femcels and somehow still reject by them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, alriodai, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
They should go to therapy and become more emotionally available. Women just want a nice guy, it's not hard to get a gf.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Skywalker, rand anon and 7 others
So what do you propose is the cause of inceldom then?
Most of the time it's being an aspie rotter with no ambitions - most people who end up on shithole psl forums. Main reason for inceldom is unironically mental.

Most of my normie friends are incel.

I really doubt you have normie friends who are incels. They're likely autists.

• +1
Reactions: sartre, Deleted member 7580 and rand anon
No they push for commitment with hot guys but the guys dont want to settle with them

No girls wants to meet a guy only to be pump and dumped on purpose even if they are aware its highly likely that it will happen

@thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15302, AscendingHero and 11 others
Never knew girls don’t want to date good looking guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, sartre, alriodai and 7 others
I do not agree but I fully respect your opinion !

Have a nice day !
We don't do "respect" and "civility" here, sir.

Faggot. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24167
Most of the time it's being an aspie rotter with no ambitions - most people who end up on shithole psl forums. Main reason for inceldom is unironically mental.
Highest IQ member on the forum right here. 60% of men are aspie rotters with no ambition who spend their time rotting on psl forums. @subhuman9001 has solved the inceldom crisis!!! Good work bro, men just need to touch grass and be nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16357, mewcoper and 7 others
There were Chads who told her that they were fed up of being judged by women as likely having too many options, likely would pump and dump, are fuck boys and wanted to have a girlfriend.
My dad was accused of that so many times, my mom even hesisted starting a real relationship seeing how girls went after him.

@LiteralCaucasian

• +1
Reactions: sartre, Xangsane and LiteralCaucasian
They should go to therapy and become more emotionally available. Women just want a nice guy, it's not hard to get a gf.
Well nearly all of my incel friends are nice normies,They are also not autists and super nt people but still are incel.
Hypergamy is high we need to accept that.

• +1
Reactions: sartre, risque_dew, mewcoper and 4 others
Highest IQ member on the forum right here. 60% of men are aspie rotters with no ambition who spend their time rotting on psl forums. @subhuman9001 has solved the inceldom crisis!!! Good work bro, men just need to touch grass and be nice
It’s true tho. All the dudes fukin hot bitches are nt normies with a belly @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, OutTheAbyss, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Chad in general is a cope. Most women happily fuck and date normies
I was exaggerating for reacts. Most women are not Chadsexual.

Then why are 63% of men incel ?
Not all men. Only men under 30. Which is the poorest and most autistic dmeographic. According to the same statistics lot of young men have no friends and social circle.

cope, they want a chad husband after they slept with 100 chads.
Lol at this cope. Women generally don’t want chad husband. My oneitis rejected me for a man 6 inches shorter than me. While hotter girls have approached me.

I remember foidfishing as a white HTB on an app (Jimenafish). There were Chads who told her that they were fed up of being judged by women as likely having too many options, likely would pump and dump, are fuck boys and wanted to have a girlfriend. So that's why there are plenty of chadcels and chadlitecels on here and 4chan.
The guy who rate as chads are just HTNs.

And there are no Chad here and barely 4-5 chadlites.

No they push for commitment with hot guys but the guys dont want to settle with them

No girls wants to meet a guy only to be pump and dumped on purpose even if they are aware its highly likely that it will happen

@thereallegend
No according to my experience. I have been rejected by less attractive girls but girls who are around my level have approached and simped for me.

Never knew girls don’t want to date good looking guys
They don’t. Girls are far more evil.

Lol at this cope. Women generally don’t want chad husband. My oneitis rejected me for a man 6 inches shorter than me. While hotter girls have approached me.
because height means 0, all the girls that rejected me went for shorter but better looking guys too. face= all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Marsik, ascension and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Another thing incels love is autistic graphs and meme studies that btw also state that a huge percentage of women are sexless.
Not being in a relationship/ not having sex for a year =/= incel

Another thing incels love is autistic graphs and meme studies
You could just say you'd rather use baseless reddit anecdotes than peer reviewed studies, but ok
that btw also state that a huge percentage of women are sexless
Exactly. Young people are lonely
Cope, it's innate human nature to yearn intimacy, affection and validation. They don't say we're "social creatures" for the fun of it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, p0lishsubhuman, ascension and 1 other person
Their fantasy is to lock down Chad, which won’t happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 22924, Xangsane and 2 others
That's exactly what an incel is. Most men would take sex if it came that easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, ascension, Clown Show and 1 other person
women want tall medium ugly HTNs with good fashion sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and sub5inchcel
You could just say you'd rather use baseless reddit anecdotes than peer reviewed studies, but ok

Exactly. Young people are lonely

Cope
I don't care about reddit or meme graphs claiming like 1 in 3 women are incels lol. You can keep coping thinking normie men are on the same boat as you if it helps you not rope I guess.

