BIGGEST EYE ASCENSION EVER???? BUG EYES TO HUNTER EYES NATURALLY IN 1 WEEK GTFIH EYECELS

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Inb4 "hunter eyes" its a clickbait title & thanks for the rep. Took me 1 week legit, now pretty much 24/7 it's hooded but I look serial O'aspie de poot killer when I ultrasquint

I started in maybe Feb or March of 2023, got results (2nd pic) within 2 weeks, 3rd and 4th pics are recent. I'm 16 as well so no surgery or anything

And yes also I permasquint. Literally no one can tell outside this aspie forum, unless you actually put strain on your eyes. I've mastered squinting. This kid told me "woah bro you have really great PCT do you mew?" or some shit (His words not mine), and he said he learned it from SyrianPsycho. No joke about that one btw. Other than that no one has said anything about my eyes, but I got some compliments about my eyebrows

Before, only pic I have

My eyes normally, unsquinted

Eyes squinted w/ contacts and lighting, frauded as fuck but you get the point. 2nd pic was in motion and "kind of squinting" but not really like the 1st one.

My Routine:
- Eyelid pulling pretty much everytime I remember, be sure to pull down, not away from your race
- Icehooding, I use 1 ice cube then rub my undereyes and eyelids like 10 secs each, I used to do it for 2 mins each eye but after seeing progress I slowed it down, and yes I know my undereyes are death tier and im fixing that
-
When you feel like your eyes are buggy again, MAKE SURE to open your eyes really wide, look up, and feel the fat on top touching your eyes again, then you look down. This is how you keep the hooding.
- Stuff for the future: glow out lashes and eyebrows, fix undereyes

Tagging:
@Lebgfinal
@IHeightMogU

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, AsGoodAsItGets, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Shit thread

Just squint theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, ik_584, zyMOGenic and 10 others
that's a good progress OP, but I really doubt that transformation is due to your eyelid pulling lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IHateMyself, ronald_98, It'snotover and 1 other person
3412366 lookscoper

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Krakowski, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
3487733 1687664217032

Squinting so hard his ass is clenching

Going out in public like this would scare away any breathing woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, zyMOGenic and WanderingBurro
What do you think it's from?

It's over
different photo angle, just general age and weight
idk man lol but i doubt doing that shit to your eyelids is going to magically change how they appear, thats not how it works.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
different photo angle, just general age and weight
idk man lol but i doubt doing that shit to your eyelids is going to magically change how they appear, thats not how it works.
I don't know what to tell you then, it worked for me. I'll try to find some more pics and send in pms

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
yeah bro you look bad

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27148
looksmax is a funny website. guys doing this asking for rates and ending up being rated as top 10% despite getting 0 iois irl lul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29155, poopoohead and 2 others
looksmax is a funny website. guys doing this asking for rates and ending up being rated as top 10% despite getting 0 iois irl lul
I made this thread because the people tagged wanted it, don't care about rates or anything

I made this thread because the people tagged wanted it, don't care about rates or anything
why do you want them to see you getting 0 smv boosts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, poopoohead and Lebgfinal
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebgfinal
All short term copes, you need supraorbital rim projection to get rid of uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Blackgymmax
All short term copes, you need supraorbital rim projection to get rid of uee
Youre right, let me waste thousands of dollars for something I can fix for free within weeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Lebgfinal
Youre right, let me waste thousands of dollars for something I can fix for free within weeks
Keep coping your eyes will never look natural, and you will sperg out when your hooding fade out through the day

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
:feelsyay::feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I think part of it it's just puberty and angle. Looking straight will make your bones covering the uee if they are decent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Lebgfinal
How you thickened your eyebrows ? Minox ?

How you thickened your eyebrows ? Minox ?
Castor oil snd coconut oil
I think part of it it's just puberty and angle. Looking straight will make your bones covering the uee if they are decent
Angle is the same in pics 1 & 2. I will show better pics when I wake up, and pic 4 is most accurate of when someone sees me from a distance. Could be puberty playing a part but I doubt it

Can you explain the 'eyelid pulling' please.

Typical forum Indian incel.
Mad because I hit your ego huh, while you have fun asking your landwhale coworkers to rate ppl here ill be chilling at parties and playing basketball with my irls

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Angle is the same in pics 1 & 2. I will show better pics when I wake up, and pic 4 is most accurate of when someone sees me from a distance. Could be puberty playing a part but I doubt it
Then no way you got this drastic result from eyelid pulling and shit man, I can see your eyeball is literally placed deeper set in your skull, eyes can change a lot during puberty, what you did maybe influenced 30% of your transformation but not more than that
From psl point it's a good eye area they are roasting u because you are

Then no way you got this drastic result from eyelid pulling and shit man, I can see your eyeball is literally placed deeper set in your skull, eyes can change a lot during puberty, what you did maybe influenced 30% of your transformation but not more than that
From psl point it's a good eye area they are roasting u because you are
Ye I know lol theyre trolling and so am I. But do you really think that puberty would do so much in the matter of months? I think angle does play a part so I'll do a pic like pic 1 shen I wake up to show you. I think it LOOKS more deepset but it actually isnt, because the height of the eyeball is smaller due to fat in the area where it once wasnt.

Mad because I hit your ego huh, while you have fun asking your landwhale coworkers to rate ppl here ill be chilling at parties and playing basketball with my irls
na i dont care youre ugly and brown lol.

na i dont care youre ugly and brown lol.
With more bones in my face naturally than you have post surgery. No wonder you're stuck here with that mindset

And again could care less about what u think, just saying that ur trolls are retarded and u should find something better to do

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'll do this with a recorded video of me opening and closing my eyes fully in the same angle

Jfl at calling this progress but you've reminded me to give some eyeareamaxxing a try.

• +1
I'll do this with a recorded video of me opening and closing my eyes fully in the same angle

Jfl at calling this progress but you've reminded me to give some eyeareamaxxing a try.
Ngl i just wanted to farm rep, but it really did work for me.

How to fix subhuman skin tone though

Post a vid of you blinking to prove this, that's it. you can crop everything but the eyes and upload it on imgur easily.

Angles and eyeposture is not the same. You'll do this if you really made progress.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and It'snotover
With more bones in my face naturally than you have post surgery. No wonder you're stuck here with that mindset

And again could care less about what u think, just saying that ur trolls are retarded and u should find something better to do
im infinitely better looking than you based on race alone and thats a true black pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, VenatorLuparius, Chadlet666 and 1 other person
im infinitely better looking than you based on race alone and thats a true black pill.
Thanks to BLM yeah. Blud doesnt know what phenotypes are

And btw in like 15 years I could always go back and get an arranged marriage with a HTB+ kashmiri princess based off status alone, so I'm not worried at all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 29155
Post a vid of you blinking to prove this, that's it. you can crop everything but the eyes and upload it on imgur easily.

Angles and eyeposture is not the same. You'll do this if you really made progress.
What happen when you blink?

Sure I'll do it tmrw, I'll just pm you and Legbfinal

Thanks to BLM yeah. Blud doesnt know what phenotypes are

And btw in like 15 years I could always go back and get an arranged marriage with a HTB+ kashmiri princess based off status alone, so I'm not worried at all
Brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Sure I'll do it tmrw, I'll just pm you and Legbfinal
Aight

So pulling upper eyelids, by grabbing the area in which you want them reduced, and pulling them downward yes?

I'll start doing this daily, and icing afterwards to reduce inflammation

How much pulling per day?

And specific advice regarding my eye shape?
20230624 235211

Screenshot 20230625 000321 Gallery

Just pulling the outside upper eyelids straight down ye?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 29155
Your lips failo you

• +1
Aight

So pulling upper eyelids, by grabbing the area in which you want them reduced, and pulling them downward yes?

I'll start doing this daily, and icing afterwards to reduce inflammation

How much pulling per day?

And specific advice regarding my eye shape?
View attachment 2279501
View attachment 2279503

Just pulling the outside upper eyelids straight down ye?
Nooo why, girls like those big eyes bro. Legit Alain Delon tier eyes