BIMAX CONSULTATION [EXPERIENCED USER]

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
For anyone interested, i re-open the Bimax consultation but not for free, it will be 50€ via paypal , anyone interested can contact me PM

For those who don't know me:
- Im SixCry, an elite user with top tier knowledge about Bimax
- I have myself 2 Bimaxes
- I wrote many high IQ Post about Bimax
- I helped many user for their plans
- I know most surgeons and theirs results (Alfo, Ramieri, Pag etc) cuz many users sent me their results in DM

What do you need for consultation?
- Front Pics + Side Pic MINIMUM (real side pic not tilted)
- XRAY is a big + (also not tilted)
- Your goals exactly

What i will provide?
- The best plan for you according to your goals
- What you can REALISTICLY EXPECT
- MY SUGGESTION for examples i can say that you dont need that much or dont need
- I will also provide best surgeon name according to how much money you have and were you live
- Quick MORPHS

I also do necklift consultation for 50€

For Bimax REDO i can provide top tier surgeon for redoes with a plan and the guarantee to be accepted by the surgeon (if u need the revision) but i will charge 50€ extra.

Btw anyone who knows me know that i take good time responding to anyone but now that my DM are full i prefer to do payed consultation. I can do discount if you send other people interested

If u have any question feel free

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RTLBbc, nayb, blackckatt and 8 others
Post an example of a consultation you did.

bro tryna pay off his bimax debt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Yerico7, SkullDynamics and 15 others
I don't need a consultation but any chance you can recommend blackpilled surgeons in europe?

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and lowiqNormie
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and Deleted member 43403
Raffaini/Safi or Rope
and safi is the surgeon from switzerland right? I guess he will rape your bank account cost of living is ultra high there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, WagedandReady and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
How much does safi charge for bimax only? He won't answer my is ta dm's.

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    783.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    677.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I don't need a consultation but any chance you can recommend blackpilled surgeons in europe?
Now i dont help without consultation sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Meister!
For anyone interested, i re-open the Bimax consultation but not for free, it will be 50€ via paypal , anyone interested can contact me PM

For those who don't know me:
- Im SixCry, an elite user with top tier knowledge about Bimax
- I have myself 2 Bimaxes
- I wrote many high IQ Post about Bimax
- I helped many user for their plans
- I know most surgeons and theirs results (Alfo, Ramieri, Pag etc) cuz many users sent me their results in DM

What do you need for consultation?
- Front Pics + Side Pic MINIMUM (real side pic not tilted)
- XRAY is a big + (also not tilted)
- Your goals exactly

What i will provide?
- The best plan for you according to your goals
- What you can REALISTICLY EXPECT
- MY SUGGESTION for examples i can say that you dont need that much or dont need
- I will also provide best surgeon name according to how much money you have and were you live
- Quick MORPHS

I also do necklift consultation for 50€

For Bimax REDO i can provide top tier surgeon for redoes with a plan and the guarantee to be accepted by the surgeon (if u need the revision) but i will charge 50€ extra.

Btw anyone who knows me know that i take good time responding to anyone but now that my DM are full i prefer to do payed consultation. I can do discount if you send other people interested

If u have any question feel free
just pay some random incel 50€ instead of paying 200$ at Giant to get professional advice theory

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, Wannabe Chad, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
just pay some random incel 50€ instead of paying 200$ at Giant to get professional advice theory
If you consider me a random then i understand ur point, np im not fircing anyone

I just got 5 clients from when i posted this post so my business is working all good

I can attest to @SixCRY's expertise. I did consult with him back when it was free and you could tell he definitely had not only knowledge but also hands-on experience (he got a bad result in his first bimax, and he had to re-design himself the second one to fix it, which I deeply admire).

arguably finding a guy who got 2 bimaxes is more difficult than finding a surgeon. to be honest I find it very impressive that he was able to come back from his original botch.

I can attest to @SixCRY's expertise. I did consult with him back when it was free and you could tell he definitely had not only knowledge but also hands-on experience (he got a bad result in his first bimax, and he had to re-design himself the second one to fix it, which I deeply admire).
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Ok. Maybe not a personal consultation but would you be willing to tell me your thoughts on pagnoni? Maybe I could pay you 25 euros for that?

Ok. Maybe not a personal consultation but would you be willing to tell me your thoughts on pagnoni? Maybe I could pay you 25 euros for that?
Good option if you know how to tweak the plan , also he can use custom so the plate will be what u get on table

Never listen to any surgeon plan, its ur face just learn and then choose a surgeon who will execut precisly what u want

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, WagedandReady and Pakicel
Good option if you know how to tweak the plan , also he can use custom so the plate will be what u get on table

Never listen to any surgeon plan, its ur face just learn and then choose a surgeon who will execut precisly what u want
Okay. I really don't want to bug you anymore, but could you tell me if you have had patients of his PM you with serious complaints? Any severe botches? Or reports of him being very negligent or anything like that? Besides Sheyko, of course, the guy who seemed very mentally ill.

Roast my deformed ass
Ct scan 1 bis

Who is Pagnoni? I tried searching on insta but I only found a guy who does breast surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Just out of curiosity what is making you consider him? His instagram is shit compared to other surgeons (not that instagram is the main factor)
He has a lot of experience with short faces, he uses custom plates and is very responsive to your input. Will modify the plan to accomodate your concerns.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
are his gonions considered outwards because the point bottom part where the ramus connects with the mandible is pointing outwards or is it because the the whole ramus has a an outward bend/angle like this (see image)
41B43F43 BA96 4AB4 83DA 888A38637C43

are his gonions considered outwards because the point bottom part where the ramus connects with the mandible is pointing outwards or is it because the the whole ramus has a an outward bend/angle like this (see image)View attachment 2620024
Both of those things you said mean the same thing. The gonion can’t ‘point outward’ if the ramus itself doesn’t have curvature.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Both of those things you said mean the same thing. The gonion can’t ‘point outward’ if the ramus itself doesn’t have curvature.
matthew nozka has a wide jaw but people say he’s got inward gonions though

incel going to consider aesthetics and have a better understanding than doctors who simply think “forward growth is good bro”

• Hmm...
Reactions: ccwarrior
matthew nozka has a wide jaw but people say he’s got inward gonions though
His are straight/very slightly outwards and he has large masseters.

It’s not geometrically possible to have a wide jaw with inward gonions. That’s why they’re such a failo. People here think they’re just some bonus feature, but in truth gonial flare is the single most important determinant of jaw width by far.

The reason Noszka’s jaw looks like that is because his gonions are angular so it creates that inward sloping effect. This is actually masculine and aesthetic, but it means that for a given ramus length, the masseters will be higher-set. This is something I could elaborate on further.

Last edited:
His are straight/very slightly outwards and he has large masseters.

It’s not geometrically possible to have a wide jaw with inward gonions. That’s why they’re such a failo. People here think they’re just some bonus feature, but in truth gonial flare is the single most important determinant of jaw width by far.

The reason Noszka’s jaw looks like that is because his gonions are angular so it creates that inward sloping effect. This is actually masculine and aesthetic, but it means that for a given ramus length, the masseters will be higher-set. This is something I could elaborate on further.
yeah i would like a further explanation. i thought angular gonions made your jaw look more defined and not the opposite?

yeah i would like a further explanation. i thought angular gonions made your jaw look more defined and not the opposite?
It doesn’t kill jaw definition at all. The actual out-and-then-inward effect created by the combination of gonial flare + big masseters, as well as angular gonions is ideal. It does, however, make the face more round:

3832678_25BBA5EC-B78C-4B32-AD4A-0FF6DFBB0EB8.jpeg

3832679_C6F25030-AF58-4CDD-B66F-1622977D1B12.jpeg

In the first pic the area of gonial angularity is surrounded by red. The thing about this is that it is essentially just additional bone deposition on the bottom of the ramus (masc for this reason). The masseter muscle can’t sit there.

In both pics, green marks the rough area of the masseter muscles. The light blue line represents the slope of the mandible when the gonions are angular, and dark blue shows the same when the gonions are not angular. This assumes both the length of the ramus and the height of the chin are the same (this is important because we are only considering gonial angularity).

Clearly you can see that when the gonions are angular, the bulk of the masseters are forced to sit higher which creates the round face effect.

If you look at Noszka’s side profile you’ll see his ramus is quite short. If this wasn’t the case the masseters could sit lower despite the high-set insertions and reduce the round face effect.

The out-and-then-inward effect is due to angular, flared gonions, exacerbated by large masseters:

This is because, just how the masseters don’t sit on the additional bone deposition at the bottom of the ramus, the gonions don’t flare at that point either. The evolutionary benefit of gonial flare is greater bite force, and so the peak flare of the gonions is where the bulk of the masseters attach. No masseter means no flare at that point. The further out the masseter flares the more it must come back in towards the bottom.

I hope that explained it. I imagine this information could be useful for designing implants.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
It doesn’t kill jaw definition at all. The actual out-and-then-inward effect created by the combination of gonial flare + big masseters, as well as angular gonions is ideal. It does, however, make the face more round:

3832678_25BBA5EC-B78C-4B32-AD4A-0FF6DFBB0EB8.jpeg

3832679_C6F25030-AF58-4CDD-B66F-1622977D1B12.jpeg

In the first pic the area of gonial angularity is surrounded by red. The thing about this is that it is essentially just additional bone deposition on the bottom of the ramus (masc for this reason). The masseter muscle can’t sit there.

In both pics, green marks the rough area of the masseter muscles. The light blue line represents the slope of the mandible when the gonions are angular, and dark blue shows the same when the gonions are not angular. This assumes both the length of the ramus and the height of the chin are the same (this is important because we are only considering gonial angularity).

Clearly you can see that when the gonions are angular, the bulk of the masseters are forced to sit higher which creates the round face effect.

If you look at Noszka’s side profile you’ll see his ramus is quite short. If this wasn’t the case the masseters could sit lower despite the high-set insertions and reduce the round face effect.

The out-and-then-inward effect is due to angular, flared gonions, exacerbated by large masseters:

This is because, just how the masseters don’t sit on the additional bone deposition at the bottom of the ramus, the gonions don’t flare at that point either. The evolutionary benefit of gonial flare is greater bite force, and so the peak flare of the gonions is where the bulk of the masseters attach. No masseter means no flare at that point. The further out the masseter flares the more it must come back in towards the bottom.

I hope that explained it. I imagine this information could be useful for designing implants.
thanks so much bro. just to confirm though, there are many factors but the main one for nozka looking like that is because his masseters sit higher on his ramus and thus cause him to have slightly round gonion area because there’s no masseters at the bottom and it creates an out and in when you reach the extra bone depositition?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
thanks so much bro. just to confirm though, there are many factors but the main one for nozka looking like that is because his masseters sit higher on his ramus and thus cause him to have slightly round gonion area because there’s no masseters at the bottom and it creates an out and in when you reach the extra bone depositition?
Yeah exactly.

DISCOUNT FOR CHRISMAS:
45€ only for this week

Next week it will be back to 50€

I will give the money back if you are not satisfied !

@SixCRY Moyen tu m'envoies un dm pour qu'on puisse parler despi
DISCOUNT FOR CHRISMAS:
45€ only for this week

Next week it will be back to 50€

I will give the money back if you are not satisfied !

Who are the best in the US? Should a UScel go to Europe?