Biggest shitskin cope on this forum yet

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
The way you are talking though is as if everything you say is objective when it isn't. No, having brown skin isn't bad. Having brown eyes isn't bad. Having black hair isn't bad. You basically form your opinions based on what some chicks prefer and misguidedly think they are facts. Sure Indians may be less attractive to some women in a certain part of the world. But that doesn't make Indians objectively less attractive than Europeans. Even if the entire world thinks that Indians are uglier than Europeans, that is still subjectivity because it's an opinion. No group of people can be classified objectively on the basis of looks, barring deformed people. You are mixing subjectivity with objectivity. Looks can never be described objectively when it comes to attraction. That's my point. If you say brown skin is bad, sure you can think that. But that doesn't make it true. Objectively speaking anyways.

Basically what this dude thinks is that Indians are at no disadvantage in the dating market. And when any proof that Indians get less matches than white people is invalid because "it's an opinion".

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope GIFs

Just stop this shitskin hindu cope man. Accept the fact that you are disadvantaged, so you don't have to deal with it later.
Jfl at this shitskin gigacope. Coping levels are double of @Titbot tier. This might be the most delusional curry yet:lul:

I never said that their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously. That should be considered. I just said that it's just not true objectively to claim Indians are less attractive to Europeans because attractiveness is subjective and never objective. For example, hooded eyes are only ideal in this community. But the guys I see slaying irl or have the potential to slay don't even have hooded eyes. Or a giga chin for that matter. Or any other praised feature in this community.

And women's opinions about race shouldn't be taken seriously?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

So hooded eyes are only attractive to this forum, not to women irl? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469 and 10 others
aren't you indian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
aren't you indian?
Yes. For this reason I'm considered to them a "self-hating ethnic"

I don't hate being Indian. It isn't ideal, but it isn't the end of the world.
Being Indian is proven to be a failo in the dating market.It's just a fact. Though I am Indian, I accept this.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1680
Basically what this dude thinks is that Indians are at no disadvantage in the dating market.
You're so very dumb. When did I say this? I said subjectivity isn't the same as objectivity. You pretend as if Indians are objectively worse than Europeans because of people's preferences. That's literally the definition of subjectivity. Jfl at failing to grasp this simple concept. For a curry you're very low IQ.

man-cleaning-a-toilet-hyderabad-airport-andhra-pradesh-southern-india-india-asia-XAFNFT.jpg
man-cleaning-a-toilet-hyderabad-airport-andhra-pradesh-southern-india-india-asia-XAFNFT.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
I don't hate being Indian.
Mans is saying he doesn't hate being Indian, while also saying he's "objectively" worse than Europeans for having Indian features :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
You're so very dumb. When did I say this? I said subjectivity isn't the same as objectivity. You pretend as if Indians are objectively worse than Europeans because of people's preferences. That's literally the definition of subjectivity. Jfl at failing to grasp this simple concept. For a curry you're very low IQ.
You said it multiple times. You literally told me that women don't care about race, and the ones that do are "racist". You clam that the majority of women don't care about race even though statistic prove otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
2205.jpg

• Love it
No one here is talking about objectivity or subjectivity. Read what I quoted. It's your own words.

• +1
Bro Indians😂
I mean how meme does a country get.

• So Sad
You said it multiple times. You literally told me that women don't care about race, and the ones that do are "racist". You clam that the majority of women don't care about race even though statistic prove otherwise.
Of course there's women that care about race lol, I said not everyone does so. Otherwise interracial relationships or same-racial relationships wouldn't exist.

Mans is saying he doesn't hate being Indian, while also saying he's "objectively" worse than Europeans for having Indian features :feelskek:
exactly jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
No one here is talking about objectivity or subjectivity. Read what I quoted. It's your own words.
I'm bringing up subjectivity and objectivity because you talk as if subjectivity is the same as objectivity. That's my only point. Therefore you can't say "this or this is objectively bad because X and Y say so," and that's what you sound like.

• Hmm...
@Titbot @TubOfLard @MD_Hopeful69 @chadpreetcel123

I'm pretty sure these guys will back me up. The average Indian in the dating market, is seen as less desirable than the average European.
I'm bringing up subjectivity and objectivity because you talk as if subjectivity is the same as objectivity. That's my only point. Therefore you can't say "this or this is objectively bad because X and Y say so," and that's what you sound like.
Being Indian is a disadvantage, because women in the west prefer white men. It's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 1680 and Alexanderr
@Titbot @TubOfLard @MD_Hopeful69

I'm pretty sure these guys will back me up. The average Indian in the dating market, is seen as less desirable than the average European.
Does that mean being Indian is objectively bad? Or that being European is objectively good? No it doesn't. You're pretending as if it does.

@Titbot @TubOfLard @MD_Hopeful69

Being Indian is a disadvantage, because women in the west prefer white men. It's a fact.
jfl you can bE WHITEJEAJ DADNASMDAJMD MASDKWADKO AN D INDIAN YOU NUCCNIGN IGGERRERRR

• JFL
Does that mean being Indian is objectively bad? Or that being European is objectively good? No it doesn't. You're pretending as if it does.
It does in terms of dating in the West no? Why are you talking so broadly?

• +1
It does in terms of dating in the West no? Why are you talking so broadly?
So that is still subjectivity, is it not? So stop saying being Indian is bad or having Indian features is bad. It can only be subjectively bad.

So that is still subjectivity, is it not? So stop saying being Indian is bad or having Indian features is bad. It can only be subjectively bad.
Indian features are bad. Ethnic noses are considered less aesthetic. Too much UEE and small skulls are considered less attractive.

You looksmax to appeal to women's subjectivity every day. Why do you keep bringing up fucking subjectivity? Just stop coping ffs.

• +1
Indian features are bad. Ethnic noses are considered less aesthetic. Too much UEE and small skulls are considered less attractive.

You looksmax to appeal to women's subjectivity every day. Why do you keep bringing up fucking subjectivity? Just stop coping ffs.

brutal

my UEE is the only subhuman trait I have, also small lips

• So Sad

I bring up objectivity/subjectivity because you're an aspie much like anyone else here who can't differentiate between the two. Being Indian isn't bad. Having brown eyes isn't bad. It never will be bad either.

Jfl who says I'm looksmaxxing? I'm buzzing my hair tonight. I will go down hard in terms of looks.

brutal

my UEE is the only subhuman trait I have, also small lips
I have UEE and a semi bulbous nose. But it's hooked :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I bring up objectivity/subjectivity because you're an aspie much like anyone else here who can't differentiate between the two. Being Indian isn't bad. Having brown eyes isn't bad. It never will be bad either.

Jfl who says I'm looksmaxxing? I'm buzzing my hair tonight. I will go down hard in terms of looks.
No one asked for the difference between the two. And your agument completely contradicts looksmaxxing. Why are you on this forum? Just to white knight Indians?

• +1
2205.jpg
2205.jpg
2205.jpg
2205.jpg
2205.jpg
2205.jpg

• Love it
I have UEE and a semi bulbous nose. But it's hooked :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

No one asked for the difference between the two. And your agument completely contradicts looksmaxxing. Why are you on this forum? Just to white knight Indians?

I've been complimented on my nose alot, so it's not bad at all

just my UEE and assymetry that all normies have is what kills me

• +1
Truecel what is wrong with this logic?

The average women in the west prefers white skin. Wouldn't that make the average indian male less succesful than the average right male in dating women and general appeal?

Stop gettting so complicated. Just keep things simple. I literally have no clue what's going on in your head. You just claim I can't generalize women, even though when an overwhelming makority thinks otherwise, it is acceptable.

• +1
indian is literally synonymous with tech support scammer / street shitter. being indian is a race failo due to unfortunate stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
indian is literally synonymous with tech support scammer / street shitter. being indian is a race failo due to unfortunate stereotypes
His argument is that not all women are racist.
If you appeal to the minority, wouldn't you be at a disadvantage in dating?

