Biggest blackpill cope : Women want relationship with Chad.

%80 of the girls in my class have no boyfriends but probably have flirts or simps.Todays girls love flirting and want to be alpha in LTR.Only Alphas,lucky normies or cucks will survive.

The only guy who is actually chad here is Salludon and he is a surgerymaxxed ethnic.

Arvid is chadlite, while Amnesia looks botched now and Crisick in motion looks too old and haggard.
salludon is not surgeyrmaxxed, its just lebs distortion narrowing his face and distorting it he always had chad boeb struftr

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman9001
The only guy who is actually chad here is Salludon and he is a surgerymaxxed ethnic.

Arvid is chadlite, while Amnesia looks botched now and Crisick in motion looks too old and haggard.
Check out @JOJOcel, he's a legit chad.
Amnesia is chad too in many pics, Crisick too but a bit lower than Amnesia in my opinion.
And Arvid really is chadlite, you're right.

Amnesia is chad too in many pics, Crisick too but a bit lower than Amnesia in my opinion.
Crisick is comically gl, looks like an irl morph or some Chad AI

ALL of them are LARPS, to some degree.

JOJOcel posting FaceApped photos.

Amnesia posts FaceApped/Photoshopped photos.

Crisick IS NOT EVEN REAL. He is just some faggot with completely changed face.

Arvid is CHAD, and probably was the most good-looking non-frauding user in this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Acne Victim, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
True, but he has a long midface and his nose resembles that of a proboscis monkey. Still very mogger though, although very likely larping.

ALL of them are LARPS, to some degree.

JOJOcel posting FaceApped photos.

Amnesia posts FaceApped/Photoshopped photos.

Crisick IS NOT EVEN REAL. He is just some faggot with completely changed face.

Arvid is CHAD, and probably was the most good-looking non-frauding user in this shithole.
Is the "Crisick is not real" thing still going on? Guy posted videos and people went into Twitch calls with him.

The reason you are not seeing the 30-64 being single, is that THESE women date men 65+... pretty much...
The average age gap in a relationship is approximately 2.3 years, on top of that the singularity rates within women aged 30-64 especially women aged 30-49 wouldn't supply us with a statistically probable answer as for why 63% of young men are single.

Essentially what I'm saying here is that when we run the numbers, the women dating older theory doesn't really seem to paint the full picture.

Also, another possibility, is statistical sampling error
Ah yes, the classic sampling error where you ask women on college campuses and incels in their mothers basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 22924 and Artemis
Crisick has posted his pics in motion and doesn’t look that good.

Salludon and Amnesia look a bit uncanny and probably morph their pics. Salludon was caught using instafilter while Amnesia last pics were clearly photoshoped/faceapped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and subhuman9001

Salludon and Amnesia look a bit uncanny and probably morph their pics. Salludon was caught using instafilter while Amnesia last pics were clearly photoshoped/faceapped.
What about Erik-Jón? He mogs Arvid in my opinion.
Curlyheadjames is also pretty good looking if he's not trying to look like shit on purpose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 7580, Overthinker and 5 others
The only guy who is actually chad here is Salludon but he is a surgerymaxxed ethnic.

There’s plenty of good looking guys here with more appeal than salludon

0B79F179 0365 4CE3 9EE9 68251947C058

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357

Show me one other guy who looks like this in a random gay phone selfie video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Ah yes, the classic sampling error where you ask women on college campuses and incels in their mothers basement
Well, don't you think that if they asked people on campus, the results would be exactly these?

At my former university, a LOT of women i knew were dating men OUTSIDE of university campus. While most guys were incels.

However, if they asked people outside the campus, in the "nature", then many men who date these "campus women" would raise the male's non-incel numbers...

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Curlyheadjames is also pretty good looking if he's not trying to look like shit on purpose.
Can’t talk shit about St. Erik Jon the great.

There’s plenty of good looking guys here with more appeal than salludon
Yes but i was talking only about PSL. Anyway every good looking guy here fraud hard and gets mogged by hard by any random slayer from College. It’s about the full package which everybody here lacks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman9001
Well, don't you think that if they asked people on campus, the results would be exactly these?

