Biggest blackpill cope : Women want relationship with Chad.

I remember foidfishing as a white HTB on an app (Jimenafish). There were Chads who told her that they were fed up of being judged by women as likely having too many options, likely would pump and dump, are fuck boys and wanted to have a girlfriend. So that's why there are plenty of chadcels and chadlitecels on here and 4chan.
oh boohoo chads i feel sorry for them (they were lying btw)

ALL of them are LARPS, to some degree.

JOJOcel posting FaceApped photos.

Amnesia posts FaceApped/Photoshopped photos.

Crisick IS NOT EVEN REAL. He is just some faggot with completely changed face.

Arvid is CHAD, and probably was the most good-looking non-frauding user in this shithole.
this

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
My hypothesis is that

1. Women are dating older men

2. Women are counting casual relationships where they're actually apart of a "roster" as not being single
Many men are just identifying as single because they wanna slay and have a harem while girls like commitment so they identify as taken @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Xangsane
Correct. 62% of those men are chads who slay on tinder. The 1% left over are psl forum members
They’re not slaying every week but most still get laid and have a fwb (who thinks she’s in a relationship)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He's got to be some coping boomer or something jfl. Clubs, bars etc are quite literally some of the most blackpilling environments, you can't even hear your own thoughts in a club let alone showcase that mogger personality of yours.

But alas your average 5'10, recessed, normie with a fresh fade overcomes these tough challenges and uses them to have tons of casual sex. Because they're definitely choosing to have casual sex instead of being a relationship?
Dating apps are easier

Go to clubs in Canadian cities and see type of guys making out and taking girls out of the club (prob to their place)

I imagine those guys get even better results on apps

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
men lie it probably way higher than that study was before covid its probably now close tho 50%

It’s actually women now who are the incels post COVID

6ED55AB3 4479 4382 8E73 C5FB4FB1E1F3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I'm seeing a girl from my father's country. She's 3/4 Arab and 1/4 black, and looks mulatta. Very cute and HQNP.
shell turn into a hoejabi in 1 year in the CuK :feelskek:
you seem to wish to live in 1955 but i wish good luck to you , regardless

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
shell turn into a hoejabi in 1 year in the CuK :feelskek:
you seem to wish to live in 1955 but i wish good luck to you , regardless
Why do you think I seem to wish to live in 1955?

Why do you think I seem to wish to live in 1955?
because you still believe in HQNP(as if she doesnt have the same biology :feelskek: ) in 2023 when any woman has access to gigachad at her fingertips...pretty much every muslim/ christian in the UK or anglo countries is a secular one, women included,even if they pretend oyherwise.....the secular laws of the western countries SUPERSEED any islamic or any other religion laws...you WONT be able to keep her grubby hands off social media when she gets bored of you

so if u REALLY want that you need to follow the classical geomaxxing advice: stay over THERE aka some village in afghanistan, at this point, in 2023 :feelskek:

No they don't. Women unlike men are not socially and emotionally stunted. They know how unequal relationship with a hot guy is.

Only a minority of women want a relationship with Chad.

The real blackpill is most women want to get pump and dump by Chad. They want to hatefuck chad. While they want commitment from their looksmatched. They want to be treated like princess, allowed to act like whores and don't want children till they are 30. They want relationship with a man who has money and a stable job who will provide for them and who could they manipulate and divorce rape when they want.

Incels stop coping.
Brootal pill. I also made this observation, someone gl is difficult to tame. Technically both sides are right, they would like to, but they know it's not gonna go the way they want (it cant be told quickly) so it ends there. Theoretically Chad would fulfill all the roles but he might not