Lol half the niggas in turkey are murtad anyway not surprised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist, Huge غرور and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, shia.jihadist, bloomercel and 3 others

Over for muzzies :forcedsmile:

@SecularIslamist @StuntmanMike @shia.jihadist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH
Funniest thing is that this chain is popular with conservative people :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and iloveboobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist, isis_Bleach and 8 others

Images 76

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, isis_Bleach, truthhurts and 7 others
I like Turkish food

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 3 others
it doesn't count if you dont know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, emeraldglass, truthhurts and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 3 others
Wow pork omg 😱😱
Fuck Muslims are so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marigold, isis_Bleach, bloomercel and 3 others
Wow pork omg 😱😱
Saaaaaaaaaaaaar pork has 101929338288192 different colonies of bacteria saaar ignore the fact no one is getting sick from pork saaar don't eat pork saaar allan says no pork saaar

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel, iloveboobs and 1 other person

Over for muzzies :forcedsmile:

@SecularIslamist @StuntmanMike @shia.jihadist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH
ALLAHU ACKBAR SUBHANALLAH

Don’t forget to say Bismillah when you eat
@sportsmogger @Superior One

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bomber517, iloveboobs, i_love_roosters and 2 others
based tbh the healthiest meat

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Get off my dick

Ive told you a million times im not religious

Also couldnt care less, this only happened because Turkey is a secular country

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wow pork omg 😱😱
Their religion can’t even tell you why it’s bad. At least Judaism explains why it’s bad but Islam they say “it’s bad cos it’s bad”

Muslims today say it’s bad cos pig are dirty but that’s also a semi myth, chickens are just as much vector for illness as pigs and if it’s about cancer then Muslims shouldn’t eat red meat as that has same chances of cancer.

I grew up in a judiazing cult so I’m not the biggest fan of pork nor do I eat it often due to this myself but I have no issue with it now

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Entschuldigung and bloomercel
Get off my dick

Ive told you a million times im not religious

Also couldnt care less, this only happened because Turkey is a secular country
Oh I thought you was religious 😕

My bad daddy 😉 😘 no need to treat me like one of your wives gonna strangle me next you big macho Mohammeden you 🥰

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and sportsmogger
Their religion can’t even tell you why it’s bad. At least Judaism explains why it’s bad but Islam they say “it’s bad cos it’s bad”
It's because pork at the time was very unclean.

Oh I thought you was religious 😕

My bad daddy 😉 😘 no need to treat me like one of your wives gonna strangle me next you big macho Mohammeden you 🥰
your only purpose is trying to ragebait religion, get a life bro

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
your only purpose is trying to ragebait religion, get a life bro
Why didn’t you laugh… it was funny admit it made you laugh admit it ADMIT IT. Yes I rage bait religion it a unique rage bait though ain’t it 😉 not the usual race bait or beef bait or disgusting bait like scat shit.

It’s a unique bait like me I invented the religion bait claim a special Gigga Chad. Also Islams false so what’s wrong with me spreading the truth I’m saving lives Son, before me Mohammedens were here spreading that shit until me and OP and another user who deleted his accni
Forgot his name came and cucked Islam brutally now you lot gone into retreat. Wallahi the Ummah weak asf on Looksmax the kuffair won

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and sportsmogger
Wait, isn't pork banned in Turkey, how did he get it, wouldn't it be more expensive to smuggle it?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wait, isn't pork banned in Turkey, how did he get it, wouldn't it be more expensive to smuggle it?
it's not banned cuz turkey is not an islamic but a secular country. The pork in question probably came from boars. There's a shit ton of them in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
it's not banned cuz turkey is not an islamic but a secular country. The pork in question probably came from boars. There's a shit ton of them in Turkey
What do you mean like wild boars, that's game meat, a delicacy and much more expensive in my country.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and bloomercel
IMG 0792

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, i_love_roosters, iloveboobs and 1 other person
What do you mean like wild boars, that's game meat, a delicacy and much more expensive in my country.
It's a delicacy because there's a demand for it. Wild boars get hunted for their fur, meat and skin but since it's a muzzy country the meat has no usage so it's probably quite cheap. Another possibility could be that it's not game meat but just imported stuff since it's not illegal to import and sell pork in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I mean tbh if it was murtads who were distributing it then they need to be killed anyway
This company actually has ties to Erdoğan :forcedsmile:

@yeeyeeslayer

I like baklava.