That's exactly what an incel is. Most men would take sex if it came that easily.
My gf is sleeping and I can't fuck her until she wakes up, i'm such an inkelerino

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17872
women want tall medium ugly HTNs with good fashion sense
What's medium ugly? Is it pic related?
3CA45942 5561 4EC7 908D E4DDACC2A9E6

Then why are 63% of men incel ?
It is YOUNG men...

... and the reason is that younger women date much older men, who never made into the stats.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 24167
I’ll let users here cope with nt while their girlfriends give me iois on the streets.

I don't care about reddit or meme graphs claiming like 1 in 3 women are incels lol. You can keep coping thinking normie men are on the same boat as you if it helps you not rope I guess.
I really don't see what your argument here is? Are you trying to say the data is wrong. If so what's the counter argument, how do you know normie men and young people in general aren't becoming more isolated and lonely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 22924
I’ll let users here cope with nt while their girlfriends give me iois on the streets.
Average looking man getting ioi from average looking girls. Water. This is what i’m talking about.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580
WOmen may not consciously want a relationship with Chad. But an average looking young girl is able to achieve attention and hookups with men well above her looksmatch. This inflates her self worth, and as a result most average looking women subconsciously only consider LTRs with men that are above their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Clown Show, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person

@thereallegend

It is YOUNG men...

... and the reason is that younger women date much older men, who never made into the stats.
See I thought this theory was plausible at first but it makes no statistical sense if you take the single rates between older women into account.

If older men are dating younger women then this must mean we'd be seeing a disproportionate rate of women aged 30-64 being single, yet this isn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 24167 and 1 other person
I really don't see what your argument here is? Are you trying to say the data is wrong. If so what's the counter argument, how do you know normie men and young people in general aren't becoming more isolated and lonely.
My counter argument is that there's bunch of these weird studies. I remember seeing one claiming that almost 60% of college women are sexless.
Even if the one you posted is true, just because someone doesn't have a gf doesn't mean they don't have drunk hookups or FWBs and just because they had a 2 year dry spell doesn't mean it's over for them.

I don't know if they're lonely or not. I know for myself that most normies IRL live good lives with gfs and sex even if they're not slayers. Maybe it's different dor where you live, idc. My personal experiences matter to me more than some shitty surveys.

WOmen may not consciously want a relationship with Chad. But an average looking young girl is able to achieve attention and hookups with men well above her looksmatch. This inflates her self worth, and as a result most average looking women subconsciously only consider LTRs with men that are above their looksmatch.
Lol. Women are more socially intelligent than men. They know where they stand on the looks hierarchy unlike men who think they look good when they are not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, rand anon and OldRooster
My dad was accused of that so many times, my mom even hesisted starting a real relationship seeing how girls went after him.

@LiteralCaucasian
The real slayers where I live and at my uni were tall, gymmaxxed MTN-HTN who were very NT and had good fashion. The girls often cried over those lads the most, not Chadlites and Chads (they were often either in LTRs with HTBs or very quiet people without much social status).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
See I thought this theory was plausible at first but it makes no statistical sense if you take the single rates between older women into account.
View attachment 2098905
If older men are dating younger women then this must mean we'd be seeing a disproportionate rate of women aged 30-64 being single, yet this isn't the case.

Agree with everything except the quoted statement.
The only guy who is actually chad here is Salludon but he is a surgerymaxxed ethnic.

Arvid is chadlite, while Amnesia looks botched now and Crisick in motion looks too old and haggard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Magnum Opus
View attachment 2098905
No, i think you miscalculate.

The reason you are not seeing the 30-64 being single, is that THESE women date men 65+... pretty much...

So, every group of women kinda dating the older age bracket. It makes sense.

Ofc, it does not mean that all 30-year-olds are dating 65+ dudes. No. But e.g. in the age group 30-49, all women 40-49 are mostly dating men 50-64, who themselves are in older bracket.

And women in 50-64 are dating men 65+.

I think this theory is more legit, than the theory that some men are running harems.

PS. Also, another possibility, is statistical sampling error. Most probably the guys just asked women on some university campus...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and subhuman9001
The only guy who is actually chad here is Salludon and he is a surgerymaxxed ethnic.

Arvid is chadlite, while Amnesia looks botched now and Crisick in motion looks too old and haggard.
Crisick mogs Salludon