Of course nobody asked for the difference because nobody here understands it. I just had to make it clear to you. Why are you on this forum? Just to white knight Europeans? Two can play this game. I'm here because it's part of the incelosphere.

His argument is that not all women are racist.
If you appeal to the minority, wouldn't you be at a disadvantage in dating?
XD they may not all be racist, but there’s a common preference to staying within your race. Indians are definitely not gonna be a white woman’s first choice (unless ur literally like 95th percentile in looks). So yes indians are gonna be disadvantaged

• +1
Of course nobody asked for the difference because nobody here understands it. I just had to make it clear to you. Why are you on this forum? Just to white knight Europeans? Two can play this game. I'm here because it's part of the incelosphere.
You're officially a fucking autist.
I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE. JUST EXPLAIN TO ME HOW INDIANS AREN'T DISADVANTAGED IN DATING, WHEN THE MAJORITY OF FEMALES ARE LESS DESIRABLE.
THIS WAS NEVER AN ARGUEMENT ABOUT SUBJECTIVITY. JFL AT YOU GOIGN OFF TOPIC TO AVOID ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.

• +1
THIS WAS NEVER AN ARGUEMENT ABOUT SUBJECTIVITY
It was the moment you pretended your opinions were "objective."

It was the moment you pretended your opinions were "objective."
My opinions reflect the majority. So yes, it can be said that Indians are disadvantaged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 3045
My opinions reflect the majority. So yes, it can be said that Indians are disadvantaged.
I'm not arguing that Indians are disadvantaged, though. They are. But that does not mean it's objectively bad to be Indian.

I'm not arguing that Indians are disadvantaged, though. They are. But that does not mean it's objectively bad to be Indian.
You fucking autist. That's what started this whole arguement. I never outright sad it was bad, just that it waas less desirable now.

Jfl at you getting humuliated and still having the nerve to talk back.

• +1
You fucking autist. That's what started this whole arguement. I never outright sad it was bad, just that it waas less desirable now.

Jfl at you getting humuliated and still having the nerve to talk back.
Jfl what makes you think I'm being humiliated? I'm not. You on the other hand did get humiliated by pretending your subjective views were objective. :lul:

jfl what. but thats not genetic besides the nose. cope btw my nose is wide and It doesnt detract from looks at all. its about the mouth area more and thats also something that could be some part enviroment

• +1
Jfl what makes you think I'm being humiliated? I'm not. You on the other hand did get humiliated by pretending your subjective views were objective. :lul:
Yup, the 5 people who found this to be a cope don'y mean shit

Also where did I say that? I literally said stop talking about bjectivity and subjectivity. That wasn't even though point of this post you fucking autist.

Change your avi

I’m to sexually attracted to malu

• Love it
jfl what. but thats not genetic besides the nose. cope btw my nose is wide and It doesnt detract from looks at all. its about the mouth area more and thats also something that could be some part enviroment
Nose is proven to detract from looks if too wide. Also Indians have wider noses on average (Vedids and Indo Meladids atleast)

Yup, the 5 people who found this to be a cope don'y mean shit

Also where did I say that? I literally said stop talking about bjectivity and subjectivity. That wasn't even though point of this post you fucking autist.
Then never say being Indian is bad, or having brown skin is bad, or having brown eyes is bad. Or black hair. Because then we will have this argument again. Be a good boy.

This a curry fight fest

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and fukmylyf
u must be an ugly smelly low class south indian IT worker
which explains the self hate

Nose is proven to detract from looks if too wide. Also Indians have wider noses on average (Vedids and Indo Meladids atleast)
my nose is more effeciant than anyone tih a narrow nose. also tbh my bodyfat could play into my nose and also max palate expanded mouth width are probably quite good in harmonym

• +1
I’d eat Malus ass @Dope

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo