Bimax is probably one of the most tedious fucking surgeries there is

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
Braces for year, you look extra subhuman during the decompensation process, you got a lisp with the braces, you gotta wait in a wait list, you can't chew food for a month, you can't weight train.

My fucking god, this sucks. I hate this shit so much.

Who else is on the braces phase?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Blackgymmax
ive had braces in the past but never a lisp or impaired speech

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Braces for year, you look extra subhuman during the decompensation process, you got a lisp with the braces, you gotta wait in a wait list, you can't chew food for a month, you can't weight train.

My fucking god, this sucks. I hate this shit so much.

Who else is on the braces phase?
invisalign better it’s over

• Hmm...
thats too brutal. forgot to say that afterwards you will be swollen for months and look more bloated

why cant we just have some crazy technology already making this shit easier

• +1
invisalign better it’s over

I did a comparison to invisalign and drew some pros and cons essentially.

Pros of invisalign: you can take them out, food doesn't get stuck in mouth, practically invisible, easier to clean teeth.

Cons: your teeth will only move when you are wearing them; if you don't wear them, teeth won't move which might prolong your wait time for surgery. You have to take them out every time you eat.

Ultimately I want the least hassle as possible, so I chose braces.

thats too brutal. forgot to say that afterwards you will be swollen for months and look more bloated

Fortunately my gonion width and all that is great, I have a wide jaw.

Problem is it's set back, so bimax (or bsso) is needed to push the jaw and chin forward.

Mother fuckers that need angle implants and crap on top, good lord may Gandy have mercy.

One year of braces is still short, I read stories about people wearing braces for 3+ years and average is more like 2 years before and few months after, so yeah, don't wait if you need this surgery, because it will take atleast 3 years to get 100% normal.

• +1
Same it is dogshit. Some surgeons also highly suggested I do genioplasty only which would also be cheaper. But Ramieri strongly suggested bimax so hopefully it is worth it.
I also havnt reached the stage where my lip seal is deformed, which will be even more shit

• +1
Also was awkward explaining to an orthodontist I wanted to have jaw suegery with a surgeon from the other side of the world infront of his foid assistants

It's already good enough tbh, you can fix a literal extreme deformity. Would be so much worse if this wasn't an option