Bimax is Russian Roulette

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Every surgeon from LACOMS to Rameri, Raffiani, Alfi or Alfaro have complications, relapses and some even botch.

There is no 0% complication rate in surgeons, so it is only a matter of luck if youhappen to be the lucky ones or not.

This shit has me shared to ever get a bimax, when I dont even need upper jaw advancement. I have SFS Im hoping I can be fixed with BSSO ONLY

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FacialStructure404, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Being born is a roulette on its own jfl. Imo take risks and if it goes bad, just rope

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subanimal, Fgsfds, Manfrommars and 10 others
Every surgeon from LACOMS to Rameri, Raffiani, Alfi or Alfaro have complications, relapses and some even botch.

There is no 0% complication rate in surgeons, so it is only a matter of luck if youhappen to be the lucky ones or not.

This shit has me shared to ever get a bimax, when I dont even need upper jaw advancement. I have SFS Im hoping I can be fixed with BSSO ONLY
nothing ventured, nothing gained

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
you're acting like its LL
it's a very safe procedure

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
true

ps - this just happen to pop up on my timeline. Nice result

still safer than leford and LLS so stop crying

Yes, you are right. However, many things in life have risks, and typically there is a corresponding reward.

With bimax, there are many things you can do to minimize risks:
- Do pre-op orthodontics (I wrote a post about that, surgery-first is legit in some cases but it’s overused due to impatience).
- Have a second and third opinion, and even more if needed. Try to see if the different plans align, and what the differences are.
- Prioritize top surgeons over “blackpilled” surgeons who are glorified on .org. Unfortunately this won’t be possible if you have a limited budget.
- Don’t rush it. If you have to wait 1 more year for the pre-op orthodontics, wait. If you have to wait 3 years to have more savings for a better surgeon, do it.
- Go to a maxfac surgeon, not to a cosmetic surgeon ffs.
- While it’s tempting to do as many surgeries as possible at the same time, it’s better to first get bimax only, and later reassess what you need.
- Don’t aim for “mogger movements”. You need the right movements for your face, having more or less movement in absolute terms is the wrong metric.
- Don’t fall for the CCW meme. There’s a myth on .org that says that what dogmaxxes you it’s lack of CCW. This is false. Alfaro routinely dogmaxxes while making huge CCW. CCW on its own is not good, it depends on your occlusal angle. Too much CCW can be sign that you should have done orthodontics.
- Make sure your surgeon uses custom guides and plates.
- And many other things.

All this will minimize risk. But there will be some risk as you said, if you check all the boxes there’s still a 10% risk of something going wrong (not botched or dead or something, just some complication that hopefully will end up not being that relevant), and perhaps 1% of severe complications. It’s only once in your lifetime so I’d say go for it.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, LaVérité, king_of_recession and 2 others
lifefuel. surgery complications should happen more often

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, soover4me and bradpittshairline