[bimax scan results] Why do I look like such complete and utter shit even tho my bone development seems normal

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Me irl:

downward grown, asymmetric, more recessed on one side, NCT, tiny mandible, deep nasolabial folds. I look like complete and utter shit. But when I went to get scans done I actually have a mogger skull? Don’t get me wrong, it shows that one side of my mandible is longer than the other for sure. But it’s nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

it makes me wonder if I can get away with just a genio. But yea, might still get bimax to fix asymmetry, cuz as you can see, right side is significantly more downward grown then left side. Maybe cuz I have an Uber tall peanut skull I look worse irl and bimax won’t save me, Photos included. Interested in replies. We’ll get an actual consult next week from an actual surgeon to interpret the scans so I’m not just getting opinions from autists. I will update the forum on those results. Also I need more mandibular width. Might testosterone maxx for it .

7395C6FF 484E 4761 9B5A 15F40C108058
B0C24B80 6491 474F 92F9 77127A613642
1734B98F BC4B 43C2 A7BF 77E6904FD47B

tagging based users:

@JizzFarmer @tyronelite @kjsbdfiusdf @Chintuck22 @looksmaxxer234 @portuguesecel @moonblunt @OOGABOOGA @Warlow @Biggdink @moonblunt @Hozay
@PYT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., mulattomaxxer, JizzFarmer and 6 others
Maybe I’m the embodiment of the hyoid pill

it doesn't look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 13787, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Just noticed this scan shoes the hyoid?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Nah mandible looks noticeably small

Even thinwhiteduke probably has a bigger one
Length or width? And how can you tell?

Bimaxillary protrusion. Ur probably a black or asian. U need ASO

Side profile looks more like chimp skull than human skull.
800wm

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Acromegaly_Chad, Lawton88 and 1 other person
I
800wm
I am 99.5% sub Saharan that’s just a fact of life for us

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Tagging high IQ cels

@Sergio-OMS @Ocelot @reptiles @retard @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14561
800wm
U have severe proganthism which gives u a chimp like appearance from the side

I

I am 99.5% sub Saharan that’s just a fact of life for us
Interesting, the Australopithecus Africanus has a skull quite similar to yours, intermediary between chimp and human, they're the ancestors of humans in Africa...
skull-ape-australopithecus-homo-sapiens-comparison-monkey-skulls-australopithecus-homo-sapiens-realistic-180147916.jpg
940cd999694673.Y3JvcCwxMjAyLDk0MCwwLDA.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
It’s your prognathism

That's not normal, you lack angularity and your jaws are down grown jfl.

Your bones look like utter dog shit. Legit a VERY bad starting base for surgery.

Want CCW to lower gonial angle? Not possible because occlusional plane is already flat.
Want Chin Wing CCW instead? Not possible either because your corpus mandibulae is too thin.

From the position of your foramen mentale in relation to the premolars I conclude you are curry or black, because chinks and cumskins have it differently positioned, so it's most likely over anyways.

What can ascend you is a MASSIVE wraparound jaw implant Eppley style or a BSSO with VERY aggressive ramus widening.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
Your bones look like utter dog shit. Legit a VERY bad starting base for surgery.

Want CCW to lower gonial angle? Not possible because occlusional plane is already flat.
Want Chin Wing CCW instead? Not possible either because your corpus mandibulae is too thin.

From the position of your foramen mentale in relation to the premolars I conclude you are curry or black, because chinks and cumskins have it differently positioned, so it's most likely over anyways.

What can ascend you is a MASSIVE wraparound jaw implant Eppley style or a BSSO with VERY aggressive ramus widening.
What type of scan did he do? I need every scan to accurately get a perfect scan on my skull

agree with most of what you just said, but I believe in cases like mine CW rotation and double advanced rather than maxillary advancement and mandibular setbacks is what they do to decrease gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
agree with most of what you just said, but I believe in cases like mine CW rotation and double advanced rather than maxillary advancement and mandibular setbacks is what they do to decrease gonial angle.

What type of scan did you do? I need my cranio doctor to do the same scan