At my former university, a LOT of women i knew were dating men OUTSIDE of university campus. While most guys were incels.

However, if they asked people outside the campus, in the "nature", then many men who date these "campus women" would raise the male's non-incel numbers...
The mental gymnastics here are, funny to say the least. Women are dating men double their age! Women are dating guys off campus! There must have been a sampling error!

Anything, just anything to avoid addressing the actual issues, which are literally right in front of us if people took a 101 stats course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 22924 and Artemis
genocide all jews

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 21044
They aren't though. If there's one thing incels love it's thinking that the majority of men can relate with them so they don't feel alone in the world. You have to be an unbelievable subhuman to be incel based off looks alone.
I said it before, I'll say it again. I would guarantee that non NTness is massively overepresented in the blackpill community when compared to the general population. I highly doubt that normie men obsess over their looks like the BP community does. Even if they recognize that they aren't the best looking, they still assume they are good looking enough to have sex with a reasonably attractive girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Descargue96, Deleted member 16357 and 2 others
No they don't. Women unlike men are not socially and emotionally stunted. They know how unequal relationship with a hot guy is.
They have a solution for that ts called dual mating strategy they do a LTR with normie and fuck chad behind his back lmao, chad is one night stand only for most women...

The mental gymnastics here are, funny to say the least. Women are dating men double their age! Women are dating guys off campus! There must have been a sampling error!

Anything, just anything to avoid addressing the actual issues, which are literally right in front of us if people took a 101 stats course.
Should women be allowed to join this forum since 30% of them are incels? They need to cope or they'll all start going ER because no Chad dick

No they don't. Women unlike men are not socially and emotionally stunted. They know how unequal relationship with a hot guy is.

Only a minority of women want a relationship with Chad.

The real blackpill is most women want to get pump and dump by Chad. They want to hatefuck chad. While they want commitment from their looksmatched. They want to be treated like princess, allowed to act like whores and don't want children till they are 30. They want relationship with a man who has money and a stable job who will provide for them and who could they manipulate and divorce rape when they want.

Incels stop coping.
Women ideal male partener is a Chad but who commit to them only them, but they know they can’t have that. So they do what you say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
genocide all jews
Your avi is brutal. Those can't be the same species. If the tall white guy approaches, he is being bold and confident and going after what he wants . If the short ethnic approaches, it is creepy and sexual harassment and he should be banned from the gym

Should women be allowed to join this forum since 30% of them are incels? They need to cope or they'll all start going ER because no Chad dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, rand anon, Deleted member 26092 and 2 others
Just avoid the argument and strawman some retarded meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 22924
I said it before, I'll say it again. I would guarantee that non NTness if massively overepresented in the blackpill community when compared to the general population. I highly doubt that normie men obsess over their looks like the BP community does. Even if they recognize that they aren't the best looking, they still assume they are good looking enough to have sex with a reasonably attractive girl
True. Men with healthy brains don't have 5 page long arguments about whether one gay model has a better canthal tilt than some other gay model that even women don't care about.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sartre, Deleted member 23772, rand anon and 2 others
Depends on age. All high 20s and early 30s females do is get online and complain about Chadlites refusing to LTR them.

I do not know what you are arguing about...

Neither ME nor YOU know the reason for this statistical outcome.

Or what is YOUR explanation for this discrepancy IRL? You seriously believe some men have harems, where 30% men bang 60% women? Like 2 girls per guy, but realistically, like 4 girls per guy, because most guys who date, date 1-on-1...

Until there is some data to back it up, i do not believe it. Because IRL it is VERY RARE, than ANY guy has a harem. It is LESS LIKELY than having a sampling error! Or younger women dating older men.

I do not know what you are arguing about...

Neither ME nor YOU know the reason for this statistical outcome.

Or what is YOUR explanation for this discrepancy IRL? You seriously believe some men have harems, where 30% men bang 60% women? Like 2 girls per guy, but realistically, like 4 girls per guy, because most guys who date, date 1-on-1...