• +1

I’m living rent free in this subhuman nigger’s head JFL. Did your faggot “god” Jesus enjoy eating pork?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I’m living rent free in this subhuman nigger’s head JFL. Did your faggot “god” Jesus enjoy eating pork?

View attachment 3228561
lol you realise Christ gave a fulfilled interpretation to this right? Pigs (all unclean foods) were a symbol of Vice and a punishment for isrelaites for their sins of gluttony Jesus showed the true interpretation of these verses as they were meant to be. Even Zachariah states in 13 that the new covenant will not be like the previous ones and Jesus makes it clear it’s not what you put in your mouth that’s unclean but it’s WHAT comes OUT. @Entschuldigung @i_love_roosters see told you the Muslims have no explanation to not eat pork if he appeals to the bible then why do Muslims consume things seen as unclean before god? :lul::lul::lul:

Nice try though nice try but you failed.

Now if you want to go down the route of the Moasic covenant :forcedsmile: lemme ask you a Q why do you eat shellfish and animals with flippers? Why do Muslims eat camel meat? What didn’t you know the mosaic law says eating camel meat is bad and Mohammed loved his camel meat like he loved little boys

Also it says pork is unclean but CALLS SHELLFISH AN ABOMINATION SO WHY DO MUSLIMS EAT SHELLFISH?

Leviticus 11:10-11 NASB But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, [11] and they shall be detestable to you; you may not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses.

lol you realise Christ gave a fulfilled interpretation to this right? Pigs (all unclean foods) were a symbol of Vice and a punishment for isrelaites for their sins of gluttony Jesus showed the true interpretation of these verses as they were meant to be. Even Zachariah states in 13 that the new covenant will not be like the previous ones and Jesus makes it clear it’s not what you put in your mouth that’s unclean but it’s WHAT comes OUT. @Entschuldigung @i_love_roosters see told you the Muslims have no explanation to not eat pork if he appeals to the bible then why do Muslims consume things seen as unclean before god? :lul::lul::lul:

Nice try though nice try but you failed.

Now if you want to go down the route of the Moasic covenant :forcedsmile: lemme ask you a Q why do you eat shellfish and animals with flippers? Why do Muslims eat camel meat? What didn’t you know the mosaic law says eating camel meat is bad and Mohammed loved his camel meat like he loved little boys

Also it says pork is unclean but CALLS SHELLFISH AN ABOMINATION SO WHY DO MUSLIMS EAT SHELLFISH?

Leviticus 11:10-11 NASB But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, [11] and they shall be detestable to you; you may not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses.

Dnrd. Keep entertaining me like a good little nigger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and bloomercel
View attachment 3228745
Dnrd. Keep entertaining me like a good little nigger
You still ain’t told me where your from :feelshah:

I thought you was a powerful strong Mohammoden the gay faggot homosexual pedo prophet.

Mujhuhadin badboy jihadi I though you was brave tell me where your from or your a Kafir faggot who dishonors the greatest pedophile caravan raider to ever exist: once you do I’ll stop bullying little Mo

You still ain’t told me where your from :feelshah:

I thought you was a powerful strong Mohammoden the gay faggot homosexual pedo prophet.

Mujhuhadin badboy jihadi I though you was brave tell me where your from or your a Kafir faggot who dishonors the greatest pedophile caravan raider to ever exist: once you do I’ll stop bullying little Mo
JFL nigger is triggered. Have a banana and stop chimping out

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and bloomercel
JFL nigger is triggered. Have a banana and stop chimping out
Answer me or I’ll carry on Tell me where your from kiddy fiddler I bet you fuck your cousin like Mohammed did the nasty fuck may he rest in dogshit and piss

It’s true it’s all on the backs of the owners to carry on the day of judgment.
The owners are super close to Erdoğan. There's no way he didn't know. I bet he was even covering them. It's funny cuz he's seen as some based muzzy caliph who'll united the ummah

The owners are super close to Erdoğan. There's no way he didn't know. I bet he was even covering them. It's funny cuz he's seen as some based muzzy caliph who'll united the ummah
Politics

• +1