Biggest copes I hear often "women don't want highly successful Chads or gigachads because they think those men will cheat"

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I was watching a youtube video by a Redpill dating coach(don't judge me lol) who kept saying or implying that women don't want very attractive and success men because they think those men will cheat. No, it's not true and here's why:
  • Most women are delusional and overvalue themselves in the dating market - you have to be top 0.1% of men for most women to think that you're so out of their league that they can't keep you.
  • I've done too many chadfish experiments and I know that women even 4 points below Chad think that they can lock down Chad
  • Hypergamy: women want the best mate they can get even if he's way out of her league
  • There are few very attractive women who settle for normies either because they're insecure or because Chads have disappointed them too many times. If she settles for a normie so will resent him as time goes on and it will lead to a dead bedroom
  • Media brainwashing: Social media, dating shows, TV and the mass media are filled with average to slightly above average women dating Chads. You think the average woman sees all these average women dating Chads and thinks that deserves less?
  • Anyone who thinks this should do a Zac Cox or Tyler Maher dating app experiment and report on the feedback
  • Only exception: if the Chad is not her type. Maybe she's into Tyrones and a Chad approaches her she can reject Chad because of that

Thoughts? High IQ users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @gamma @Afrikancel @Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 7 others
Women like attractive men 😳 Shock horror!

I can tell you what we don’t like, that’s sexist and racist :tiny::tiny: losers who hate on women all day 💅🏽

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Catawampus, Deleted member 14905 and 10 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16474
Apparently, it's not water to some people. Some forum users claim women prefer HTN and Chadlites to actual Chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, exeight, Lihito and 4 others
I agree with what you wrote.
Except 1 thing:
that women don't want very attractive and success men because they think those men will cheat.
DON'T interchange, or clogg together:
* very attractive man. and
* very succesfull man.

2 very different thing, and often type of men. These 2 things are different of each other.

A very successfull man, can be ugly as fuck.
A very attractive man, can be loser as fuck.
Don't conflate the 2. and talk about is seperately.

example of Very sccessfull man, but not attractive looking:
Success

example of attractive looking man, but loser (at that time):
BrOZWoSCEAEoKjs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and turkproducer
I agree with what you wrote.
Except 1 thing:

DON'T interchange, or clogg together:
* very attractive man. and
* very succesfull man.

2 very different thing, and often type of men. These 2 things are different of each other.

A very successfull man, can be ugly as fuck.
A very attractive man, can be loser as fuck.
Don't conflate the 2. and talk about is seperately.

example of Very sccessfull man, but not attractive looking:
View attachment 1647228

example of attractive looking man, but loser (at that time):
BrOZWoSCEAEoKjs
I'm talking about very attractive and very successful like Chris Hemsworth. Or any popular IG male model. I see guys say that those men struggle to get women because women think they're players or some bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane Has Noticed this too especially with his HQNP Chadfishes. MTB tier women feel entitled to LTR with men above their league.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
Apparently, it's not water to some people. Some forum users claim women prefer HTN and Chadlites to actual Chads

Because women think they're more likely to commit when that's not the case at all. Most couples are looksmatched.

A woman's fare is decided at birth unless she decides to gry surgery or fillers.

I'm trying out a foidfish with this woman. Who do you think she could lock down? She is a cancer cell scientist:
IMG 20220422 000941
IMG 20220422 001016
IMG 20220422 000917

She's matched with plenty of good looking men who hasn't texted her lewd stuff.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Chadeep
I was watching a youtube video by a Redpill dating coach(don't judge me lol) who kept saying or implying that women don't want very attractive and success men because they think those men will cheat. No, it's not true and here's why:
  • Most women are delusional and overvalue themselves in the dating market - you have to be top 0.1% of men for most women to think that you're so out of their league that they can't keep you.
  • I've done too many chadfish experiments and I know that women even 4 points below Chad think that they can lock down Chad
  • Hypergamy: women want the best mate they can get even if he's way out of her league
  • There are few very attractive women who settle for normies either because they're insecure or because Chads have disappointed them too many times. If she settles for a normie so will resent him as time goes on and it will lead to a dead bedroom
  • Media brainwashing: Social media, dating shows, TV and the mass media are filled with average to slightly above average women dating Chads. You think the average woman sees all these average women dating Chads and thinks that deserves less?
  • Anyone who thinks this should do a Zac Cox or Tyler Maher dating app experiment and report on the feedback
  • Only exception: if the Chad is not her type. Maybe she's into Tyrones and a Chad approaches her she can reject Chad because of that

Thoughts? High IQ users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @gamma @Afrikancel @Gargantuan
Yup your first point and your media brainwashing point in particular hit the nail on the head

That girl who acts all into you knows she can get you pretty easy

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Xangsane Has Noticed this too especially with his HQNP Chadfishes. MTB tier women feel entitled to LTR with men above their league.
See this:
Because women think they're more likely to commit when that's not the case at all. Most couples are looksmatched.

A woman's fare is decided at birth unless she decides to gry surgery or fillers.

I'm trying out a foidfish with this woman. Who do you think she could lock down? She is a cancer cell scientist:
View attachment 1647241View attachment 1647242View attachment 1647243

She's matched with plenty of good looking men who hasn't texted her lewd stuff.

Here's my foidfish Jimena, who is a cancer cell scientist and a PhD student. She is 24. Who do you think she could lock down?

I'm talking about very attractive and very successful like Chris Hemsworth. Or any popular IG male model. I see guys say that those men struggle to get women because women think they're players or some bullshit
I see.
Some maybe plenty women may get insecure, around successfull Chad. When she experiences how much attention and offers he gets.
BUT, I think they only consider that, AFTER they have chased after successfull Chad, and managed to get with him.

Mid tier Beckies think they're stacylites when they put on make up and dress up. HTN is face alone is medium ugly to MTB. You need HTN face + decent height + gymmaxxed body to be considered hot by a MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Mid tier Beckies think they're stacylites when they put on make up and dress up. HTN is face alone is medium ugly to MTB. You need HTN face + decent height + gymmaxxed body to be considered hot by a MTB.
Even then those htns don't want them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fogdart
I see.
Some maybe plenty women may get insecure, around successfull Chad. When she experiences how much attention and offers he gets.
BUT, I think they only consider that, AFTER they have chased after successfull Chad, and managed to get with him.

I agree that some women get insecure around a successful Chad but it doesn't mean they won't chase him and want him. Some women know that Chad is out their league but still want him anyway - that's what makes it fun for them. Knowing that Chad can get other women and them being on the edge. They only consider normies after failed attempts to lock down Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, eduardkoopman and Xangsane
I agree that some women get insecure around a successful Chad but it doesn't mean they won't chase him and want him. Some women know that Chad is out their league but still want him anyway - that's what makes it fun for them. Knowing that Chad can get other women and them being on the edge. They only consider normies after failed attempts to lock down Chad.
What do you consider slightly above average

legit truth, in general.

always fun, to hear stories from women. about failing to lock down chad.

What do you consider slightly above average
Men or women? for me slightly above average is 4 -4.5psl; solid above average(HTN/B) is 4.5 - 5psl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Yes.
Would you say she got lucky or not?
She got lucky + Men prefer personality and many other things for Marriage ( Like Body Count).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Xangsane
She got lucky + Men prefer personality and many other things for Marriage ( Like Body Count).
Agreed with this.

Also many foids here are against foreskin cutting.

Does she get a boost from her education and HQNPness or not?
I would, irl. In looks rating I try to block that out. But irl, I do value woman having good morals or ethics.

• +1
I would, irl. In looks rating I try to block that out. But irl, I do value woman having good morals or ethics.
Maybe that's why she's gaining success with very good looking educated men on these apps, and hardly is getting lewd messages from them (so far, only 3 men sent her lewd messages)

Thoughts? High IQ users

I am starting to think rape is not actually a bad thing tbh just another thing woman complain is bad for them

• JFL
IMG 20220422 000941
IMG 20220422 001016
IMG 20220422 000917
do you think its legit that men dont like unsucessful women?
i think its another bluepill cope justification tbh

also jfl @ cancer cell scientists:lul:

lol thats my thread :ROFLMAO:
of course women want the best guy she can catch
but can she get that guy? most of the time NO. because she isnt that good looking
thats why she will settle down with less attractive guy (but still mogs every user here) like Chadlite

Last edited:
do you think its legit that men dont like unsucessful women?
i think its another bluepill cope justification tbh

also jfl @ cancer cell scientists:lul:
She is drowning in many matches that aren't sending her lewd messages including chads

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

Thoughts? High IQ users

Thanks for the tag.
I did not read

I only read the title and i agree. My gf is happy to share me with other women because she knows i mog her and i will be successful. Im living proof to op’s claim

• Love it
Even then those htns don't want them
HTN’s want HTB’s and MTB’s want HTN’s
It’s like elo hell in competitive matchmaking

• +1
HTN’s want HTB’s and MTB’s want HTN’s
It’s like elo hell in competitive matchmaking
Mtbs are the most desperate for gl men tbh