Bigonial widening?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
I have a 1.0 bizygomatic to bigonial width.

In this thread it explains how this surgeon could widen the bigonials = https://looksmax.org/threads/lets-plan-together-my-bimax.143039/

in this thread it says the ideal bizygomatic to bigonial width is 1.35=https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-and-proportions.57266/

but here it says 1.1 is ideal = https://looksmax.org/threads/bigoni...-for-facial-attractiveness-and-harmony.62154/

I think bigonial widening would be good for me. How much could and should I widen it, and what is aesthetically the best?

@PubertyMaxxer
@Y2J97

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Definitely MSDO or IMDO. Maybe chewing

Definitely MSDO or IMDO. Maybe chewing
MSDO does not increase bigonial width. Not sure on IMDO. I don't want info on how to widen it. I want info, as to what ratio is ideal and how much bigonial widening should i do.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Darkstrand and Deleted member 4430
MSDO does not increase bigonial width. Not sure on IMDO. I don't want info on how to widen it. I want info, as to what ratio is ideal and how much bigonial widening should i do.
It does. You are surgically cutting the midline of the mandible and using a MSE like expander and then bone grows in the gap
Not sure about the ratios

Attachments

• A2840EE7-ADEA-4D6C-96A4-CF2A91C8E8FA.png
    A2840EE7-ADEA-4D6C-96A4-CF2A91C8E8FA.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1849
1.35 is definitely too high lol. You want a square jaw appearance, this is universally known as the classic handsome jaw for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
bump

@Elias
@reptiles
@Dude420

As close to interzygomatic width as possible, so about 1:1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
It does. You are surgically cutting the midline of the mandible and using a MSE like expander and then bone grows in the gap
The increase of bigonial width is not significant.
When mandibular widening was analyzed in the PA radiographs, there were small increases in the bicondylar, bigonion, and biantegonion widths, none of which were statistically significant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The increase of bigonial width is not significant.

Lol, they used a tooth borne expander and for dental purposes. And they’re not gonna expand that much, unless your upper arch has been expanded massively with MSE.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
@thinwhiteduke @Don't Forget to mew
go suck on your moms nuts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430