BIGGEST EYE ASCENSION EVER???? BUG EYES TO HUNTER EYES NATURALLY IN 1 WEEK GTFIH EYECELS

Aight

So pulling upper eyelids, by grabbing the area in which you want them reduced, and pulling them downward yes?

I'll start doing this daily, and icing afterwards to reduce inflammation

How much pulling per day?

And specific advice regarding my eye shape?
View attachment 2279501
View attachment 2279503

Just pulling the outside upper eyelids straight down ye?
Jfl dont fall into the psl autism trap, your eyes are beautiful bro lowkey, no idea why ur trying to eye lighten as well its already really good

3386537 E59116A0 C9F3 42D0 8B33 BBACB4D86A99

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Yeah @It'snotover you cant get hooded eyes from eyelidpulling lol, if anything that'll just make it look retarded, hooded eyes is fat not skin.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yeah @It'snotover you cant get hooded eyes from eyelidpulling lol, if anything that'll just make it look retarded, hooded eyes is fat not skin.
High iq as always bhai:)
When I had uee 2 years ago I tried ice hooding but it did jack shit, it's all about the bones, he clearly has deeper set eyes lol

• Love it
High iq as always bhai:)
When I had uee 2 years ago I tried ice hooding but it did jack shit, it's all about the bones, he clearly has deeper set eyes lol
Or he probably gained weight or his fat pads dispersed or something, I remember like a year ago I had insane UEE and now it's just hooded

• +1
Or he probably gained weight or his fat pads dispersed or something, I remember like a year ago I had insane UEE and now it's just hooded
Fat pads become heavy after HUGE weight gain, compared to october where I had way more uee i weigh 4kgs* more but I doubt it impacts it that much, when I was chubby as a kid my eyes were not hooded. Only obese people gain a noticeable amount of fat in their fat pads

• Woah
Fat pads become heavy after HUGE weight gain, compared to october where I had way more uee i weigh 3kgs more but I doubt it impacts it that much, when I was chubby as a kid my eyes were not hooded. Only obese people gain a noticeable amount of fat in their fat pads
So how did his eyes get more deepset ?

• +1
So how did his eyes get more deepset ?
Frontal bone and nasal bridge growth most likely. Maybe supras but idk his age

• Woah
Nice retarded thread, see you in the surgery room.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 27148
Frontal bone and nasal bridge growth most likely. Maybe supras but idk his age
Late 15 - early 16
Fat pads become heavy after HUGE weight gain, compared to october where I had way more uee i weigh 4kgs* more but I doubt it impacts it that much, when I was chubby as a kid my eyes were not hooded. Only obese people gain a noticeable amount of fat in their fat pads
I'm around the same weight and body fat

• +1
  • JFL
Inb4 "hunter eyes" its a clickbait title & thanks for the rep. Took me 1 week legit, now pretty much 24/7 it's hooded but I look serial O'aspie de poot killer when I ultrasquint

I started in maybe Feb or March of 2023, got results (2nd pic) within 2 weeks, 3rd and 4th pics are recent. I'm 16 as well so no surgery or anything

And yes also I permasquint. Literally no one can tell outside this aspie forum, unless you actually put strain on your eyes. I've mastered squinting. This kid told me "woah bro you have really great PCT do you mew?" or some shit (His words not mine), and he said he learned it from SyrianPsycho. No joke about that one btw. Other than that no one has said anything about my eyes, but I got some compliments about my eyebrows

Before, only pic I have

View attachment 2279395

My eyes normally, unsquinted
View attachment 2279401

Eyes squinted w/ contacts and lighting, frauded as fuck but you get the point. 2nd pic was in motion and "kind of squinting" but not really like the 1st one.
View attachment 2279402
View attachment 2279404

My Routine:
- Eyelid pulling pretty much everytime I remember, be sure to pull down, not away from your race
- Icehooding, I use 1 ice cube then rub my undereyes and eyelids like 10 secs each, I used to do it for 2 mins each eye but after seeing progress I slowed it down, and yes I know my undereyes are death tier and im fixing that
-
When you feel like your eyes are buggy again, MAKE SURE to open your eyes really wide, look up, and feel the fat on top touching your eyes again, then you look down. This is how you keep the hooding.
- Stuff for the future: glow out lashes and eyebrows, fix undereyes

Tagging:
@Lebgfinal
@IHeightMogU
don't wear those contacts

Castor oil snd coconut oil

Angle is the same in pics 1 & 2. I will show better pics when I wake up, and pic 4 is most accurate of when someone sees me from a distance. Could be puberty playing a part but I doubt it
Coconut and castor works that well? used to apply minox

But like how much you did eyepulling throughout the day for 2 weeks to achieve this? an hour daily or wha-? what was the routine...
i may seriously give it a try !

Coconut and castor works that well? used to apply minox

But like how much you did eyepulling throughout the day for 2 weeks to achieve this? an hour daily or wha-? what was the routine...
i may seriously give it a try !
For me yeah but it could be due to race as I have great hair genetics, but castor oil should work for pretty much everyone. Just eyelid pull down slightly whenever you remember and then follow step 3 when the hooding is gone, you don't need to stress about it
Lol then yes, your bones just probably grew
Lmao they're not gonna grow to such an extent in like 3 months but maybe

For me yeah but it could be due to race as I have great hair genetics, but castor oil should work for pretty much everyone. Just eyelid pull down slightly whenever you remember and then follow step 3 when the hooding is gone, you don't need to stress about it

Lmao they're not gonna grow to such an extent in like 3 months but maybe
They did for me once I turned 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 27148
In motion btw, took this right when i woke up, no face creams no shower nothing. Undereyes are terrible but focus on the upper eyelids.

@ceo @TRENBOI @It'snotover @Lebgfinal @finnarope

Attachments

• IMG_2696.mov
    1.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Take the picture from the same angle as before and with relaxed eyes you ugly gypsy you are only fooling yourself

Take the picture from the same angle as before and with relaxed eyes you ugly gypsy you are only fooling yourself
Look at the vid above you retard

In motion btw, took this right when i woke up, no face creams no shower nothing. Undereyes are terrible but focus on the upper eyelids.

@ceo @TRENBOI @It'snotover @Lebgfinal @finnarope
INSERT NEXT TIME

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
When you feel like your eyes are buggy again, MAKE SURE to open your eyes really wide, look up, and feel the fat on top touching your eyes again, then you look down. This is how you keep the hooding.
What do this mean? How does this help?

How long did this take? Did you only do eyelidpulling? I wanna do it but my eyebrows look weird after I initally eyelid pull, they look more negative

How long did this take? Did you only do eyelidpulling? I wanna do it but my eyebrows look weird after I initally eyelid pull, they look more negative
Send a video or add "thearbitrator420" on discord, I will show you how I do it

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Why do you tiktok zoomers insist on using black coloured text?

Bahahahha fuck off. This is just you squinting I actually got my eyes from UEE to hooded in like a week. I can show you actual pics that don’t have me clearly squinting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: