Biggest shitskin cope on this forum yet

Then never say being Indian is bad, or having brown skin is bad, or having brown eyes is bad. Or black hair. Because then we will have this argument again. Be a good boy.
Bad in terms of dating. Why? Because it puts you at a disadvantage.

You can still slay as a curry. You just have to be very gling. But yes, being an Indian is bad in terms of dating. We weren't talking about anything else.

its more about the mouth like I said dude

Bad in terms of dating. Why? Because it puts you at a disadvantage.

You can still slay as a curry. You just have to be very gling. But yes, being an Indian is bad in terms of dating. We weren't talking about anything else.
Tbh my only problem was with you saying having certain features is bad. I don't disagree with anything else.

Tbh my only problem was with you saying having certain features is bad. I don't disagree with anything else.
Then why start the whole argument that Indians are not at a disadvantage? This whole arguement stemmed from the fact that I said this statement.

Also having UEE, bulbouse noses, and darker skin is bad, even in terms of Indian beauty ideals.
The girl in your avi jfl
Bro that's not Malu jfl

Oh shit my bad

They look hella similar though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Then why start the whole argument that Indians are not at a disadvantage? This whole arguement stemmed from the fact that I said this statement.

Also having UEE, bulbouse noses, and darker skin is bad, even in terms of Indian beauty ideals.
Because when you say that certain features are bad you're implying it's objectively bad. You didn't specify that you were talking about subjectivity. Hence the arguments.

• Hmm...
I’d still eat her ass that girl ellie

• Love it
Because when you say that certain features are bad you're implying it's objectively bad. You didn't specify that you were talking about subjectivity. Hence the arguments.
But they are bad. lol.
Also I dn't have to specify anything. It's a fact that Indians on average are disadvantage to whites on average.

Found live footage of @TRUE_CEL and @Dope fighting!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, fukmylyf and Deleted member 2205
But they are bad. lol.
Also I dn't have to specify anything. It's a fact that Indians on average are disadvantage to whites on average.
No they're not bad. Yes you do have to specify because otherwise you sound absurd, like you're doing in this very post.
Found live footage of @TRUE_CEL and @Dope fighting!

I'm the guy in the car tbh

• Hmm...
No they're not bad. Yes you do have to specify because otherwise you sound absurd, like you're doing in this very post.

I'm the guy in the car tbh
UEE and Small skull are extremely bad. the reason why wide nose would be is because your enviro made you mouth area more narrow relative to nose than it should have been

• +1
I don't sound absurd though? You were disagreeing with my original statement, and everyone agreed with me.

UEE and Small skull are extremely bad. the reason why wide nose would be is because your enviro made you mouth area more narrow relative to nose than it should have been
If you have harmony it doesn't matter. The best looking guy I know has UEE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
I don't sound absurd though? You were disagreeing with my original statement, and everyone agreed with me.
Which again proves me right, no? That it's subjectivity. So making "objective" claims is futile.

• Hmm...
UEE in itself is not a bad trait at all. Over exposure is.

also you probably dont live in the land of gigachads so its kinda irrelevant

UEE in itself is not a bad trait at all. Over exposure is.
Jatt thinks it's bad. I have mild UEE so that is bad

@Titbot @TubOfLard @MD_Hopeful69 @chadpreetcel123

I'm pretty sure these guys will back me up. The average Indian in the dating market, is seen as less desirable than the average European.
Yes, this should be common knowledge.

• +1
also you probably dont live in the land of gigachads so its kinda irrelevant
Except I absolutely do lol. It's very relevant. I live in the Netherlands and he mogs the native chads facially. He's 6'2 which is decent but not tall compared to the natives.

78298919 AB4F 4BF9 B810 AC796698DE43

Vs

1E3C1213 89DC 418E B440 65CAA266CAD9

WHO WILL WIN

PLACE YOUR BETS

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
When you look at morphs you can see the same phenomenon. Some guys just end up looking worse.

Like a centimeter.
Because morphs on eye area are done poorly.

Also an eye area isn't just muh hunter eyes.
Under eyelid support, Palpebral fissure length, eyelashes, etc are all extremely important, and can detract from ones looks if lacking.

When you look at morphs you can see the same phenomenon. Some guys just end up looking worse.

Like a centimeter.
thats fucking huge. that has to because of a high set brow or zero eye area fat.
you cannot tell me he wouldnt look better if he got one of them fixed. its objective that men are suppsoed to have low set brow ridges.

• +1
Because morphs on eye area are done poorly.

Also an eye area isn't just muh hunter eyes.
Under eyelid support, Palpebral fissure length, eyelashes, etc are all extremely important, and can detract from ones looks if lacking.
I have poor under eye support as well. When I squint you can see my eye ball very clearly under the skin.
thats fucking huge. that has to because of a high set brow or zero eye area fat.
you cannot tell me he wouldnt look better if he got one of them fixed. its objective that men are suppsoed to have low set brow ridges.
No I was talking about myself. I have 1cm of UEE. I have very low set eyebrows. But my UEE gives the impression of high set eyebrows.

I have poor under eye support as well. When I squint you can see my eye ball very clearly under the skin.
That's only one part of it. That's recessed infraorbital rims. The under eye has to be straight as well (Almond shape with no bottom curve)

No I was talking about myself. I have 1cm of UEE. I have very low set eyebrows. But my UEE gives the impression of high set eyebrows.
but thats legit impossible dude

A2

this guy has low set brows and zero uee

actually nvm it isnt you just lack hooding you should have then tbh
That's only one part of it. That's recessed infraorbital rims. The under eye has to be straight as well (Almond shape with no bottom curve)
pretty sure thats caused by infraorbital rims

@TubOfLard has UEE despite having good supra orbitals.

Also position of the eyebrows doesn't determine wether the orbital support is sufficient.
yea well they either aint good enough or his upper eye fat aint good enough.

also nah pretty sure there is a dirrect link

Good ole PSL race war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
It's not straight in my case.

• +1
also nah pretty sure there is a dirrect link
Chico has strong orbitals but high set eyebrows? I think there's a correlation but it's not always accurate.

Which again proves me right, no? That it's subjectivity. So making "objective" claims is futile.
most indians can ascend hard if they whitemaxx with hydroquinone, gymcel and wear 4cm shoe lifts.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
UEE isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, ideally, none would be amazing, but having a little isn’t a bad thing. Unless you look high 24/7, you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
most indians can ascend hard if they whitemaxx with hydroquinone, gymcel and wear 4cm shoe lifts.
Or they should stromamaxx. Having blue eyes as an ethnic is an instant halo.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Chico has strong orbitals but high set eyebrows? I think there's a correlation but it's not always accurate.
im talking about the brow ridge
Or they should stromamaxx. Having blue eyes as an ethnic is an instant halo.
this the most legit ting youve said in a while

Once again, I'd rather be shitskinned than look like I'm sick all the time. Are there any succesful results from whtiemaxxing? I tcompletely ruins your coloring I believe.

I already said, @TRUE_CEL is a troll.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Michael Myers and Deleted member 2205