Until there is some data to back it up, i do not believe it. Because IRL it is VERY RARE, than ANY guy has a harem. It is LESS LIKELY than having a sampling error! Or younger women dating older men.
My hypothesis is that

1. Women are dating older men

2. Women are counting casual relationships where they're actually apart of a "roster" as not being single

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, It'snotover and Artemis
They have a solution for that ts called dual mating strategy they do a LTR with normie and fuck chad behind his back lmao, chad is one night stand only for most women...

My hypothesis is that

2. Women are counting casual relationships where they're actually apart of a "roster" as not being single
Women now just want hookups with guys with good faces(htn-chad) because they know they can't lock em in an ltr, so most of them don’t want childs or relationship anymore. It's over for Western population

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17872
Women now just want hookups with guys with good faces(htn-chad) because they know they can't lock em in an ltr, so most of them don’t want childs or relationship anymore. It's over for Western population
I'm chadlite and want an LTR, three or four kids, and marriage.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon

Only a minority of women want a relationship with Chad.

The real blackpill is most women want to get pump and dump by Chad. They want to hatefuck chad. While they want commitment from their looksmatched. They want to be treated like princess, allowed to act like whores and don't want children till they are 30. They want relationship with a man who has money and a stable job who will provide for them and who could they manipulate and divorce rape when they want.

Incels stop coping.
incel cope

I'm chadlite and want an LTR, three or four kids, and marriage.
Good luck with Western foids bro, when i hear many girls at 17yo saying that they'll forever take the pill and that they don’t want kids makes me feel disgusted on how whores they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 22924 and Xangsane
Good luck with Western foids bro, when i hear many girls at 17yo saying that they'll forever take the pill and that they don’t want kids makes me feel disgusted on how whores they are.
I'm seeing a girl from my father's country. She's 3/4 Arab and 1/4 black, and looks mulatta. Very cute and HQNP.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, rand anon and It'snotover
They aren't though. If there's one thing incels love it's thinking that the majority of men can relate with them so they don't feel alone in the world. You have to be an unbelievable subhuman to be incel based off looks alone.

63% of men between ages of 18 and 29 are literally reporting no sex, but you're still making up bluepilled bullshit.

If you really believed your own bullcrap then you wouldn't be on this site.

I'm seeing a girl from my father's country. She's 3/4 Arab and 1/4 black, and looks mulatta. Very cute and HQNP.
I wish you luck bro, if she is cute and HQNP then you should be fine. If she's arab she should be virgin, that’s a double win.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
I don't care about reddit or meme graphs claiming like 1 in 3 women are incels lol. You can keep coping thinking normie men are on the same boat as you if it helps you not rope I guess.

Yes keep telling people to ignore official stats but to follow the bullshit coming from your mouth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and subhuman9001
I wish you luck bro, if she is cute and HQNP then you should be fine. If she's arab she should be virgin, that’s a double win.
Thank you! She seems virgin from her mannerisms but I'll need to investigate.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and It'snotover
Yes keep telling people to ignore official stats but to follow the bullshit coming from your mouth
Never said that. Cool reading comprehension.

My hypothesis is that

the second 90% of the time

63% of men between ages of 18 and 29 are literally reporting no sex, but you're still making up bluepilled bullshit.

If you really believed your own bullcrap then you wouldn't be on this site.
They're reporting no relationships. That doesn't mean no sex. More great reading comprehension. And 30% of women are reporting the same thing. Are you ready to allow our femcel sisters here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
They're reporting no relationships. That doesn't mean no sex
Correct. 62% of those men are chads who slay on tinder. The 1% left over are psl forum members

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22924
Correct. 62% of those men are chads who slay on tinder. The 1% left over are psl forum members
Probably not Tinder, but bars and parties, that's very likely.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
They're reporting no relationships. That doesn't mean no sex. More great reading comprehension. And 30% of women are reporting the same thing. Are you ready to allow our femcel sisters here?
Nearly 1 in 3 young men in the US report having no sex, study finds. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Researchers from Indiana University say that nearly 1 in 3 U.S. men, ages 18 to 24, reported no sexual activity in the past year

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580